WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby beerman on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:14 am

newarenanow wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:I was all ready to not participate in WWIX... and then you throw me a curve with the new rules. So... yeah... what the hell, I'm in.


That's the only reason I'm even thinking about it, but I'm still out unless if they need one more person to start the game.


just jump in, you know you want too :lol:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,240
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby Troy Loney on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:14 am

beerman wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:I was all ready to not participate in WWIX... and then you throw me a curve with the new rules. So... yeah... what the hell, I'm in.


That's the only reason I'm even thinking about it, but I'm still out unless if they need one more person to start the game.


just jump in, you know you want too :lol:


Stop it NAN...just play...seriously.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,924
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby Troy Loney on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 am

I mean your in the thread...your thinking about it....you know your going to read some of the game thread...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,924
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby mac5155 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 am

lynch NAN
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 48,057
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby Loaf31 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:17 am

mac5155 wrote:lynch NAN


Its not yellow....it doesnt count lol
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,581
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Fredericktown, PA

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby Azkar on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 am

Lynch nan
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,425
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: PFISEA

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby mac5155 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 am

Lynch nan

NAHW!
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 48,057
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby PensFanInDC on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:56 am

Totally in!
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,042
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby Juice on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:56 am

the whole lynch nan thing is too funny because the place that i learned about this game there is also a guy that people just snap lynch on day 1 but he still plays every time lol
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,797
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby bhaw on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 am

Juice wrote:the whole lynch nan thing is too funny because the place that i learned about this game there is also a guy that people just snap lynch on day 1 but he still plays every time lol


Has nan ever actually been lynched tho?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,035
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby Easton on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 am

I'm in.
Easton
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,657
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:12 am

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby Troy Loney on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 am

bhaw wrote:
Juice wrote:the whole lynch nan thing is too funny because the place that i learned about this game there is also a guy that people just snap lynch on day 1 but he still plays every time lol


Has nan ever actually been lynched tho?


I think the village killed him in the mafia game.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,924
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby bhaw on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 am

So in the write up, when the alpha converts someone, do you just say "someone was converted?" Because obviously, it wouldn't be hard for the village if you say "azkar was converted to a wolf."

It seems easy for the wolves unless the village hits the alpha early.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,035
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby mac5155 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:10 am

we ate NAN last game but started trying to get him lynched.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 48,057
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby Troy Loney on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 am

bhaw wrote:So in the write up, when the alpha converts someone, do you just say "someone was converted?" Because obviously, it wouldn't be hard for the village if you say "azkar was converted to a wolf."

It seems easy for the wolves unless the village hits the alpha early.


It's different, and a lot of things can happen...it will make it tougher for the village as the game progresses...but as long as the alpha makes it through the first three or four days he should be able to cruise....its just the vig and the seer have to do well for the village to win.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,924
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby Azkar on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:16 am

It really balances the game imo, the old way the wolves had an advantage in the early game, but the villagers had the advantage later in the game if they had eliminated at least one of the wolves
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,425
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: PFISEA

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby JoseCuervo on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:16 am

Troy Loney wrote:
bhaw wrote:So in the write up, when the alpha converts someone, do you just say "someone was converted?" Because obviously, it wouldn't be hard for the village if you say "azkar was converted to a wolf."

It seems easy for the wolves unless the village hits the alpha early.


It's different, and a lot of things can happen...it will make it tougher for the village as the game progresses...but as long as the alpha makes it through the first three or four days he should be able to cruise....its just the vig and the seer have to do well for the village to win.


or the person could just not become a werewolf
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby Juice on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:17 am

dude the seer was just hung on day 1 and the village still won, anything can happen
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,797
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby bhaw on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:18 am

I'm not complaining... just an observation on my part that can be proven wrong.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,035
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby PensFanInDC on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:24 am

Juice wrote:dude the seer was just hung


hehehehehehehe
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,042
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby mac5155 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:24 am

PensFanInDC wrote:
Juice wrote:dude the seer was just hung


hehehehehehehe


like a ..........
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 48,057
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby Juice on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:25 am

5 SPOTS LEFT
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,797
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby mac5155 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:26 am

Juice wrote:5 SPOTS LEFT


NAN?
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 48,057
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby newarenanow on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:26 am

bhaw wrote:
Juice wrote:the whole lynch nan thing is too funny because the place that i learned about this game there is also a guy that people just snap lynch on day 1 but he still plays every time lol


Has nan ever actually been lynched tho?


Only once. In mafia when I was the mole.

Other than that, I've made it to the end in winning 4 times, was mod once, and was eaten 3 times in werewolf.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,624
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WEREWOLF IX SIGNUP THREAD

Postby mac5155 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 am

hurry, 4 more people and NAN will play :pop:
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 48,057
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


e-mail