You must listen to this interview.
Abe Naparstek just got exposed by Tim Benz and Mark Madden on ESPN Radio Game Night in Pittsburgh.
ESPN Radio 1250 AM
15 minute interview that the PR guy had no idea Madden would join
Paraphrasing Naparstek's comments:
- Harrah's will generate $119 million more per year to reduce property taxes
- Isle of Capri has an inferior proposal vs Harrah's $100+ million reduction in property taxes
- Harrah's will have a bigger and better casino facility
- Harrah's is a better company than Isle of Capri
- Made Disparaging comments such as "Have you heard of IOC before this?"
- Nothing is Free, when it comes to IOC's plan for an arena
- Station Square will bring in 2.5 million tourists per year (6,839 per day)
- Harrah's #1 casino company in world
- Independent company did the estimate
- New Orleans happened because it took ten years
- "Kind of ridiculous" that the Pens won't discuss a Plan B
- he refused to 'negotiate' a number on the radio to help fund the arena
- doesn't think tax payer money is involved with Plan B
- doesn't think IOC plan will revitalize the Hill
- asked if he thinks the Lower Hill needs more development than Station Square, "I think the Lower Hill does need development"