Mod Sign-up Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby relantel on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:29 pm

1776 is closer but I'll slate myself after JI II, unless thg's godfather is done before 12/13, then i can jump in before xmas.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,055
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby thehockeyguru on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:05 am

Ok. I will have a Godfather Wars sign-up thread started sometime today and will allow people to join into next week.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,239
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby Kraftster on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:14 am

I've been kicking around a Matrix Wars myself. I should finally have some time to sit down with it and get everything figured out.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,988
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby thehockeyguru on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:17 am

Kraftster wrote:I've been kicking around a Matrix Wars myself. I should finally have some time to sit down with it and get everything figured out.


That would be a pretty cool theme.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,239
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby Kraftster on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Any big Matrix fans that wouldn't be able to play mid-December? It looks like 1776 is 1/11, so, maybe we can do Matrix Wars between then and Godfather wars, but I need someone to bounce ideas off of. I don't want to sacrifice players because I shouldn't really need a co-mod and the more players the better, so, unless you won't be able to play don't volunteer to hear game design ideas.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,988
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby Bob Cole's Senility on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Are we doing a quick Werewolf game before the next big one starts?
Bob Cole's Senility
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,205
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Kraftster wrote:Any big Matrix fans that wouldn't be able to play mid-December? It looks like 1776 is 1/11, so, maybe we can do Matrix Wars between then and Godfather wars, but I need someone to bounce ideas off of. I don't want to sacrifice players because I shouldn't really need a co-mod and the more players the better, so, unless you won't be able to play don't volunteer to hear game design ideas.


im totes in for a matrix game if you need help. <3 the matrix
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,050
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby relantel on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Kraftster wrote:Any big Matrix fans that wouldn't be able to play mid-December? It looks like 1776 is 1/11, so, maybe we can do Matrix Wars between then and Godfather wars, but I need someone to bounce ideas off of. I don't want to sacrifice players because I shouldn't really need a co-mod and the more players the better, so, unless you won't be able to play don't volunteer to hear game design ideas.


I'm down with that.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,055
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby the wicked child on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:02 pm

I'm prob going to take a hiatus until Jellyfish Invasion... too damn busy @ work right now. Probably should've skipped this one but I <3 the Godfather so that wasn't an option.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,643
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby Kraftster on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:33 pm

relantel wrote:1776 is closer but I'll slate myself after JI II, unless thg's godfather is done before 12/13, then i can jump in before xmas.


I don't know why I thought you wanted to start after the new year, rel. You can go ahead with 1776.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,988
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby relantel on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 am

Kraftster wrote:
relantel wrote:1776 is closer but I'll slate myself after JI II, unless thg's godfather is done before 12/13, then i can jump in before xmas.


I don't know why I thought you wanted to start after the new year, rel. You can go ahead with 1776.


I did orginally. If you're ready, by all means go ahead. It will be easier on me if I wait until the new year.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,055
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby Kraftster on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:02 pm

LITT and I are working on Matrix Wars, I will try to give an idea of a start date in the next couple days.

Other than a couple nights next week I am in pretty good shape to do it time wise once we get it designed.

Hopefully the same group is anxious to go back at it, I think we'll want 25 at least.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,988
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby the wicked child on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Sorry Kraftster but there's no way I can play. going to be busy as hell up till xmas. I'm sure it will be a fun one though. :(
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,643
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby Bob Cole's Senility on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Kraftster wrote:LITT and I are working on Matrix Wars, I will try to give an idea of a start date in the next couple days.

Other than a couple nights next week I am in pretty good shape to do it time wise once we get it designed.

Hopefully the same group is anxious to go back at it, I think we'll want 25 at least.


:thumb:
Bob Cole's Senility
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,205
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby the wicked child on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:29 am

It's looking like Jellyfish Invasion is going to have to be pushed back. We still have too much to work out and haven't done any work on it for awhile.

So Kraftster or rel can run their game at the start of the new year.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,643
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby redwill on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:53 pm

I think we need another Holiday Wars for the ... holidays.

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=41890
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,792
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby Bob Cole's Senility on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:27 pm

I'm slow, so is the 1776 wars about the Revolutionary War?
Bob Cole's Senility
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,205
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby Kraftster on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:29 pm

the wicked child wrote:It's looking like Jellyfish Invasion is going to have to be pushed back. We still have too much to work out and haven't done any work on it for awhile.

So Kraftster or rel can run their game at the start of the new year.


you back in post 1/1/11?
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,988
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Frolik

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby the wicked child on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Yeah I'll play when possible but JI won't be ready.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,643
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby relantel on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Bob Cole's Senility wrote:I'm slow, so is the 1776 wars about the Revolutionary War?


In a sense, yes, but more the tori/patriot conflict (Think David McCullough's book 1776 as a handy source guide)
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,055
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby Bob Cole's Senility on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:25 pm

relantel wrote:
Bob Cole's Senility wrote:I'm slow, so is the 1776 wars about the Revolutionary War?


In a sense, yes, but more the tori/patriot conflict (Think David McCullough's book 1776 as a handy source guide)


Awesome. 1776 is one of my favorite books.
Bob Cole's Senility
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,205
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby relantel on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Bob Cole's Senility wrote:
relantel wrote:
Bob Cole's Senility wrote:I'm slow, so is the 1776 wars about the Revolutionary War?


In a sense, yes, but more the tori/patriot conflict (Think David McCullough's book 1776 as a handy source guide)


Awesome. 1776 is one of my favorite books.


Part of my delay has been finishing my re-read of the book, culling content for writeups and such, and possible role twists. I'll get there. I just hope I get there by the time I come up - going to want to stay after the Kraftster/LITT game.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,055
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Mod Sign-up Thread

Postby tfrizz on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:37 pm

redwill wrote:I think we need another Holiday Wars for the ... holidays.

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=41890


Agreed. Someone needs to get on that (not it!)
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,182
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 am
Location: Freddy Beach

Previous

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


e-mail