OFFICIAL WEREWOLF II GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

OFFICIAL WEREWOLF II GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby Juice on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:35 pm

Welcome to the village of AWWSNAP! It's NIGHT 1
There's more than a few things going down in the village tonight...

Kovy27 and canaan are back at it again :wink: , but wont stop fighting via text message
Senka still hasn't come down from his high horse from being das uber werewolf in game 1
bhaw, nuge, and kicksave are STILL rolling around getting high in kicksaves new beamer, but this time have added leopard letang and mumbobob to the mix, in an attempt to find some "deep" meaning in their names... which will never happen
Zarovich is walking around sporting some new crocs but nobody cares BUT GUYS THEY ARE PENS EDITION LOL!
JoseCuervo is peeing the bed... retribution for all of the times he's made other people do it
jaysmiter is kissing boys ldo(like duh obviously)...
with all of this going on, newarenanow seems not to be phased. he is in his bedroom trying on an assortment of different leather one pieces listening to mandy moore and slapping his own ass screaming YEAH DADDY
later on on the evening... irisheyes is seen leaving the nuge residents(walk of shame obv) with the nuge himself standing in the doorway playing an air guitar version of cat scratch fever
anything else going on in the village tonight???

THE VILLAGE OF AWWSNAP

Kicksave
newarenanow
mumbobob
jwienand
canaan
LeopardLetang
IrishEyes
Idoit40fans
Kovy27
Loaf31
Nuge
JoseCuervo
Senka
Dean Wormer
beerman
bhaw
jaysmiter
PensFanInDC
Zarovich
Azkar
guiner
sdm5055


There are 22 villagers left:
3 WEREWOLVES
16 REGULAR VILLAGERS
1 ANGEL
1 SEER
1 VIGILANTE


ALPHAWOLF, PM ME WHO YOU WANT TO NOM NOM NOM
ANGEL, PM ME WHO YOU WANT TO PROTECT
SEER, PM ME WHO YOU WANT TO LOOKUP
VIG, YOU DO NOT HAVE A BULLET UNTIL TOMORROW NIGHT


I WILL BE WORKING TONIGHT FROM 3:30 TILL ABOUT 10 SO DON'T EXPECT THE GAME TO GET REALLY ROLLING UNTIL TONIGHT!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO
Last edited by Juice on Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,713
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Postby bhaw on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:46 pm

my obligatory first post: nan is a werewolf... in leather clothing.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,984
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Postby JoseCuervo on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:50 pm

No matter how drunk I've gotten, I've never peed the bed. Apparently I lose control of everything but my bladder. I actually want to research why that is.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Postby IrishEyes on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:06 pm

That's it, no more walk of shame for this girl. You can come to me next time. :lol:
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,264
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: Damn the Man! Save the Empire!

Postby Loaf31 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:08 pm

I was waiting to see who the first post was.....bhaw, hmmmm??? j/k
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,481
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Postby jaysmiter on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:09 pm

So this is what not being passed out for the entire game is like?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,998
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Postby jaysmiter on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:12 pm

So...here's the logic...would Senka be a werewolf again? Logic would say no...THOUGH, Juice would want us to think that he wasn't because of that...thus, Senka is probably a werewolf.


BUT!

They would probably want us to think THAT, as well...I'm saying Senka isn't a werewolf.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,998
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Postby Idoit40fans on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:13 pm

jaysmiter wrote:So this is what not being passed out for the entire game is like?


Its still early, you can still make it happen.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,960
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Postby Idoit40fans on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:14 pm

jaysmiter wrote:So...here's the logic...would Senka be a werewolf again? Logic would say no...THOUGH, Juice would want us to think that he wasn't because of that...thus, Senka is probably a werewolf.


BUT!

They would probably want us to think THAT, as well...I'm saying Senka isn't a werewolf.


I think its all randomized by some site. I could be wrong though.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,960
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Postby guiner on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:19 pm

You know, I went through the first thread, not really sure how any strategy gets done. Do we just start screaming "Burn 'im" :)

g

yeah, i know its lynch, but they never say that in the old movies
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,048
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:07 am
Location: Cobb Mountain, CA

Postby beerman on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:21 pm

awesome the new game starts just as I get home from a weekend of drinking :lol:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,181
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm
Location: Left Field

Postby jaysmiter on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:22 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:So...here's the logic...would Senka be a werewolf again? Logic would say no...THOUGH, Juice would want us to think that he wasn't because of that...thus, Senka is probably a werewolf.


BUT!

They would probably want us to think THAT, as well...I'm saying Senka isn't a werewolf.


I think its all randomized by some site. I could be wrong though.


You are wrong!

(I have no factual information to back that up.)
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,998
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Postby Idoit40fans on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:23 pm

guiner wrote:You know, I went through the first thread, not really sure how any strategy gets done. Do we just start screaming "Burn 'im" :)

g

yeah, i know its lynch, but they never say that in the old movies


Thats pretty much how it goes early on.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,960
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Postby bhaw on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:24 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:So...here's the logic...would Senka be a werewolf again? Logic would say no...THOUGH, Juice would want us to think that he wasn't because of that...thus, Senka is probably a werewolf.


BUT!

They would probably want us to think THAT, as well...I'm saying Senka isn't a werewolf.


I think its all randomized by some site. I could be wrong though.


The Juice-o-matic. Throw all the names in and he spits out roles.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,984
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Postby bhaw on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:25 pm

jaysmiter wrote:So...here's the logic...would Senka be a werewolf again? Logic would say no...THOUGH, Juice would want us to think that he wasn't because of that...thus, Senka is probably a werewolf.


BUT!

They would probably want us to think THAT, as well...I'm saying Senka isn't a werewolf.


best strategy ever? I'm too confused to figure it out.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,984
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Postby Azkar on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:26 pm

I'm just going to wait until someone else does something, then follow their lead
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,425
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: PFISEA

Postby bhaw on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:26 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:
guiner wrote:You know, I went through the first thread, not really sure how any strategy gets done. Do we just start screaming "Burn 'im" :)

g

yeah, i know its lynch, but they never say that in the old movies


Thats pretty much how it goes early on.


I think from the first game, you can learn strategies NOT to use. IE... the vigilante randomly capping people is probably not a good idea.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,984
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Postby bhaw on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Azkar wrote:I'm just going to wait until someone else does something, then follow their lead


spoken like a true werewolf.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,984
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Postby Loaf31 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:27 pm

bhaw wrote:
Azkar wrote:I'm just going to wait until someone else does something, then follow their lead


spoken like a true werewolf.


Actually I was thinking the same thing
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,481
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Postby Azkar on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:27 pm

I didnt play the first one so I dont really have a good grasp of whats going on... I'll go read that first thread I guess
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,425
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: PFISEA

Postby Senka on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:28 pm

haha pointing fingers are we? Are those regular fingers, or hairy ones?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Postby Loaf31 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:28 pm

Azkar wrote:I didnt play the first one so I dont really have a good grasp of whats going on... I'll go read that first thread I guess


have fun lol
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,481
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Postby Idoit40fans on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:29 pm

Azkar wrote:I didnt play the first one so I dont really have a good grasp of whats going on... I'll go read that first thread I guess


Alright, hopefully you'll be finished by the time Juice updates tonight.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,960
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Postby canaan on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:30 pm

jaysmiter wrote:So...here's the logic...would Senka be a werewolf again? Logic would say no...THOUGH, Juice would want us to think that he wasn't because of that...thus, Senka is probably a werewolf.


BUT!

They would probably want us to think THAT, as well...I'm saying Senka isn't a werewolf.


i agree with you! :lol:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,459
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Postby Senka on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:31 pm

canaan wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:So...here's the logic...would Senka be a werewolf again? Logic would say no...THOUGH, Juice would want us to think that he wasn't because of that...thus, Senka is probably a werewolf.


BUT!

They would probably want us to think THAT, as well...I'm saying Senka isn't a werewolf.


i agree with you! :lol:


hey now. for once i get to enjoy the game, living in not-par!anoia.... so not coool. haha its put together on RANDOM.COM or somethign
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Next

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail