*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby count2infinity on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:08 am

could we hold off on talking until day gets back? i know there's gotta be a lot of people that have some catching up to do (especially those people that have been killed, come back, killed, and come back again. oh. i'm the only one?) I'm sure the people that didn't vote that last round would like some time to read up.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,815
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Can't wait for playoffs to up the dumb level ten fold in this place.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby Azkar on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:09 am

Whoops. forgot it was night, sorry
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,425
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: PFISEA

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby tfrizz on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:09 am

Azkar wrote:Hmmm.

Beerman is a regular villager, he is the last person I know about. I think we should try to figure out what he's trying to tell us though


What do we have left for female players? Is it possible Ginger, Mary Ann, and Mrs Howell relate to them in any way?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,137
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 am
Location: Freddy Beach

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby tfrizz on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:10 am

count2infinity wrote:could we hold off on talking until day gets back? i know there's gotta be a lot of people that have some catching up to do (especially those people that have been killed, come back, killed, and come back again. oh. i'm the only one?) I'm sure the people that didn't vote that last round would like some time to read up.


Good call. It was my understanding that night talking wasn't as frowned-upon in this game... but out of courtesy to the others, I'll keep from posting.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,137
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 am
Location: Freddy Beach

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby jaysmiter on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:17 am

Image
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,998
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby relantel on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:18 am

Yoi. I miss the end of day 5, the skipped night 5, and the whole of day 6 just on getting into the office, or at least it was over by the time I caught up to current.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,987
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby thehockeyguru on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:44 am

Thought this would be a lot quicker.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,214
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby Kicksave on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:57 am

SO BORED. ITS FRIDAY, NEED SOMETHING TO DO. COMEONE RPS, GET OFF YOUR ASSES!
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby crayz on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Kicksave wrote:SO BORED. ITS FRIDAY, NEED SOMETHING TO DO. COMEONE RPS, GET OFF YOUR ASSES!


send in your PM and we'll be set!
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,710
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:17 pm
Location: Remember the Pav!

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby jwienand on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Wow, just woke up... Giggity!!!!
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,698
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:11 pm

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby Kicksave on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 pm

crayz wrote:
Kicksave wrote:SO BORED. ITS FRIDAY, NEED SOMETHING TO DO. COMEONE RPS, GET OFF YOUR ASSES!


send in your PM and we'll be set!


nothing to send, obviously.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby relantel on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Kicksave wrote:SO BORED. ITS FRIDAY, NEED SOMETHING TO DO. COMEONE RPS, GET OFF YOUR ASSES!


After the way we've drug out the days, you expect the RPs to be faster?
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,987
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby shafnutz05 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:10 pm

jwienand is such an obvious jelly that it pains me that he is under the radar
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,840
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby thehockeyguru on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:jwienand is such an obvious jelly that it pains me that he is under the radar


You side with Pavel and now you are throwing out claims at night. You sir should probably be looked at as well.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,214
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby shafnutz05 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:You side with Pavel and now you are throwing out claims at night. You sir should probably be looked at as well.


I figured I am either going to be killed by a good RP tonight or netted tomorrow. That really sucks that I got the alpha jelly as my seashell buddy, but it is what it is. I am getting my piece out tonight. Of course I should be looked at.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,840
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby shafnutz05 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:26 pm

However, assuming I was bad, if you think I would be stupid enough to adamantly defend my own alpha even as it appears obvious he is headed to his death, and then be the ONLY person besides Pavel that doesn't vote for him, you are underestimating my ability to not play like an idiot.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,840
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby thehockeyguru on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:However, assuming I was bad, if you think I would be stupid enough to adamantly defend my own alpha even as it appears obvious he is headed to his death, and then be the ONLY person besides Pavel that doesn't vote for him, you are underestimating my ability to not play like an idiot.


It worked for Pavel. Look how long he lasted.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,214
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby jaysmiter on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:29 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:However, assuming I was bad, if you think I would be stupid enough to adamantly defend my own alpha even as it appears obvious he is headed to his death, and then be the ONLY person besides Pavel that doesn't vote for him, you are underestimating my ability to not play like an idiot.


It worked for Pavel. Look how long he lasted.


Snap.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,998
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby shafnutz05 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:29 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:However, assuming I was bad, if you think I would be stupid enough to adamantly defend my own alpha even as it appears obvious he is headed to his death, and then be the ONLY person besides Pavel that doesn't vote for him, you are underestimating my ability to not play like an idiot.


It worked for Pavel. Look how long he lasted.


haha fair enough....but I don't play that way. You guys can satisfy your curiosity and take me out tomorrow, but we have wiped out a lot of tourists. We can't afford to waste another day.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,840
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby Kicksave on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:We can't afford to waste another day.


We have 21 people left.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby shafnutz05 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 pm

One thing I should mention from our PMs....Pavel said that we should work to target three different people:

Juice, crayz, and tfrizz

Juice is dead, and turned out to be a tourist. Safely assuming Pavel would not recommend that we go after one of his own that early in the game, I am confident in knowing that crayz and tfrizz are both blue as can be. That's the only info I can garner from our PMs...I wish he would have sent me more.

jwienand is literally screaming at me as a jelly, but I doubt I will be able to convince anyone to go along with me with my defense of Pavel yesterday.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,840
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby shafnutz05 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Kicksave wrote:We have 21 people left.


This was a big game wasn't it...
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,840
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby Kicksave on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:35 pm

We've also had a few mod-kills and all that jazz.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby jwienand on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:38 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:One thing I should mention from our PMs....Pavel said that we should work to target three different people:

Juice, crayz, and tfrizz

Juice is dead, and turned out to be a tourist. Safely assuming Pavel would not recommend that we go after one of his own that early in the game, I am confident in knowing that crayz and tfrizz are both blue as can be. That's the only info I can garner from our PMs...I wish he would have sent me more.

jwienand is literally screaming at me as a jelly, but I doubt I will be able to convince anyone to go along with me with my defense of Pavel yesterday.


How am I "screamin" jelly? I was against a Dagny vote for a Pavel vote and everything else has been pretty much bandwagon. I don't get into the game as much as some I just have fun playing it.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,698
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:11 pm

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Postby thehockeyguru on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:42 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:One thing I should mention from our PMs....Pavel said that we should work to target three different people:

Juice, crayz, and tfrizz

Juice is dead, and turned out to be a tourist. Safely assuming Pavel would not recommend that we go after one of his own that early in the game, I am confident in knowing that crayz and tfrizz are both blue as can be. That's the only info I can garner from our PMs...I wish he would have sent me more.

jwienand is literally screaming at me as a jelly, but I doubt I will be able to convince anyone to go along with me with my defense of Pavel yesterday.


Since you brought up the subject, what else did he say?
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,214
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail