*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby MikeEnIke on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:15 am

I would also like to add... Image
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,297
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:24 am
Location: Delaware

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:16 am

redwill wrote:I gotta admit that not much good comes from thehockeyguru being around.

slay thg


Ha. Thats because I dont live past Day 3. Last game was by far my best, outting a baddie in the first 2 days and refusing to vote for good guys but guess thats cool.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,335
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:19 am

canaan wrote:slay THG

i dont even want to read one post of his. it'll be nothing be gobbledygook. plus, he said that hockey isn't canada's game.


Slay Canaan

After last night I can now see why.

:roll:
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,335
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby jaysmiter on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:20 am

THG - 13 (tfrizz, canaan, the wicked child, count2infinity, newarenanow, shafnutz, crayz, beerman, irisheyes, slappybrown, MWB, redwill, mikenike)

Corvidae - 1 (Kicksave)
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,998
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby MikeEnIke on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:21 am

jaysmiter wrote:THG - 13 (tfrizz, canaan, the wicked child, count2infinity, newarenanow, shafnutz, crayz, beerman, irisheyes, slappybrown, MWB, redwill, mikenike)

Corvidae - 1 (Kicksave)

Canaan - 1 (THG) haha
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,297
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:24 am
Location: Delaware

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Kicksave on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:23 am

thehockeyguru wrote:
redwill wrote:I gotta admit that not much good comes from thehockeyguru being around.

slay thg


Ha. Thats because I dont live past Day 3. Last game was by far my best, outting a baddie in the first 2 days and refusing to vote for good guys but guess thats cool.


You didn't "out" a baddie. That was luck.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:24 am

Kicksave wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
redwill wrote:I gotta admit that not much good comes from thehockeyguru being around.

slay thg


Ha. Thats because I dont live past Day 3. Last game was by far my best, outting a baddie in the first 2 days and refusing to vote for good guys but guess thats cool.


You didn't "out" a baddie. That was luck.


Yeah cause I did it it was luck.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,335
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby shafnutz05 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:25 am

FWIW, I really don't want to vote for THG on the first day and would rather have just random.org'ed it. Unfortunately, if I didn't vote for you, I would have been labeled as having the "Darkness" or whatever.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,625
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Kicksave on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:27 am

thehockeyguru wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
Ha. Thats because I dont live past Day 3. Last game was by far my best, outting a baddie in the first 2 days and refusing to vote for good guys but guess thats cool.


You didn't "out" a baddie. That was luck.


Yeah cause I did it it was luck.


Don't flatter yourself. Anyone voting for a baddie at that point in the game would be luck.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:27 am

shafnutz05 wrote:FWIW, I really don't want to vote for THG on the first day and would rather have just random.org'ed it. Unfortunately, if I didn't vote for you, I would have been labeled as having the "Darkness" or whatever.


No worries. Let my retirement from this game start early.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,335
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:29 am

Kicksave wrote:
Don't flatter yourself. Anyone voting for a baddie at that point in the game would be luck.



The guy posted more than a few times and what he was saying didnt sit right with me. Call it luck if it makes you feel better about it.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,335
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby count2infinity on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:29 am

shafnutz05 wrote:FWIW, I really don't want to vote for THG on the first day and would rather have just random.org'ed it. Unfortunately, if I didn't vote for you, I would have been labeled as having the "Darkness" or whatever.


ditto... bye THG...
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,910
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Can't wait for playoffs to up the dumb level ten fold in this place.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Kicksave on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:29 am

thehockeyguru wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
Don't flatter yourself. Anyone voting for a baddie at that point in the game would be luck.



The guy posted more than a few times and what he was saying didnt sit right with me. Call it luck if it makes you feel better about it.


You are an arrogant son of a gun.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Kicksave on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:30 am

spare Corvi (just wanted the combo breaker for lulz)
slay thg
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:31 am

Kicksave wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
Don't flatter yourself. Anyone voting for a baddie at that point in the game would be luck.



The guy posted more than a few times and what he was saying didnt sit right with me. Call it luck if it makes you feel better about it.


You are an arrogant son of a gun.


Not really, it takes a little while to get to learn the game. Last game was my fifth and I think I finally started putting it together. But whatever guy. Back to my paper, enjoy yourselves.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,335
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby PensFanInDC on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:31 am

Took last game off so I dont know what went down there.

I'll go outside the box and say

slay crayz
PensFanInDC
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,379
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: It most certainly IS a dog

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby PensFanInDC on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:35 am

PensFanInDC wrote:Took last game off so I dont know what went down there.

I'll go outside the box and say

slay crayz


And I have no reason other than wanting to be different. Im cool like that.
PensFanInDC
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,379
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: It most certainly IS a dog

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby canaan on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:39 am

PensFanInDC wrote: Im cool like that.

i'd like to be the first to disagree
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,007
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby canaan on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:41 am

thehockeyguru wrote:Back to my paper, enjoy yourselves.

i hope your paper bombs

:pop:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,007
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Troy Loney on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:42 am

slay thg

seems pretty inevitable at this point.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,527
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:43 am

canaan wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Back to my paper, enjoy yourselves.

i hope your paper bombs

:pop:



Probably will, its due in 2 hours and 18 minutes.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,335
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Kicksave on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:43 am

canaan wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Back to my paper, enjoy yourselves.

i hope your paper bombs

:pop:


lulz
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:44 am

part of me feels bad about this but part of me wants to slay thg
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,540
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby crayz on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 am

canaan wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote: Im cool like that.

i'd like to be the first to disagree


2nd
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,710
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:17 pm
Location: Remember the Pav!

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Postby jaysmiter on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:46 am

LIMIT REACHED!

Vote Total:
THG - 16 (tfrizz, canaan, the wicked child, count2infinity, newarenanow, shafnutz, crayz, beerman, irisheyes, slappybrown, MWB, redwill, mikenike, kicksave, troy loney, litt)

crayz - 1 (pfidc)

canaan - 1 (thg)

...write-up coming.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,998
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail