History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Postby bhaw on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Zarovich wrote:
bhaw wrote:I was right about my theories about what was going on but had to spend too much time trying to prove myself.

The last night I wanted to say I was going to research zaro or npv because I figured they were blue and intended to research pfidc or corvi (went with pfidc).

I was trying to get relantel out for a long time but no one was biting.

if you didn't leave so many holes to go back and fill in, you would not have been defending so much...

what holes? I told you guys everything that I knew. The IE role block screwed it up for the most part.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby redwill on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 pm

The "Voices from the Dead" should stop. It was cute enough for a while, but it seriously affected this game.

The "Dead" are under none of the restrictions that the players are. wallflower has indicated that she was in contact with jaysmiter discussing the game, and wf wasn't even a player. I'm quite sure many of the other Dead were discussing it as well. It's not fair to the living (town or mafia) that they can be called out by a cabal of the dead. (That sounds impressive, huh?)
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby bhaw on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:16 pm

i don't like the voices from the dead either... the dead shouldn't be influencing the game.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby cup keeper on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:16 pm

bhaw wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
bhaw wrote:I was right about my theories about what was going on but had to spend too much time trying to prove myself.

The last night I wanted to say I was going to research zaro or npv because I figured they were blue and intended to research pfidc or corvi (went with pfidc).

I was trying to get relantel out for a long time but no one was biting.

if you didn't leave so many holes to go back and fill in, you would not have been defending so much...

what holes? I told you guys everything that I knew. The IE role block screwed it up for the most part.

That was what I couldn't believe. The fact the town had a roleblocker was a big question mark for me. As soon as IE died I knew you were good but it was too late then.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby mac5155 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:17 pm

bhaw wrote:When I came out and said twc was blue, I hoped twc would back off and I could get some info out of it. I also hoped the mafia freaked out a bit that their "block" didn't work and gave up some info. But instead twc started on the war path right away and I had to go back on it... and I really thought at that point that twc was bad b/c he saw it as a way to clear himself for the rest of the game.

they DID freak out, through PM, to me.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby wallflower on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:17 pm

bhaw wrote:i don't like the voices from the dead either... the dead shouldn't be influencing the game.

They shouldn't be but that's the fault of the people playing for actually listening to the dead.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby mac5155 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:17 pm

redwill wrote:The "Voices from the Dead" should stop. It was cute enough for a while, but it seriously affected this game.

The "Dead" are under none of the restrictions that the players are. wallflower has indicated that she was in contact with jaysmiter discussing the game, and wf wasn't even a player. I'm quite sure many of the other Dead were discussing it as well. It's not fair to the living (town or mafia) that they can be called out by a cabal of the dead. (That sounds impressive, huh?)

well did you notice, towards the end they did stop. or at least from me.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby mac5155 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:18 pm

wallflower wrote:
bhaw wrote:i don't like the voices from the dead either... the dead shouldn't be influencing the game.

They shouldn't be but that's the fault of the people playing for actually listening to the dead.

yeah, people wont listen to the COP but they will listen to a random dead person. hahaha
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby bhaw on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:19 pm

mac5155 wrote:
bhaw wrote:When I came out and said twc was blue, I hoped twc would back off and I could get some info out of it. I also hoped the mafia freaked out a bit that their "block" didn't work and gave up some info. But instead twc started on the war path right away and I had to go back on it... and I really thought at that point that twc was bad b/c he saw it as a way to clear himself for the rest of the game.

they DID freak out, through PM, to me.

hahahaha, nice... mission accomplished... if only twc hadn't come out like crazy to try and get me out.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby jaysmiter on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 pm

meh...the "voices from the dead" thing is just whatever...nobody listens to it anyway.

I was talking to wallflower about the game after I was dead and out. Neither of us had any information about anything...just taking stabs and guesses as to what was going on. Even if I did have information, I wouldn't have shared it with anybody. No worries there.

Remember, I was the one most upset about bhaw being allowed to give up his seer info during the night and I was still convinced he was bad, at that point.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Postby bhaw on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 pm

mac5155 wrote:
wallflower wrote:

yeah, people wont listen to the COP but they will listen to a random dead person. hahaha

exactly... the cup keeper vote made me so mad... everyone was like "Ok, bhaw is telling the truth, but let's follow someone else who has no clue what's going on." :face:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Zarovich on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:24 pm

mac5155 wrote:
wallflower wrote:

nobody listened to me when i said i was the cop and said redwill was bad.

ironic that is who bhaw put up when he came out as the cop although he did vote for him way before.
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Corvidae on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Zarovich wrote:nobody listened to me when i said i was the cop and said redwill was bad.

ironic that is who bhaw put up when he came out as the cop although he did vote for him way before.

I just stayed on you the rest of the game after that so I didn't have to jump on fail votes or other mobsters.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:27 pm

bhaw what was your mysterious other power
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby count2infinity on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Letang Is The Truth wrote:bhaw what was your mysterious other power

he didn't have one...
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Can't wait for playoffs to up the dumb level ten fold in this place.

Postby mac5155 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:29 pm

count2infinity wrote:

he didn't have one...

if he investigated any town RPs he could talk with them.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby wallflower on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:29 pm

jaysmiter wrote:meh...the "voices from the dead" thing is just whatever...nobody listens to it anyway.

I was talking to wallflower about the game after I was dead and out. Neither of us had any information about anything...just taking stabs and guesses as to what was going on. Even if I did have information, I wouldn't have shared it with anybody. No worries there.

Remember, I was the one most upset about bhaw being allowed to give up his seer info during the night and I was still convinced he was bad, at that point.

Yep.

And, no offense, redwill but your complaints kind of come off as sour grapes after the fact. If the voices from the dead hadn't said to kill you, I doubt you'd be so against them now.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby PensFanInDC on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:30 pm

village killer
PensFanInDC
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby bhaw on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:30 pm

if I reserached a good rp, I could PM them. Unfortunately all the good rps were gone, for the most part within a couple days.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby wallflower on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:31 pm

I was going to say it was the power to post a lot. :lol:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby mac5155 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:35 pm

i liked the serial killer/trainer thing in hollywood wars that me and MWB tore the mafia apart with so i wanted to re create that but it never really worked.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:39 pm

i think that if the vig kills three bad peopel in a row he becomes 'on fire' a la nba jam and can then just keep killing people
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Corvidae on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:40 pm

I'd like to know who TW was going to kill before we offed him. I really considered waiting to see if he'd shoot bhaw.
Last edited by Corvidae on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby count2infinity on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:40 pm

mac5155 wrote:i liked the serial killer/trainer thing in hollywood wars that me and MWB tore the mafia apart with so i wanted to re create that but it never really worked.

thank ya very much... :lol:
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Can't wait for playoffs to up the dumb level ten fold in this place.

Postby mac5155 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Corvidae wrote:I'd like to know who TW was going to kill before we offed him. I really want to wait and see if he's shoot bhaw.

he was gonna kill IE when you blocked and killed him
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games