Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Start Date

Today
11
48%
Monday
12
52%
 
Total votes : 23

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Senka on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:45 pm

In Plezz.

Desmond Hume

Image
-LOST
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby mac5155 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:46 pm

about time you get in, senk :pop:
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,233
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Senka on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 pm

mac5155 wrote:about time you get in, senk :pop:


i missed the last one. and i came on today to look if there was anything new. lol there are usually a few weeks in between! I failed last game. But it was finals week, so was for the best.

I wanted to head up 'Terrorist Hunt' (with a co-mod) pending how allowed i would be. lol but theres been no gaps available. Nor is now a good time. lol for now, ill gladly participate in all the other games :pop:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Senka on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Mac you shouldve been Peter Griffin! lol still an awesome costume.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby npv708 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Senka wrote:
mac5155 wrote:about time you get in, senk :pop:


i missed the last one. and i came on today to look if there was anything new. lol there are usually a few weeks in between! I failed last game. But it was finals week, so was for the best.

I wanted to head up 'Terrorist Hunt' (with a co-mod) pending how allowed i would be. lol but theres been no gaps available. Nor is now a good time. lol for now, ill gladly participate in all the other games :pop:


I call W.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,633
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:11 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby dagny on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:10 pm

In?

Have no idea what's going on, just hope i make it in before it's closed.
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,666
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: 68 who?

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Senka on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:33 am

dagny wrote:In?

Have no idea what's going on, just hope i make it in before it's closed.


im pretty sure you did... pick the celeb/tv/movie/hollywood figure to represent you... (if its filled, then you're wasting your time doing this, but even if -- im still curious on your selection)
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Senka on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:35 am

npv708 wrote:
Senka wrote:
mac5155 wrote:about time you get in, senk :pop:


i missed the last one. and i came on today to look if there was anything new. lol there are usually a few weeks in between! I failed last game. But it was finals week, so was for the best.

I wanted to head up 'Terrorist Hunt' (with a co-mod) pending how allowed i would be. lol but theres been no gaps available. Nor is now a good time. lol for now, ill gladly participate in all the other games :pop:


I call W.


haha that would be more of a role player title haha. and i had a few twists. but i figured waterboarding people or something along those lines would be a little out of whack. I was sitting in Azkar's room making up this game as I went, giving out roles and all kinds of stuff. If i remember half of it, i'll be satisfied. But then all these games started with twists as well -- which i think is awesome... def awesome.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,986
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: RVA

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Corvidae on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:06 am

FYI dibs on next round. TWC will be joining me for the long awaited Jellyfish Invasion I!
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,108
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Kicksave on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:33 am

!!!!!!!

HOTLINK PWNED. awesome.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Kicksave on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:33 am

Not as good as the pringles man though. By far, the best day of LGP history for me.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby tfrizz on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:46 am

PensFanInDC wrote:I'll do it.

Jay

Image




:thumb:
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,100
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 am
Location: Freddy Beach

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Kicksave on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:47 am

WAIT, I WANT TO CHANGE MY CHARACTER.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs

Image
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby bhaw on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:16 am

Corvidae wrote:FYI dibs on next round. TWC will be joining me for the long awaited Jellyfish Invasion I!


It was on TV again the other night. No less weird, and the message is still there... the jellies are taking over!
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,986
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Corvidae on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:17 am

bhaw wrote:
Corvidae wrote:FYI dibs on next round. TWC will be joining me for the long awaited Jellyfish Invasion I!


It was on TV again the other night. No less weird, and the message is still there... the jellies are taking over!


I have major issues with jellyfish. Floating, godless stinging machines.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,108
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby dagny on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:20 am

Senka wrote:
dagny wrote:In?

Have no idea what's going on, just hope i make it in before it's closed.


im pretty sure you did... pick the celeb/tv/movie/hollywood figure to represent you... (if its filled, then you're wasting your time doing this, but even if -- im still curious on your selection)


Ziva David. NCIS.
Image
(pronounced Zeevah Dahveed)

Ziva’s younger sister, Tali, was killed in a Hamas suicide bombing.[3] Ziva was already a Mossad operative at the time and has claimed that no one recruited her into Mossad, she volunteered.[4]

Ziva also had a half-bother, Ari, who was also a Mossad operative. He later turned rogue, killing Special Agent Caitlin Todd.

Before joining Mossad Ziva was in the Israeli mossad 'Tzahal' for two years as is compulsory for all Israeli women. During her time at Mossad Ziva was part of a Special Operations Unit known as 'Metsada' or 'Kidon.' This unit specialised in assassinations, paramilitary operations, sabotage & psychological warfare. Ziva's position was Control Officer. Ziva has been involved in operations in Cairo, Egypt (where she met Jenny Shepard), in Iraq before its liberation, Paris where she worked with partner Namir Eschel and directly prior to working with NCIS Ziva was working on counter-terrorist operations in the UK for six months and before that in Eastern Europe along-side Jenny Shepard.[5]
[edit] NCIS

Officer David was sent to NCIS following the murder of Special Agent Caitlin Todd by rogue Mossad operative Ari Aswari. She was Ari's control officer and half-sister; they shared the same father; Deputy Director of Mossad Eli David.[6]

During the episode "Kill Ari (Part 2)", NCIS Special Agent Gibbs is cornered by Ari, but then Ziva emerges and kills Ari. After Ari's death, she asked to be assigned as a liaison for Mossad at NCIS, where she subsequently joined Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs' team.[7]


... and you should see her with a knife.
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,666
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: 68 who?

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby dagny on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:21 am

Image
dagny
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,666
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: 68 who?

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby beerman on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:47 am

Looks like Senka and Dagny bring us up to 22, we need 8 more
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,183
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Dan H on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:27 pm

In as Rick Blaine
Image
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,972
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:31 pm
Location: West Chester, Ohio

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby thehockeyguru on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Nobody going to be the most interesting man in the world?

Image
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,113
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Kicksave on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:24 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:Nobody going to be the most interesting man in the world?

Image


Does it matter who you are? You're going to go first, probably. :pop:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby crayz on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:54 pm

7 spots left, tell your friends! earn bonus points for referrals
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,710
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:17 pm
Location: Remember the Pav!

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby thehockeyguru on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Kicksave wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Nobody going to be the most interesting man in the world?

Image


Does it matter who you are? You're going to go first, probably. :pop:



Thank you for reminding me. :D
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,113
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Corvidae on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:07 pm

I'm jealous of THG for thinking of that. I don't know if that makes me more or less likely to vote him off.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,108
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: Hollywood Wars Sign-up Thread!@#!@#@

Postby Pavel Bure on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Corvidae wrote:FYI dibs on next round. TWC will be joining me for the long awaited Jellyfish Invasion I!


This is why we need a "mafia/slugwars/WW" sub-forum. That way we can have a sign-up(waiting list) to run games thread stickied. Not to mention we could then separate each game day into separate threads and make it much much easier to go back and check certain days to see what was said. Obviously you would only have one game running at a time. There we could also discuss different game ideas and the like without cluttering up other portions of the board. I'd say there's roughly 35-45 people that currently play and with the influx of new fans to the Pens there will always be people who want to try playing which will add more people to the mix. It just makes sense.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,171
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

e-mail