I got this up in a hurry so I may be missing some things. Sorry if I am...PLEASE CC BEERMAN IN ALL PMs
Four score and seven years ago.......
There was a land not far off known as America.... where the HEROS(town)
both set out to capture the American dream. But the question was.. who would live long enough to achieve that dream? Well, I guess they say "that's'a why they play the game!"
count2infinity - Benedict Arnold is running away to Utah! Turns out Pittsburgh didn't let him have more than one wife.
slappybrown - Helen Herron Taft was bobsledding one day and met a charming young 22 year old named William Howard Taft. Turns out he was a dry, however he later found out, she was a wet.
npv708 - Aaron Burr was headed to Utah with Benedict Arnold. He didn't like Quebec that much, so he hoped Utah would be better.
IrishEyes - Calamity Jane was out hunting for Wild Bill Hickock. On the side, she was a frontierswoman, prostitute, and professional scout. Talk about a Jane of all trades!
Troy Loney - JP Morgan and Kicksave - Andrew Carnegie were busy talking about a sales deal with Carnegie's steel production business.
Hockeynut! - Sitting Bull was standing on a cow!
relantel - John Adams wishes he was a little bit taller!
MWB - Robert E. Lee and PensFanInDC - George Patton were discussing War strategies with each other at Arlington.
Twisted Wrister - John F. Kennedy was trying to find out what Zarovich - Ben Franklin could ask his country to do for him.
jaysmiter - Joseph Stalin and Redwill - Emperor Pedro II of Brazil were all too busy being jealous of the other Americans in the town.
crayz - Henry Ford and thehockeyguru - Ferdinand Magellan were working together on the newest feature for the Model-A : voice guided GPS.
canaan - George Washington Carver and the wicked child - George Washington were discussing what came first: the chicken or the egg.
Corvidae - Richard Nixon was too busy looking at Forrest Gump's rear end to notice anything was really going on.
Malkamaniac - Abraham Lincoln is wondering why he is so honest?
dagny - Pocahontas was chasing down Azkar - Betsy Ross to teach her how to sew.
bhaw - Jesse James was busy running away from IrishEyes - Calamity Jane.
cupkeeper - Robert Morris was ice skating on the Island Sports Complex when he was summoned to the town for this meeting.
tfrizz - Al Capone was plotting his escape from prison to be able to take part in Mafia wars!
Senka - Joseph Schantz was busy doing what Joseph Schantz does best.. founding cities!?
sdm5055 - Franklin D Roosevelt and LetangIsTheTruth - Jonas Salk were speaking, for obvious reasons.
newarenanow - John Hancock just signed the bill. LETS GET IT ON!
*Night roles you have until midnight TONIGHT to get me your actions*
**Just a reminder it is NIGHT please don't talk**
**For any questions about things going on either PM me or use this website http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
, it has a ton of info**
Days are 24 hours or majority of vote
Nights are 24 hours or until all night roles have actions in
The game will be kept in one thread.
There are a total possible 6 (six) bad guys. Some may have special powers. That will not be revealed.
There are a total of 8 (eight) town RPs. Some may have special powers and some may not.
Dead players may send one PM per night. The subject must include "DEAD GUY PM". Same as last game, one will be posted each day.
1. If you want to talk at night go for it but I highly suggest that you DO NOT. Town never gains an advantage during night talking.
2. **Do not quote any PMs you receive from the Mod, if you do, you will be suicided. (This doesn't include role reveals etc. If you need clarification PM me)
3. **If you forget your role, or you delete it, that is your own fault. I suggest not doing either.
4. All votes simply must be the proper color. No bolding is needed Ex: Lynch mac5155
and Unlynch mac5155
5. Once your death scene has been posted, you are dead. You can no longer post anything revealing or of substance. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed.
6. You may vote 'no lynch' to end the day without a death. Additionally if a day ends without a majority vote it will result in a no lynch.ANY QUESTIONS PM ME.. I'M SURE I'M FORGETTING SOME THINGS AS I'M DOING THIS VERY QUICKLY