***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby mac5155 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 pm

slappybrown wrote:
cup keeper wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:I like the pfidc vote as well,.......

but I can't vote at this time

for anyone


???

I kind of had the same reaction. As in he is saying he is not permitted to vote by some external force/person.


apparently he can still post though. this was not the case with me.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,596
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby redwill on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Kicksave wrote:
redwill wrote:I agree. And IMO Kicksave was the fishiest.

jaysmiter and PFIDC, too, but to a lesser degree.


Why was I fishy exactly? The timing of my posts?


I laid it out as best I could in my page 26 post. It's apparently not very convincing.

The fact that the PFIDC vote is taking off fast and I've not been able to get even a second vote on you for two days should perhaps get some people thinking...

Of course, I could just be completely off the mark. It's certainly happened before.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,786
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby Zarovich on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:55 pm

cup keeper wrote:Dagny said the politician role would control someone's vote, not block them from voting.

I definitely think sdm is saying that there is something that is preventing him from voting.


When you're bad, you be as truthful as possible with roles so you appear good. It is definitely not beyond dags to change details of the role to protect the real rp.
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,228
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby canaan on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 pm

cup keeper wrote:canaan and pfidc look the worst for defending dagny during the second vote.

i find it kind of funny that i vote for you last round and you magically have a suspicion for me this round.

i think i like where i was headed
capture cupkeeper
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,791
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby the wicked child on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:27 pm

day 4 vote count

1 Malkamaniac (Corvi)
1 Kicksave (redwill)
9 PFIDC (Troy, Kicksave, npv, Azkar, slappy, cup keeper, mac, Zaro, Dean)
1 cup keeper (canaan)

13 to capture
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,596
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby Kicksave on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:28 pm

redwill wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
redwill wrote:I agree. And IMO Kicksave was the fishiest.

jaysmiter and PFIDC, too, but to a lesser degree.


Why was I fishy exactly? The timing of my posts?


I laid it out as best I could in my page 26 post. It's apparently not very convincing.

The fact that the PFIDC vote is taking off fast and I've not been able to get even a second vote on you for two days should perhaps get some people thinking...

Of course, I could just be completely off the mark. It's certainly happened before.


I just think if it's the timing thing, it probably has more to do with me being at work and making my vote thinking I may or may not be around a computer. Plus, dagny dug herself in the hole after that last grasping for straws post so that made me confident enough to just vote and get it over with.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby cup keeper on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:31 pm

canaan wrote:
cup keeper wrote:canaan and pfidc look the worst for defending dagny during the second vote.

i find it kind of funny that i vote for you last round and you magically have a suspicion for me this round.

i think i like where i was headed
capture cupkeeper


meh. I don't play the he voted for me, I'm gonna vote for him game. I wasn't the first person to mention you're name and I didn't even throw a vote your way.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,249
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Summer in the Second City

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby redwill on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Kicksave wrote:
redwill wrote:I laid it out as best I could in my page 26 post. It's apparently not very convincing.

The fact that the PFIDC vote is taking off fast and I've not been able to get even a second vote on you for two days should perhaps get some people thinking...

Of course, I could just be completely off the mark. It's certainly happened before.


I just think if it's the timing thing, it probably has more to do with me being at work and making my vote thinking I may or may not be around a computer. Plus, dagny dug herself in the hole after that last grasping for straws post so that made me confident enough to just vote and get it over with.


OK.

I don't know why you're even giving it a second thought. No one else is interested. No one else is voting for you or even mentioning you. No one else is mentioning my posts.

If you're doing it just to clear your name, whom do you feel you need to clear it with? Me? Ha. If you're doing it to kindly explain things to me, well, that's appreciated. And quite unlike you.

I'm more and more convinced with each of your posts. But, as I said, I've been wrong many times before. We'll see what happens.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,786
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby Kicksave on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:09 pm

redwill wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
redwill wrote:I laid it out as best I could in my page 26 post. It's apparently not very convincing.

The fact that the PFIDC vote is taking off fast and I've not been able to get even a second vote on you for two days should perhaps get some people thinking...

Of course, I could just be completely off the mark. It's certainly happened before.


I just think if it's the timing thing, it probably has more to do with me being at work and making my vote thinking I may or may not be around a computer. Plus, dagny dug herself in the hole after that last grasping for straws post so that made me confident enough to just vote and get it over with.


OK.

I don't know why you're even giving it a second thought. No one else is interested. No one else is voting for you or even mentioning you. No one else is mentioning my posts.

If you're doing it just to clear your name, whom do you feel you need to clear it with? Me? Ha. If you're doing it to kindly explain things to me, well, that's appreciated. And quite unlike you.

I'm more and more convinced with each of your posts. But, as I said, I've been wrong many times before. We'll see what happens.


Meh, I'm bored and there is nothing going on at this point of the day. lol
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,572
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Feeling like I want to rage...right now.

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby mac5155 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:16 pm

IB4 drunk players and Senka
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,596
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby Azkar on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Drunk Senka? :scared:
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,425
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: PFISEA

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:26 pm

lets see what happens here. redwill seems quite infatuated with ks

capture pfidc
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 23,954
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby the wicked child on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:30 pm

day 4 vote count

1 Malkamaniac (Corvi)
1 Kicksave (redwill)
10 PFIDC (Troy, Kicksave, npv, Azkar, slappy, cup keeper, mac, Zaro, Dean, LITT)
1 cup keeper (canaan)

13 to capture
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,596
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby Malkamaniac on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:49 pm

The more I've read back and the more I think about it, I believe that PFiDC was genuine in what he was saying. I don't think he's bad to be honest.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,095
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby slappybrown on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:17 pm

WHATS YOUVE GOT BOY IS HARD TO FIND

YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,807
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 am
Location: Noted Board Henchman

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby jaysmiter on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:19 am

listen to Ke$ha.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,998
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby count2infinity on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 am

redwill wrote:
OK.

I don't know why you're even giving it a second thought. No one else is interested. No one else is voting for you or even mentioning you. No one else is mentioning my posts.

If you're doing it just to clear your name, whom do you feel you need to clear it with? Me? Ha. If you're doing it to kindly explain things to me, well, that's appreciated. And quite unlike you.

I'm more and more convinced with each of your posts. But, as I said, I've been wrong many times before. We'll see what happens.


i think redwill was the one that did this to me a few games back... put my name out there at the very start with no real reason to do so and then continually would do it throughout the game. i know where kicksave is coming from, it's annoying.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 21,185
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: #isitoctoberyet??? Lololololololol

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:08 am

hhmm...

i'm really starting to think that pfidc is good...the three single votes from redwill, canaan & corvi are sticking out the most to me right now. i just wonder what would possess them to ignore a pretty obvious kill this round, if pfidc is bad that means those three are almost definitely good, but if pfidc is good, are they trying to disalign themselves with the people that killed pfidc?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,105
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby Corvidae on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:11 am

Troy Loney wrote:hhmm...

i'm really starting to think that pfidc is good...the three single votes from redwill, canaan & corvi are sticking out the most to me right now. i just wonder what would possess them to ignore a pretty obvious kill this round, if pfidc is bad that means those three are almost definitely good, but if pfidc is good, are they trying to disalign themselves with the people that killed pfidc?


Corvidae wrote:Well, I was happy with a PFIDC vote, but we're getting much of the same crowd that slaughtered tfrizz. That could be more indicative to the time of day the voting has started, but it still gives me pause.


And by that I mean, the people who started the tfrizz kill started the PFIDC kill.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,108
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby count2infinity on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:12 am

well there's a pretty easy way to find out if pfidc is blue or red...

capture pfidc

and we'll see where it goes from there.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 21,185
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: #isitoctoberyet??? Lololololololol

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby the wicked child on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:12 am

day 4 vote count

1 Malkamaniac (Corvi)
1 Kicksave (redwill)
11 PFIDC (Troy, Kicksave, npv, Azkar, slappy, cup keeper, mac, Zaro, Dean, LITT, c2i)
1 cup keeper (canaan)

13 to capture
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,596
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:16 am

Corvidae wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:hhmm...

i'm really starting to think that pfidc is good...the three single votes from redwill, canaan & corvi are sticking out the most to me right now. i just wonder what would possess them to ignore a pretty obvious kill this round, if pfidc is bad that means those three are almost definitely good, but if pfidc is good, are they trying to disalign themselves with the people that killed pfidc?


Corvidae wrote:Well, I was happy with a PFIDC vote, but we're getting much of the same crowd that slaughtered tfrizz. That could be more indicative to the time of day the voting has started, but it still gives me pause.


And by that I mean, the people who started the tfrizz kill started the PFIDC kill.


touche...are you red or blue?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,105
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby Corvidae on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:20 am

Troy Loney wrote:touche...are you red or blue?

:pop:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,108
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 am

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby Azkar on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:24 am

Corvidae wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:touche...are you red or blue?

:pop:


I kind of liked that question. Right to the point.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,425
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: PFISEA

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Postby redwill on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 am

count2infinity wrote:i think redwill was the one that did this to me a few games back... put my name out there at the very start with no real reason to do so and then continually would do it throughout the game. i know where kicksave is coming from, it's annoying.


:lol:

That was Meme Wars. What was the result? You were red and you and thg went on to a memorable victory.

That has nothing to do with this game, but I just thought it was funny you mentioned that.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,786
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

e-mail