It seems like only yesterday I arrived on this island. Probably because I washed up on shore sometime yesterday... but I digress. It is clear a great battle took place here. Few survived. Those who still drew breath refused to talk. However, as I continued my investigation, I came upon a dusty and beaten up journal. Perhaps the answers would lie within…
The Journey Begins
Unknown Survivor wrote:We have just departed from Sydney. I was only here for a short while, but it seemed an eternity. I cannot wait to return home. I have to tell you though… this is by far the strangest motley crew of people I've ever encountered.
sdm5055 and mac5155 are involved in a heated discussion over who has the cooler number in their name.
slappybrown and tfrizz are plotting to depants Senka in front of the stewardess.
Corvidae is in the aisles.
Troy Loney and MWB are and trying to watch the in flight movie, Return of the King.
Kicksave is hassling JarkkoVision because even Gollum got his ring back.
canaan, jwienand, and beerman are raiding the plane's liquor supply.
NAN is regaling relantel with stories about his quest to get all the stars in Super Mario Galaxy.
PFIDC keeps kicking the back of dagny's seat. When she turns around to glare at him, he blames a sleeping Zarovich. She throws a bag of pretzels at Zaro.
Beside her, shafnutz is ranting to the flight attendant about not receiving his complimentary bag of pretzels.
crayz and MikeEnIke are debating who the bigger *Hartnell*bag is... Hartnell or Kane.
LITT and c2i are arm wrestling for the International Acronym Title Belt which cup keeper has crudely fashioned out of an old magazine and a shoestring.
npv accidentally locked himself in the restroom. thg and the errey i breathe are mocking him mercilessly.
Malkamaniac is complaining to Dean Wormer about the rookie of the year award being fixed.
redwill and jaysmiter are discussing how ironic it is that they would end up seated next to each other while muttering under their breath.
I had hoped to relax, but now I find myself wondering when I can get off this damn plane.
LOST Wars Rules
- Time Limits
- 12 Hour Day Phase.
- 8 Hour Night Phase.
- Time "pauses" between Midnight and 9 AM.
- Weekends will essentially be handled as "free time". Any deadlines will not take effect or expire during this period, but writeups will occur if a majority is reached, or PMs are recieved.
- Yeah, we lifted these from Fantasy Wars.
- Night Talking
- Allowed. You are responsible for your own actions, however.
- You'll just have to play to find out.
- We will not be baby sitting or overbearing. However, if we deem someone to be not participating, we will send them a friendly reminder. If you still can't be arsed to post after that, I can not be held responsible for wallflower's actions.
- If for some reason "life happens" and you are no longer able to participate, please contact wallflower and myself and we may look to find a replacement player, or simply remove you from the game, based on the situation.
- Misc Rules
- Majority is capped at 15 regardless of the number of players
To be continued... (part two)
The Aftermath - part 2