beerman wrote:Juice wrote:Creating confusion is never good if you are a villager. Period. It is not some time-honored good strategy.
If you are a villager you should:
1. Bandwagon hard the first 2 days.
2. Kill the quiet ones for the next 5 days.
3. Get some serious discussion going based on what people say up to that point (the baddies will have to talk because they know they will get killed if they are quiet)
4. Kill the baddies as they are tripping over themselves trying to cover up this and recruit that and blah blah blah.
5. Win the game.
6. Read congratulations thread.
We were so successful doing this the first handful of games we played here. Why everyone got away from it and think we need to have elaborate discussions on day 1 still baffles me.
It's why I don't play as often as I'd probably like. There is no strategy on day one, but people insist on over-thinking it anyway.