Madden/Benz report Pens Patrol member suspended...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby Jamie on Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:19 pm

Jerri wrote:
dboss wrote:I actually find it laughable that you have no facts other than what Mark Madden and Tim Benz mentioned on the radio and already you are saying that 'the big bad man' took advantage of this girl and labeling the entire situation. Why is it always the guys fault? If this girl was willing to have sex with half the team, how are the men taking advantage of her? Because 'she has such little self-respect' for herself? The truth of the matter is that there are members of both sexes that will sleep with as many people as possible. The reason your 'gender is devalued' is because people label someone like this girl as having mental issues just because they can't rationalize in their own mind what she did. All because someone of your gender couldn't possibly have the mental capacity to think this through rationally and understand what she was doing (sarcasm).

Also, who are you to judge her and her actions? Why should anyone have to answer to you and justify what she did as 'reasonable'?

You boys must have had one too many tumbles in the hay with disreputable women to be so defensive.

It is completely obvious that I am operating solely on what was said on the radio - DUH! We are operating under assumed facts. They may be right or wrong it doesn't really matter the debate is still relevant because this stuff happens all the time.

I am not blaming men solely, which I thought was totally obvious but apparently not to you. This girl shoulders the majority of the blame and ultimately will suffer the majority of the consequences.

Maybe from your end you think this is all harmless fun for the girl but you need to be more mature in your analysis. This girl will forever be dogged by this experience. No one will take her seriously, no one will respect her, no decent man will want to be in a realtionship with her. And she will have major emotional wounds once she realize that she was passed around like a used pin cushion - these guys laughed at her, shared her, had no respect for her, that is not all in good fun. It is sick.

A healthy person would never want to be disrespected in such a way - shared by a group of men and passed around for their amusement. Decent men should be repulsed by the situation as well and stay away. Maybe once they grow up a little....

Nobody here is defensive but you. You are the one that blamed "girls like this" for degrading your gender. And yes I have had several tumbles in the hay in my younger years. I am not ashamed of any of it, nor am I mentally deficient as a result of it. I have matured and as I did my ideals and values changed. So can hers. You have no basis to label her a head case or mentally deficient, NONE WHAT SO EVER. If you think no decent man will want to marry her as a result of this, then you must lead a real sheltered life. How do you know what type of emotional wounds she may or may not have? You speak as if you know her on a personal level. She is young and immature, her behavior and decision making could certainly change with age. The problem is people like yourelf that have already "labelled" her without knowing the facts. The fac it was said on the radio is not the problem, it is WHO on the radio said it, MM---DUH. He is known to way over exagerate things. But hey you obviously already formed an opinion of this girl. Maybe once some other people grew up a little they would learn not to prejudge people on rumor...
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby NIN on Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:27 pm

Jerri wrote:
well-adjusted peolpe do not allow themselves to be devalued, humiliated and used as a communal fluid receptical

So if they step on her feet her mouth should open up?
NIN

Postby FallenHero96 on Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:22 pm

Slut

1. A woman considered sexually promiscuous.

www.dictionary.com
FallenHero96
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Jamie on Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:09 am

spoon wrote:
Jesse wrote:You're hitting on a man.

bwwwhahahahahaha. someone has a cruuuuuuuuush on you.

As for this topic., man that Jamie is fine. She can stop over anytime she wants... and my wife is gone :lol:

Sorry Spoon, I am taken, but I am quite flattered :oops: LOL OH you mean the Jamie on the patrol BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby RedLightDistrict on Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:35 am

Jerri, I respect your opinion but why is she "devaluing" herself.

I love to play golf. So I think it'd be cool to play golf with famous people. In fact, I might think MORE of myself if I played golf with famous people and they enjoyed playing with me.

So it's possible that this Penguins patrol membership enjoys sex. And perhaps she thought it'd be cool to have sex with famous people. In fact, she might think more of herself if she had sex with famous people and they enjoyed it.

Sex is just sex sometimes. And sex between attractive 20-somethings is just sex quite frequently. Don't believe me? Go to the Strip, Southside or Oakland tomorrow night and observe.
RedLightDistrict

Postby NIN on Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:37 pm

Jake wrote:You can't get VD from playing golf.

No, but if your lucky somebody will wash your balls for you.
NIN

Postby spoon on Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:35 pm

NIN wrote:
Jake wrote:You can't get VD from playing golf.

No, but if your lucky somebody will wash your balls for you.

spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins