Official Gaming Board Decision Thread

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby netwolf on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:54 pm

faithinbalsillie wrote:Stop calling me a troll for ***** sake. I'm a diehard fan just as upset as any of you. I'm only defending myself for being correct yesterday when all of you said i was full of it.

Like I said yesterday, being a troll has little to do with what level of fan you consider yourself to be. When the vast majority of your posts stir up trouble, which has been the case, that makes you a troublemaker, or in internet lingo, a troll.

If you don't like it, I would suggest you ease up on all the "I told you so", condescending stuff.
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,409
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:04 am

Postby Mr. T on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:55 pm

Jesse wrote:
THATS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DON'T CARE FOR CONSTANT NEGATIVITY AND ACTUALLY WANT TO BE POSITIVE ABOUT THIS ISSUE.


Wait a minute, there are people that have positive opinions on this site? Is there a special place for them to post or something that I've missed?
Mr. T
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: In my A-Team van

Postby Guins on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:55 pm

faithinbalsillie wrote:I'm not being negative, i'm being realistic. There is a difference. I applaud you if you have faith in Plan B, but I don't trust the people involved.
I thought you said you were freezing your *** of at 3 rivers Stadium Your profile says you were born in 1975.I don't think so Tim.LYING MORON :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guins
 

Postby pensfannn on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:56 pm

Where was Dan Rooney during all this? What a disappointment HE was!
pensfannn
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,079
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:21 pm

Postby Tommygun on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:56 pm

Jerome Bettis is jumping for joy on WPXI. He is very upset that his Dad wasn't here to see PITG win because they all put alot of work into it. Hey Jerome...you overrated fat piece of ****. Go back to the war zone of Detroit and live amongst yo peeps there. Bring your affirmative action brotha Don Barden with you. I hope the casino burns down while your fat ass is in it.
Tommygun
 

Postby Pghsports on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:56 pm

I feel like I just got dumped
Pghsports
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:03 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby nape on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:56 pm

pfim wrote:
socket wrote:
nape wrote:Didn't Barden's plan included a $350 mil payment to develope the lower Hill District plus money for a new arena?


LOL


I would like to see how he's going to pay for that.



The original plan from the Post Gazette:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06108/682963-336.stm
nape
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:49 am

Postby pensfannn on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:57 pm

race > city for rivers and bettis
pensfannn
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,079
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:21 pm

Postby Mr. T on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:57 pm

Pghsports wrote:I feel like I just got dumped


Welcome to Dumpville.
Population: You
Mr. T
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: In my A-Team van

Postby Pghsports on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:58 pm

Mr. T wrote:
Pghsports wrote:I feel like I just got dumped


Welcome to Dumpville.
Population: You


Why does it feel so vaguely familiar?

...sigh...
Pghsports
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:03 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby Donald Fagen on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:58 pm

Tommygun wrote:Jerome Bettis is jumping for joy on WPXI. He is very upset that his Dad wasn't here to see PITG win because they all put alot of work into it. Hey Jerome...you overrated fat piece of ****. Go back to the war zone of Detroit and live amongst yo peeps there. Bring your affirmative action brotha Don Barden with you. I hope the casino burns down while your fat ass is in it.


AMEN TOMMY...I LOVE YOUR THINKING! HE'S A PIECE OF GARBAGE
Donald Fagen
 

Postby Maestro on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:58 pm

Look, I hope they stay, but the bottom line is plan B is not a good plan - there's a brand new arena in Kansas City ready for next season that is already built waitng for them - the Pens lease is up - the state had a way of keeping the team and chose not to do so --- I hate to say it but it's not looking good. Adios Penguinos
Maestro
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,203
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:05 pm

Postby jimjom on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:59 pm

THE RICH GET RICHER.
jimjom
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,872
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:34 pm
Location: Presto

Postby Guins on Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:59 pm

Maestro wrote:Look, I hope they stay, but the bottom line is plan B is not a good plan - there's a brand new arena in Kansas City ready for next season that is already built waitng for them - the Pens lease is up - the state had a way of keeping the team and chose not to do so --- I hate to say it but it's not looking good. Adios Penguinos
You Don't have a clue what your talking about :roll: :roll: :roll:
Guins
 

Postby Maestro on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:00 pm

You Don't have a clue what your talking about


We'll see... Good luck chump
Maestro
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,203
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:05 pm

Postby pensfannn on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:00 pm

YAY, the Lower Hill is saved! It will continue to look really nice!
pensfannn
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,079
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:21 pm

Postby Guins on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:01 pm

Maestro wrote:
You Don't have a clue what your talking about


We'll see... Good luck chump
Good argument Slappy :roll: :roll:
Guins
 

Postby Guins on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:01 pm

faithinbalsillie wrote:
Guins wrote:
faithinbalsillie wrote:I'm not being negative, i'm being realistic. There is a difference. I applaud you if you have faith in Plan B, but I don't trust the people involved.
I thought you said you were freezing your *** of at 3 rivers Stadium Your profile says you were born in 1975.I don't think so Tim.LYING MORON :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I was born in 1965. I must have not paid attention when entering my profile info. I was small, but I was in Three Rivers when Bob Gibson threw a NH against the Pirates. I was in the seats for almost every home game when the Steelers were building their dynasty. Those are the memories that i'll never forget. My dad is dead now, but those memories keep him alive.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :
Guins
 

Postby pens9192 on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:02 pm

Hopefully IOC does appeal or Rooney says "Get off my lawn" and/or the NHL is making the Pens stay in town no matter what.

ugh, North Shore. Forget about making downtown look better
pens9192
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:27 pm

Postby canaan on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:02 pm

...let the agitated posts begin...

i really hope, for the local politicians sake, that plan b has legitimacy to it.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,095
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Postby PensFanBryan on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:02 pm

deweyi wrote:if the beer guy is serious (saying he will buy pens, build his own arena with naming rights and rights to seel his beer exclusively), then do it


The guy got turned down by the CFL... Are you going to say that the CFL is harder to buy into than the NHL? If he got turned down by the CFL, he wont be approved by the NHL.
PensFanBryan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,914
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:42 am
Location: Saxonburg, PA

Postby Maestro on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:04 pm

Good argument Slappy


Hey jerkoff - I am not here to argue with you - if you have a point to make - make it - everything I said was true - if you have any evidence to the contrary present evidence not grade-school banter - regardless, go suck one
Maestro
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,203
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:05 pm

Postby roller81 on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:04 pm

so, since there were people complaining about putting a casino in the hill, and its not going there..i can assume they still going to gladly accept the money and misc other things that are supposed to be built up there, since the casino isnt in their neighborhood?
roller81
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:18 pm

Postby canaan on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:04 pm

PensFanBryan wrote:
deweyi wrote:if the beer guy is serious (saying he will buy pens, build his own arena with naming rights and rights to seel his beer exclusively), then do it


The guy got turned down by the CFL... Are you going to say that the CFL is harder to buy into than the NHL? If he got turned down by the CFL, he wont be approved by the NHL.


did the cfl turn him down because of where he wanted the team (ottawa)...im just asking, i dunno the whole story?

edit: oooo...1k posts...my silver lining for the day
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,095
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Postby GeoTank on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:05 pm

1 the pens are gone, i bet Mario is so Pissed right now he can see straight.

2. the pens can't afford the cash "plan B" perposes and when they leave they will be the bad guys and not the politicians.

3. the north shore residents ******** about the steeler/panther noise 20 times a year... there gonna love this.

4 !@#$%!#%$*&@$%&
GeoTank
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,132
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:07 am
Location: Bethel Park, PA

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chirpin' Grinder, Pavement and 2 guests


e-mail