OFFICIAL WEREWOLF I GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby Senka on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:00 pm

Dean Wormer wrote:No hard feelings. I know I have to pay my dues on this board and if getting thrown to the wolves, both literally and figuratively, is what it takes then so be it. Just watch out next game.


thats not cooool. lol Im a 19 year old youth. haha Im the youth and fun of the village! haha i get the feeling next game will be short -- but so be it
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,985
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Postby newarenanow on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:00 pm

Juice, can you post some PMs with the discussions of the seer, vigilante, and wolves.

I'd like to see how the conversation went.

As long as the other players don't mind.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 40,602
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Postby beerman on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:01 pm

Juice wrote:a few people have said to wait but i think i may start it as soon as we fill up


i can live with it, looks like i'll just have to take my laptop and if the gf dont like it ill feed her to the wolves :lol:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,171
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm
Location: Left Field

Postby Juice on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:01 pm

newarenanow wrote:Juice, can you post some PMs with the discussions of the seer, vigilante, and wolves.

I'd like to see how the conversation went.

As long as the other players don't mind.

dude i honestly just deleted all of my pms
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,685
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Tag Bueno.

Postby Senka on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:01 pm

retyped:

like i said, if your looking to hop in #3, i'd love to run WWIII... Itd give me something to do. haha and id try to have some fun with it...

So keep that in mind. lol put me 1st on the wait list.


new question:

oh... and is this gonna stay though the summer? or is this going to happen during hockey season too... cause my 100% pens devotion, will turn into like 70% haha
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,985
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Postby Loaf31 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:01 pm

jwienand wrote:Loaf doesn't even know he's dead yet!!! He's gonna be pissed at me :lol:


I told you it was Senka.... I knew it jwienand got me to sway my vote
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,416
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Postby newarenanow on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:02 pm

Juice wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Juice, can you post some PMs with the discussions of the seer, vigilante, and wolves.

I'd like to see how the conversation went.

As long as the other players don't mind.

dude i honestly just deleted all of my pms


:(
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 40,602
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Postby Senka on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:02 pm

Juice wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Juice, can you post some PMs with the discussions of the seer, vigilante, and wolves.

I'd like to see how the conversation went.

As long as the other players don't mind.

dude i honestly just deleted all of my pms



mine were boring. they said

"NAN!"

"MoBo"

"Irisheyes"

haha... id say that wouldnt make much reading material.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,985
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Postby Juice on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:03 pm

Senka wrote:oh... and is this gonna stay though the summer? or is this going to happen during hockey season too... cause my 100% pens devotion, will turn into like 70% haha

i'm just going to let it run it's course... however many we play is cool we'll see
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,685
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Tag Bueno.

Postby Senka on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:03 pm

Loaf31 wrote:
jwienand wrote:Loaf doesn't even know he's dead yet!!! He's gonna be pissed at me :lol:


I told you it was Senka.... I knew it jwienand got me to sway my vote


haha then he lynched you! hows that for a complete 360..`
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,985
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Postby beerman on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:04 pm

Juice wrote:
Senka wrote:oh... and is this gonna stay though the summer? or is this going to happen during hockey season too... cause my 100% pens devotion, will turn into like 70% haha

i'm just going to let it run it's course... however many we play is cool we'll see


i hope it at least stays through the summer, i dont think i could ever get tired of this game, and to think i was contemplating whether or not to get in the first one
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,171
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm
Location: Left Field

Postby Senka on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:05 pm

beerman wrote:
Juice wrote:
Senka wrote:oh... and is this gonna stay though the summer? or is this going to happen during hockey season too... cause my 100% pens devotion, will turn into like 70% haha

i'm just going to let it run it's course... however many we play is cool we'll see


i hope it at least stays through the summer, i dont think i could ever get tired of this game, and to think i was contemplating whether or not to get in the first one



wrong. the game can grow old. i say we leave it as an offseason thing.... like the winter classic is great because it happens rarely. lol but thats my opinion.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,985
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Postby mumbobob on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:07 pm

I'm psyched for round 2. Especially since it looks like most of the same players will be in. After that first round, I think we'll see a lot more sneakiness this time around and a better game over all. Thanks for keeping me from falling asleep in my cube the last couple days.
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Postby beerman on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:08 pm

Senka wrote:
beerman wrote:
Juice wrote:
Senka wrote:oh... and is this gonna stay though the summer? or is this going to happen during hockey season too... cause my 100% pens devotion, will turn into like 70% haha

i'm just going to let it run it's course... however many we play is cool we'll see


i hope it at least stays through the summer, i dont think i could ever get tired of this game, and to think i was contemplating whether or not to get in the first one



wrong. the game can grow old. i say we leave it as an offseason thing.... like the winter classic is great because it happens rarely. lol but thats my opinion.


i see your point, offseason game might be the best way to go... maybe throw one in around the all star break or something but its probably best not to run em all year
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,171
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm
Location: Left Field

Postby newarenanow on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:09 pm

beerman wrote:
Senka wrote:
beerman wrote:
Juice wrote:
Senka wrote:oh... and is this gonna stay though the summer? or is this going to happen during hockey season too... cause my 100% pens devotion, will turn into like 70% haha

i'm just going to let it run it's course... however many we play is cool we'll see


i hope it at least stays through the summer, i dont think i could ever get tired of this game, and to think i was contemplating whether or not to get in the first one



wrong. the game can grow old. i say we leave it as an offseason thing.... like the winter classic is great because it happens rarely. lol but thats my opinion.


i see your point, offseason game might be the best way to go... maybe throw one in around the all star break or something but its probably best not to run em all year


Yeah. I think it would be fun to do this 2 or 3 more times during the summer, and then take a break. But maybe have it once a month, or once every other month during the season.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 40,602
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Postby IrishEyes on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:09 pm

It was a little difficult for me in the beginning, since I had never played before, but then it just got so addicting... and I really started getting the hang of it right when I was a goner. Next time around is gonna rock.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,264
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: Damn the Man! Save the Empire!

Postby Juice on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:10 pm

newarenanow wrote:
beerman wrote:
Senka wrote:
beerman wrote:
Juice wrote:
Senka wrote:oh... and is this gonna stay though the summer? or is this going to happen during hockey season too... cause my 100% pens devotion, will turn into like 70% haha

i'm just going to let it run it's course... however many we play is cool we'll see


i hope it at least stays through the summer, i dont think i could ever get tired of this game, and to think i was contemplating whether or not to get in the first one



wrong. the game can grow old. i say we leave it as an offseason thing.... like the winter classic is great because it happens rarely. lol but thats my opinion.


i see your point, offseason game might be the best way to go... maybe throw one in around the all star break or something but its probably best not to run em all year


Yeah. I think it would be fun to do this 2 or 3 more times during the summer, and then take a break. But maybe have it once a month, or once every other month during the season.

this.
i'll mod as long as everyone wants to keep it that way
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,685
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Tag Bueno.

Postby beerman on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:10 pm

IrishEyes wrote:It was a little difficult for me in the beginning, since I had never played before, but then it just got so addicting... and I really started getting the hang of it right when I was a goner. Next time around is gonna rock.


unless you go first :lol:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,171
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm
Location: Left Field

Postby jwienand on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:11 pm

We're all gonna love this game... Till we get fired :lol: :lol: :lol:
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,698
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:11 pm

Postby newarenanow on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:13 pm

jwienand wrote:We're all gonna love this game... Till we get fired :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'll just love it from home. :D
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 40,602
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Postby IrishEyes on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:14 pm

beerman wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:It was a little difficult for me in the beginning, since I had never played before, but then it just got so addicting... and I really started getting the hang of it right when I was a goner. Next time around is gonna rock.


unless you go first :lol:


:evil:
:wink:
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,264
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: Damn the Man! Save the Empire!

Postby Idoit40fans on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:15 pm

IrishEyes wrote:It was a little difficult for me in the beginning, since I had never played before, but then it just got so addicting... and I really started getting the hang of it right when I was a goner. Next time around is gonna rock.


Yeah sorry about that. I believe that for some reason you were a unanimous decision.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,471
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Postby Senka on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:18 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:It was a little difficult for me in the beginning, since I had never played before, but then it just got so addicting... and I really started getting the hang of it right when I was a goner. Next time around is gonna rock.


Yeah sorry about that. I believe that for some reason you were a unanimous decision.

leopard wanted his safety so i went with it. haha
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,985
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Postby LeopardLetang on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:19 pm

:lol:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,418
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Altoona

Postby LeopardLetang on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:21 pm

mumbobob wrote:Well, Letang seems suspicious to everyone but Letang so far, so I'm gonna step in and start this thing off ...

lynch LeopardLetang


mumbobob wrote:You know what, I've done some recalculating and had a change of heart ...

lynch loaf31


i was going crazy trying to decide how to defend myself. right before i said something i probably would have regretted, you changed your mind!
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,418
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Altoona

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail