*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby dagny on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Geez, finally!

Good job village, good job Senka, mac, and jaysmiter.

If you notice, though, you coulda had this solved way back. Almost all of the loud opposition I faced leading up to my nomming came from, now revealed, slugs. Once you FINALLY took out LITT, and confirmed I was onto a slug when I got nommed, all the clues were there.

I've always been a regular villager, except when I was the angel and jwei was the vig. We won that game by the skin of our teeth.
The one time I was converted, I was dead before I even knew I'd been converted.

Also, getting the village all riled up was my last ditch effort to get some personalities and clues out of it cuz I knew I was gonna get nommed. For those who are unaware, this is a "role playing" game. The dialogue should never be taken seriously, as we are just "playing" up to our roles.

I'd love to play another game. If we have mod volunteers, sign me up! :D
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,670
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: 68 who?

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby dagny on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:56 pm

OH, and....


Let the official stripping of the chat immunity idol from canaan, commence!!! :twisted:
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,670
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: 68 who?

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby canaan on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:57 pm

woooooooo!

::off to get booted::
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,983
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:59 pm

PensFanInDC wrote:
beerman wrote:so who's gonna mod it, I've always wanted to do one, but I'd rather play again


Id rather mod then play to tell you the truth...Senka was first to ask


Yeah, Senka asked, but if he doesn't want to, I'll do it with pfidc.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,496
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby PensFanInDC on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:01 pm

newarenanow wrote:I'll do it with pfidc.


ewwwwwwwwwww :scared:
PensFanInDC
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,220
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:02 pm

newarenanow wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
beerman wrote:so who's gonna mod it, I've always wanted to do one, but I'd rather play again


Id rather mod then play to tell you the truth...Senka was first to ask


Yeah, Senka asked, but if he doesn't want to, I'll do it with pfidc.


I'd rather play...moding is not much of an option because i'm only really on the internet during the day
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,644
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Corvidae on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Gross. Slug Wars I was non-ghey for 145 pages until it got NANed.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,108
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby beerman on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 pm

newarenanow wrote:I'll do it with pfidc.


:pop:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,233
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Juice on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:04 pm

bahahahaha
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,779
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Corvidae wrote:Gross. Slug Wars I was non-ghey for 145 pages until it got NANed.


You're more than welcome to join us.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,496
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Corvidae on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:05 pm

newarenanow wrote:
Corvidae wrote:Gross. Slug Wars I was non-ghey for 145 pages until it got NANed.


You're more than welcome to join us.


lynch NAN for making me feel weird
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,108
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:06 pm

beerman wrote:
newarenanow wrote:I did it with pfidc.


:pop:



:pop:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,644
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby beerman on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:07 pm

^LOL
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,233
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby PensFanInDC on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:07 pm

This feels so dirty....yet...right :pop:
PensFanInDC
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,220
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby wallflower on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:07 pm

dagny wrote:If you notice, though, you coulda had this solved way back. Almost all of the loud opposition I faced leading up to my nomming came from, now revealed, slugs. Once you FINALLY took out LITT, and confirmed I was onto a slug when I got nommed, all the clues were there.

Except, to be honest dags, that's not why we devoured you. We did it mostly because we thought it would be funny. :pop:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,913
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Corvidae on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:09 pm

wallflower wrote:
dagny wrote:If you notice, though, you coulda had this solved way back. Almost all of the loud opposition I faced leading up to my nomming came from, now revealed, slugs. Once you FINALLY took out LITT, and confirmed I was onto a slug when I got nommed, all the clues were there.

Except, to be honest dags, that's not why we devoured you. We did it mostly because we thought it would be funny. :pop:


lulz

wf gave me a few good lulz during the game, especially when she devoured NAN while still having Brain Slugs left. I did not see that coming.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,108
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby MWB on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Corvidae wrote:
wallflower wrote:
dagny wrote:If you notice, though, you coulda had this solved way back. Almost all of the loud opposition I faced leading up to my nomming came from, now revealed, slugs. Once you FINALLY took out LITT, and confirmed I was onto a slug when I got nommed, all the clues were there.

Except, to be honest dags, that's not why we devoured you. We did it mostly because we thought it would be funny. :pop:


lulz

wf gave me a few good lulz during the game, especially when she devoured NAN while still having Brain Slugs left. I did not see that coming.


Yeah, I think a few of our eatings were more for laughs than anything else now that I think about it.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,797
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby IrishEyes on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm in for another game, as well. It was fun.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,264
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: Damn the Man! Save the Empire!

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby newarenanow on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Corvidae wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Corvidae wrote:Gross. Slug Wars I was non-ghey for 145 pages until it got NANed.


You're more than welcome to join us.


lynch NAN for making me feel weird


So you like it rough?
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,496
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Corvidae on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:18 pm

MWB wrote:Yeah, I think a few of our eatings were more for laughs than anything else now that I think about it.


Was beerman just a blind NOM or did you have some suspicion he was an RP?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,108
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby the wicked child on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Corvidae wrote:
MWB wrote:Yeah, I think a few of our eatings were more for laughs than anything else now that I think about it.


Was beerman just a blind NOM or did you have some suspicion he was an RP?


I was curious about this as well.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,771
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby canaan on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:21 pm

beerman is a pretty decent player...thats why he was brought up, i believe.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,983
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Corvidae on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:24 pm

newarenanow wrote:So you like it rough?



Image
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,108
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby PensFanInDC on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Corvidae wrote:
newarenanow wrote:So you like it rough?



Image



:lol: :thumb: :thumb: :lol:
PensFanInDC
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,220
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Re: *** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby MWB on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:27 pm

canaan wrote:beerman is a pretty decent player...thats why he was brought up, i believe.


Yeah, we didn't want to recruit him since he was recruited last game, so we thought it was better to just get rid of him.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,797
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


e-mail