Awesome game guys. Great job mafia! And great job mods.
A few things on my end:
1) I was seriously too busy to participate. I would have been fine being a regular villager, but all the back and forth with the mafia, it was just to much work for right now. And then I f'd up my eye and was home for a day or two. But I still followed.
2) That comment at the beginning of the game the "this blows we lost our seer" was seriously innocent. I turned on my computer at work and saw canaan was dead, and I usually just post that it sucks when the village loses a role player. I honestly thought he was the seer and there was no difference between a COP and a DEPUTY. I need to pay more attention.
Redwill logged on and said in our PMs that I was going to be in trouble. I said I typically do that and thought no one would even think anything of it, because there really wasn't anything behind it (I wasn't trying to get any night info, that would be a dumb move on a mafia player). But what do you know, it came back to haunt me.
3) When I did reveal myself as bad, I asked my mafia buddies if they'd be fine with it, and thought it may have people focus on that for the next few days. Don't know if that worked or not.
4) Was just laughing the whole time from the mid point on. Three of the mafia guys (Corvidae, PFIDC, and Relantal) really had no significant ever on them the entire game. It is true, when you step back out of the game, things are a lot clearer. (Even clearer for me this time as I knew the mafia!)
5) I do hate the dead talking. A lot of dead talk in PMs, I know I do. And I almost wanted to kill mac when he posted the second dead message saying to kill redwill. I thought that was affecting the game too much.
6) I hate being a mafia member.
Overall had fun. Things should slow down for me at work in about a week or so. Can't wait to play again!