WWVI Signups.

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby LeopardLetang on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:34 pm

beerman wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:maybe once this gets to WWXXV there really will be money involved and the MVP will get an advertisement deal.


I'm going to Disney World when I win it :lol:


:lol:

let's hope iEUX doesn't win it. he'll end up shooting mickey mouse for being an effin vig.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Altoona

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby JoseCuervo on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:35 pm

LeopardLetang wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Also,

last game, I bet my account on the fact that I wasn't a wolf. I wasn't lying. If I would have been a wolf, my account would have been canceled immediately. Food for thought.


food for thought. so when you're a wolf next time, and say that, we'll believe you and we'll be food. don't think so. as for Dan H. ok. we've just gotten to the new evolution of WW. two games ago, canaan said about the pensblog but i didn't believe a word of it. this is a game and you're perfectly allowed to lie and make false promises. but some people knew canaan better and knew that he wouldn't say that over this game. they KNEW he was just playing a lot of video games or something and wasn't iEUXing around all night or PPf-ing lying about not being around. so it helped the village in that game. therefore last game, i went with a plea to IE that once the game was over i should be scorned etc if i was a wolf. i think people would have bought that at the time. but then jaysmiter came out and said his thing just a little later and it became overused instantly and is actually why i didn't trust jaysmiter. i thought, and i'd thought of doing this myself at points, that he was just copying my honest plea for his advantage.

so, while i basically agree with your point, i think everything we've done so far is fine. no one would have held jaysmiter to getting rid of his account. and possibly, after we sucked it up last game, he might be into actually canceling has account and starting a new one just to win as a wolf next game, hah. if someone comes up with something too ridiculous we should just auto-lynch them. like if they go to someone's ebay auction and buy something from them and then say once that person sees they're a villager they'll pay them back or some moronic BS. but no one's going to do something that dumb. or so i believe.

maybe once this gets to WWXXV there really will be money involved and the MVP will get an advertisement deal.


But why? A wolf victory is all about teamwork. PPF deserves as much credit for staying silent as I do for stirring things up and getting into the mix of things.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby Dan H on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Ha! Look what I started. I don't think it's a big deal, honestly, but I still would rather people not do it.
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,979
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: West Chester, Ohio

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby LeopardLetang on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Well, to be honest, I wasn't trying to play off your plea, at all. In fact, I never really fully read that post since it was too late to matter, anyway.


i see. still, it felt like it. maybe it wasn't too late to read it. maybe you would have seen how suspicious it made you look to me :D

wow. is it pathetic that we keep going on about this?
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Altoona

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby LeopardLetang on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:37 pm

JoseCuervo wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Also,

last game, I bet my account on the fact that I wasn't a wolf. I wasn't lying. If I would have been a wolf, my account would have been canceled immediately. Food for thought.


food for thought. so when you're a wolf next time, and say that, we'll believe you and we'll be food. don't think so. as for Dan H. ok. we've just gotten to the new evolution of WW. two games ago, canaan said about the pensblog but i didn't believe a word of it. this is a game and you're perfectly allowed to lie and make false promises. but some people knew canaan better and knew that he wouldn't say that over this game. they KNEW he was just playing a lot of video games or something and wasn't iEUXing around all night or PPf-ing lying about not being around. so it helped the village in that game. therefore last game, i went with a plea to IE that once the game was over i should be scorned etc if i was a wolf. i think people would have bought that at the time. but then jaysmiter came out and said his thing just a little later and it became overused instantly and is actually why i didn't trust jaysmiter. i thought, and i'd thought of doing this myself at points, that he was just copying my honest plea for his advantage.

so, while i basically agree with your point, i think everything we've done so far is fine. no one would have held jaysmiter to getting rid of his account. and possibly, after we sucked it up last game, he might be into actually canceling has account and starting a new one just to win as a wolf next game, hah. if someone comes up with something too ridiculous we should just auto-lynch them. like if they go to someone's ebay auction and buy something from them and then say once that person sees they're a villager they'll pay them back or some moronic BS. but no one's going to do something that dumb. or so i believe.

maybe once this gets to WWXXV there really will be money involved and the MVP will get an advertisement deal.


But why? A wolf victory is all about teamwork. PPF deserves as much credit for staying silent as I do for stirring things up and getting into the mix of things.


sorry, what are you talking about?
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Altoona

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby Senka on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:42 pm

wow. i sifted through 2 pages to find no new people. lol thanks guys.

as for the swearing on absurd things -- i think that was dumb too. cause as a wolf i couldnt lie that big.

but whatev. ppl do what you want.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby beerman on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:43 pm

LeopardLetang wrote:
beerman wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:maybe once this gets to WWXXV there really will be money involved and the MVP will get an advertisement deal.


I'm going to Disney World when I win it :lol:


:lol:

let's hope iEUX doesn't win it. he'll end up shooting mickey mouse for being an effin vig.


He'd probably start hitting on Minnie and start calling her his angel too
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,201
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby wallflower on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:44 pm

Dan H wrote:Ha! Look what I started. I don't think it's a big deal, honestly, but I still would rather people not do it.

FWIW, I agree.

But whatever.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,913
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby Idoit40fans on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:47 pm

Senka wrote:wow. i sifted through 2 pages to find no new people. lol thanks guys.

as for the swearing on absurd things -- i think that was dumb too. cause as a wolf i couldnt lie that big.

but whatev. ppl do what you want.


I have yet to even lie in this game. I've deceived, but have yet to ever say "I am a villager" or "I'm not a wolf". I won't say it one way or the other even if it is true.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,703
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby JoseCuervo on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:08 pm

LeopardLetang wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:food for thought. so when you're a wolf next time, and say that, we'll believe you and we'll be food. don't think so. as for Dan H. ok. we've just gotten to the new evolution of WW. two games ago, canaan said about the pensblog but i didn't believe a word of it. this is a game and you're perfectly allowed to lie and make false promises. but some people knew canaan better and knew that he wouldn't say that over this game. they KNEW he was just playing a lot of video games or something and wasn't iEUXing around all night or PPf-ing lying about not being around. so it helped the village in that game. therefore last game, i went with a plea to IE that once the game was over i should be scorned etc if i was a wolf. i think people would have bought that at the time. but then jaysmiter came out and said his thing just a little later and it became overused instantly and is actually why i didn't trust jaysmiter. i thought, and i'd thought of doing this myself at points, that he was just copying my honest plea for his advantage.

so, while i basically agree with your point, i think everything we've done so far is fine. no one would have held jaysmiter to getting rid of his account. and possibly, after we sucked it up last game, he might be into actually canceling has account and starting a new one just to win as a wolf next game, hah. if someone comes up with something too ridiculous we should just auto-lynch them. like if they go to someone's ebay auction and buy something from them and then say once that person sees they're a villager they'll pay them back or some moronic BS. but no one's going to do something that dumb. or so i believe.

maybe once this gets to WWXXV there really will be money involved and the MVP will get an advertisement deal.


But why? A wolf victory is all about teamwork. PPF deserves as much credit for staying silent as I do for stirring things up and getting into the mix of things.


sorry, what are you talking about?


The last sentence, MVP.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby LeopardLetang on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:13 pm

oh. heh.

well, if the wolves win they can ALL go! wooooooawoooarrrg ..ehem... woo.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Altoona

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby JoseCuervo on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Can we eat mickey? Mmmmmmm, NOM NOM NOM!
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby sdm5055 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:41 am

In for either!
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,013
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:35 pm
Location: Back in the P to the A

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby Senka on Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:25 pm

awesome like 45 more to go.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby newarenanow on Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:29 pm

If you start it next week, it brings you up to 21. That should be good enough.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,236
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby JoseCuervo on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:01 pm

If you need me. Count me in. I'll probably not be as active though unless I become the alpha wolf again. I'll be shot anyway at some point by a wayward vigilante.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby newarenanow on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:01 pm

JoseCuervo wrote:If you need me. Count me in. I'll probably not be as active though unless I become the alpha wolf again. I'll be shot anyway at some point by a wayward vigilante.


I hope I'm the vig. I would love to shoot you.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,236
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby JoseCuervo on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:03 pm

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:If you need me. Count me in. I'll probably not be as active though unless I become the alpha wolf again. I'll be shot anyway at some point by a wayward vigilante.


I hope I'm the vig. I would love to shoot you.


I hope I'm the angel.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby Idoit40fans on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:05 pm

I would love to be the Seer, too much pressure being the angel at the end.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,703
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby JoseCuervo on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:I would love to be the Seer, too much pressure being the angel at the end.


I hope I'm the angel so when NAN shoots me, we can all get pissed off at him...again.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby Idoit40fans on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:09 pm

I don't think i've been mad at NAN yet, maybe this will be the game.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,703
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby JoseCuervo on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:10 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:I don't think i've been mad at NAN yet, maybe this will be the game.


That's because you are usually dead.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby newarenanow on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:13 pm

JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:I would love to be the Seer, too much pressure being the angel at the end.


I hope I'm the angel so when NAN shoots me, we can all get pissed off at him...again.


Your anger proved unwarranted, hence, why I will put a cap in your ass. :D
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,236
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby JoseCuervo on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:15 pm

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:I would love to be the Seer, too much pressure being the angel at the end.


I hope I'm the angel so when NAN shoots me, we can all get pissed off at him...again.


Your anger proved unwarranted, hence, why I will put a cap in your ass. :D


Oh yea, and your last write-up sucked.

I'm changing my password before you find a way to get me banned. :lol:
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: WWVI Signups.

Postby newarenanow on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:19 pm

JoseCuervo wrote:
Oh yea, and your last write-up sucked.


That's because I wrote it for you.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,236
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail