after reading the article about the station square group...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

after reading the article about the station square group...

Postby fourtKNOX on Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:17 pm

i read that the group does investment banking through key banc... i believe that is how they spelled bank... dont know if that is a typo... i just recently moved to Albany, NY... there is a key bank eeeeeeeevery where up here... but it does not spell it banc... obviously i dont want to support a franchise that is against the pens in the long run... but i wasnt sure if anybody knew if there was a difference... i did a quick search on it but couldnt prove anything...

it would be neat to get a list of key banc dealers and lambast them with emails and such... although as long as they are getting money they prob dont give a rats arss!
fourtKNOX
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Ben Klingston on Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:39 pm

I do remember seeing lots of Key signs up in that neck of the woods.

Looks like 'KeyBanc' is a capital investment sector of Key's personal banking branches.

http://www.key.com/html/LP-KBCM.html

Hey, anyone who spells it with a 'c' reeks of being French, and that's reason enough to stop business with them, as far as I'm concerned.

Then again... who are you kidding... you don't have any money. Get a job you bum, and stop living off that sugar momma of yours. :P :lol:
Ben Klingston
AHL'er
AHL'er

fourtKNOX

Postby fourtKNOX on Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:28 pm

thanks man now she has a big head!

and im working on that job... i got a goal and 2 assists again tonight its only a matter of time before all those premier league teams come a knockin! :lol:
fourtKNOX
AHL'er
AHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins