WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:54 am

Well Senka, we better select correctly.

If we f this one up, you have a 50/50 chance of protecting the right person to eat.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby Loaf31 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:03 am

Loaf31
newarenanow
the errey i breathe
Senka

Hmm the last four... If NAN or Senka is playing us, then you guys just blew "The Juice game" out of the water.

lynch errey
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,537
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:14 am

Loaf31 wrote:Loaf31
newarenanow
the errey i breathe
Senka

Hmm the last four... If NAN or Senka is playing us, then you guys just blew "The Juice game" out of the water.

lynch errey


I'm heavily, heavily leaning towards errey. The only way I think you are a wolf is if jaysmiter f'd up the Troy vote, and hesitated before you could log on to vote me out.

If not, and you still are a wolf, you played us good.

I'm waiting for Senka to cast my vote. Just to verify, but I'm going to vote for errey (this isn't offical).
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby Senka on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:13 pm

ugh. so im thinkin more and more everyday that it is loaf... because hes nota beliver in us 2 when i had enough evidence to back it up... but we all seem to like errey and its been silent on his end, so we'll do wat we can. besides, its been the plan for the last 3 nights... and ill stick with my gut.

lynch errey.

if not loaf, welp you got a 50/50.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby Loaf31 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:22 pm

Hey man I am just covering all of my angles. I firmly believe that errey is a wilf. I am not a wolf, you will see.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,537
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:36 pm

Senka wrote:ugh. so im thinkin more and more everyday that it is loaf... because hes nota beliver in us 2 when i had enough evidence to back it up... but we all seem to like errey and its been silent on his end, so we'll do wat we can. besides, its been the plan for the last 3 nights... and ill stick with my gut.

lynch errey.

if not loaf, welp you got a 50/50.


I still have my doubts about Loaf. I felt very good about Troy and jaysmiter, but this one is tough. I'm still heavily leaning towards errey and will vote for him:

lynch errey

But I would not be suprised if he came up as a villager. Oh well, if we are wrong, Senka got a 50/50 chance to protect the right person. If not, congrats Loaf!
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:37 pm

Juice, if you are out there, write this one up, I can't take the anticipation! :D
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby Loaf31 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:52 pm

newarenanow wrote:Juice, if you are out there, write this one up, I can't take the anticipation! :D


c'mon Juice, its killing me too.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,537
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:55 pm

the errey i breathe wrote:I really think canaan is a wolf, he hardly posts and lays low and for some reason when he lays low he's a villager but im a wolf...interesting. I know for a fact that im a villager and i have some ideas about who else could be a wolf. Im leaning towards canaan, and jay (mostly) or loaf.


This is the only post that casts any doubt in my head. Errey jumped on here after Troy and jay was voted out. He said canaan, loaf, and jaysmiter. This was after jaysmiter was voted out.

So errey either a) did not read the last few pages, and he and jay had a plan to point at each other to avoid suspicion, but he was unaware that jay was already lynched

or b) he is a villager, doesn't know what anyone is, and didn't read the thread.

Loaf has been cool, calm, and collective during this whole thing, making me a little worried.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Loaf31 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Juice, if you are out there, write this one up, I can't take the anticipation! :D


c'mon Juice, its killing me too.



It shouldn't be killing you. You know Senka and I are angels/villager. You know what you are. So you know what errey truly is.

I think it is killing you because you want to shock us that you are the wolf. :shock:
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby Loaf31 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:57 pm

hey guys I have to go teach a class, I will be back on in about an hr.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,537
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:58 pm

I'm getting a very bad feeling about our vote.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby the errey i breathe on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:57 pm

wow, not even a chance to defend myself. awesome guys.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,765
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:39 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:58 pm

the errey i breathe wrote:wow, not even a chance to defend myself. awesome guys.
\

Vote was done. Are you a villager or not?

Or do you want to wait until the write comes up.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:02 pm

the errey i breathe wrote:wow, not even a chance to defend myself. awesome guys.



BTW, you are right, and I will take the criticism of voting stupidly on this one. I was most likely going to vote for you, but at this stage in the game, I should have at least heard you out one last time. It is a critical juncture of the game, and we have a 50/50 shot of ending the game.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby Loaf31 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:15 pm

Ok I am back, nothing from OJ yet?
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,537
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:17 pm

Loaf31 wrote:Ok I am back, nothing from OJ yet?



No. If he is working until 10, we won't hear anything until then.

Just take the game into your own hands and reveal that you are the wolf.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby Loaf31 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:19 pm

newarenanow wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:Ok I am back, nothing from OJ yet?



No. If he is working until 10, we won't hear anything until then.

Just take the game into your own hands and reveal that you are the wolf.


Honestly I am NOT a wolf....if I was, I would have given the :evil: emote. I will give you my 360 if I am a wolf.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,537
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby canaan on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:19 pm

//ghost whisper//

juice is playing a game of nhl09, when it is over, i will ask him to write. 8-)

spoiler:

wait for juice.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,791
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:20 pm

Loaf31 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:Ok I am back, nothing from OJ yet?



No. If he is working until 10, we won't hear anything until then.

Just take the game into your own hands and reveal that you are the wolf.


Honestly I am NOT a wolf....if I was, I would have given the :evil: emote. I will give you my 360 if I am a wolf.


Can I have your 360 regardless? :)
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:20 pm

canaan wrote://ghost whisper//

juice is playing a game of nhl09, when it is over, i will ask him to write. 8-)

spoiler:

wait for juice.


This is more important. Type it up for him.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby Loaf31 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:21 pm

newarenanow wrote:
Can I have your 360 regardless? :)


I am actually thinking about going out and buying another one. The arcade is only $199
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,537
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:22 pm

Loaf31 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Can I have your 360 regardless? :)


I am actually thinking about going out and buying another one. The arcade is only $199



I want a Wii. I enjoy those old school games and characters like Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby Loaf31 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:23 pm

newarenanow wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Can I have your 360 regardless? :)


I am actually thinking about going out and buying another one. The arcade is only $199



I want a Wii. I enjoy those old school games and characters like Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc.


I am thinking about renting the new fishing game for the Wii thru Gamefly. It doesn't look too bad
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,537
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:24 pm

Where is Senka? I figured he'd be on hear BSing between class.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,307
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

e-mail