WWV Sign up thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby JoseCuervo on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:30 am

Not positive yet, do you know around any specific date?

Anyway, I'll be sad that I can't lynch and argue with you, NAN.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby Azkar on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:52 am

Yes.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,425
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: PFISEA

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:53 am

JoseCuervo wrote:Not positive yet, do you know around any specific date?

Anyway, I'll be sad that I can't lynch and argue with you, NAN.


:D Awww, I'll miss that too. I looked and from the previous game, I think your last 4 or 5 votes were to lynch me. You and Kovy can one day get enough people, maybe your dreams will come true!


Right now we have 14 definites and 3 maybes. The last game started with 19 people, so if all three maybes play, then we'll need two more. If they sign up by today, I'd like to start this on Monday.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,337
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:53 am

With Azkhar in, we need one more definite if the 3 maybes play.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,337
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:56 am

newarenanow wrote:With Azkhar in, we need one more definite if the 3 maybes play.


Put an ad for the game in the Hossa thread, that will atleast reach a ton of eyes.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,271
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:57 am

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:With Azkhar in, we need one more definite if the 3 maybes play.


Put an ad for the game in the Hossa thread, that will atleast reach a ton of eyes.



I may if no one signs up by lunchtime.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,337
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby Juice on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:10 am

it will be retarded for me to play
if i'm a villager the wolves will eat me on night one
if i don't get eated on night one the village lynches me for being a wolf

:cry:
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,738
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:12 am

Juice wrote:it will be retarded for me to play
if i'm a villager the wolves will eat me on night one
if i don't get eated on night one the village lynches me for being a wolf

:cry:



Just sign up, we need one more body.

And where is our write up for WW IV????
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,337
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby jwienand on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:23 am

Im in
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,698
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:11 pm

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby sdm5055 on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:26 am

Juice wrote:it will be retarded for me to play
if i'm a villager the wolves will eat me on night one
if i don't get eated on night one the village lynches me for being a wolf

:cry:


I dont think that will be the case... that was a completely different game just because you ran with that game doesnt mean you will in this game

that would be mightly short sighted of the village to lynch you early or for the wolves to take you out because of past performances

Lynch Juice
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,013
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:35 pm
Location: Back in the P to the A

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:31 am

Cool. If the 3 maybe's commit, I can start this on Monday.

Also, if any of the usuals that haven't signed up (cannan, Juice, Kicksave), let me know one way or another if you are in or out. Juice, if you are out, I may have some questions for you. Do you mind if I PM you?

If the 3 maybes are in, I will send out the roles Sunday night, and do the first write up Monday morning.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,337
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby Kicksave on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:33 am

Did NAN just boot Juice out of the Mod role of WW?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby JoseCuervo on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:41 am

I won't be here all the time, but go ahead and count me in.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:43 am

Kicksave wrote:Did NAN just boot Juice out of the Mod role of WW?



I did. :D
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,337
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby Kovy27 on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:00 pm

newarenanow wrote:
Kicksave wrote:Did NAN just boot Juice out of the Mod role of WW?



I did. :D


FAIL.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,589
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:02 pm

Kovy27 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Kicksave wrote:Did NAN just boot Juice out of the Mod role of WW?



I did. :D


FAIL.


Who are you going ot lynch each turn? w/o me playing.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,337
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby Kicksave on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:10 pm

newarenanow wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

I did. :D


FAIL.


Who are you going ot lynch each turn? w/o me playing.


lynch canaan
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby Idoit40fans on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:11 pm

newarenanow wrote:Cool. If the 3 maybe's commit, I can start this on Monday.

Also, if any of the usuals that haven't signed up (cannan, Juice, Kicksave), let me know one way or another if you are in or out. Juice, if you are out, I may have some questions for you. Do you mind if I PM you?

If the 3 maybes are in, I will send out the roles Sunday night, and do the first write up Monday morning.


If you still need someone come monday, assume i'm in.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 52,640
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Kicksave wrote:lynch canaan


He didn't sign up yet.

Are you playing?
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,337
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Cool. If the 3 maybe's commit, I can start this on Monday.

Also, if any of the usuals that haven't signed up (cannan, Juice, Kicksave), let me know one way or another if you are in or out. Juice, if you are out, I may have some questions for you. Do you mind if I PM you?

If the 3 maybes are in, I will send out the roles Sunday night, and do the first write up Monday morning.


If you still need someone come monday, assume i'm in.


Will do.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,337
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby Kicksave on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Sure, why not. I normally get whacked early anyway. :lol:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:14 pm

Cool. We have 18 definitely in, and Idoit said he'd play if needed. That will give us the same amount as last game. If anyone else wants to join in, let me know by Sunday. I will PM the roles Sunday night, and do the write up Monday morning.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,337
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby Kicksave on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:14 pm

Did we even finish the last game?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby PittPensFan on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:17 pm

Put me down.
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,151
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:52 pm
Location: I break-a your face!

Re: WWV Sign up thread

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:17 pm

Kicksave wrote:Did we even finish the last game?


There was no writeup but errey was the last wolf.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,271
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


e-mail