Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby cup keeper on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:06 am

mac5155 wrote:
cup keeper wrote:
It takes 5 to shank so putting someone to three votes doesn't put them in immediate danger, the noon deadline does that. Basically you can decide whether to kill rel or LITT seeing as the other two aren't here.


i kinda want to trust LITT and dont really think relantel is bad either


Then who do you think is bad? You thought slappy was a bad vote too and turned up red.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,249
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Summer in the Second City

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:08 am

That is correct. Mac was all over NAN who was the vig, but wouldnt for Slappy.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,277
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby newarenanow on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 am

Azkar gave me permission to help him keep track of the vote count, so I will be doing that going forward.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,403
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby mac5155 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 am

cup keeper wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
cup keeper wrote:
It takes 5 to shank so putting someone to three votes doesn't put them in immediate danger, the noon deadline does that. Basically you can decide whether to kill rel or LITT seeing as the other two aren't here.


i kinda want to trust LITT and dont really think relantel is bad either


Then who do you think is bad? You thought slappy was a bad vote too and turned up red.


whoever is was active over the weekend... i know it sounds far fetched as most of my other theories have this game but i could easily see thg being the last bad guy.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,766
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 am

Come one now.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,277
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby mac5155 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 am

thehockeyguru wrote:That is correct. Mac was all over NAN who was the vig, but wouldnt for Slappy.


i voted for nan, wasnt exactly "all over him" (although i would like to be :pop: )
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,766
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby cup keeper on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 am

mac5155 wrote:
cup keeper wrote:
Then who do you think is bad? You thought slappy was a bad vote too and turned up red.


whoever is was active over the weekend... i know it sounds far fetched as most of my other theories have this game but i could easily see thg being the last bad guy.


Really? thg has been targeted by the gang twice.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,249
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Summer in the Second City

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby mac5155 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 am

thehockeyguru wrote:Come one now.


trying to earn trust right at the end so you can sway the votes is wht makes me think this... like i said, far fetched, but i've been that way all game.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,766
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 am

mac5155 wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:That is correct. Mac was all over NAN who was the vig, but wouldnt for Slappy.


i voted for nan, wasnt exactly "all over him" (although i would like to be :pop: )


You voted for Nan during the Errey vote and the Troy vote.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,277
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby cup keeper on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 am

I'd also like to know why npv and zaro are still voting for LITT.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,249
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Summer in the Second City

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby mac5155 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:14 am

thehockeyguru wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:That is correct. Mac was all over NAN who was the vig, but wouldnt for Slappy.


i voted for nan, wasnt exactly "all over him" (although i would like to be :pop: )


You voted for Nan during the Errey vote and the Troy vote.


i figured troy was a blue - when someone goes after another like he did, and me just being a regular blue, i knew he figured i was suspicious. i knew what i was and just let it run its course.

also, i kind of figured errey's role out, and didnt want to be part of letting him "win" even if it is just figuratively.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,766
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby mac5155 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:15 am

cup keeper wrote:I'd also like to know why npv and zaro are still voting for LITT.


agree, LITTs claims are vague but IMO legit.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,766
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 am

I am not controlling the vote at all, I am the only vote on Sdm. If anything you have all the power at this point. The Red's have targeted me twice and the second time they did, Malka died. So how am I red?
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,277
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby cup keeper on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 am

mac5155 wrote:
cup keeper wrote:I'd also like to know why npv and zaro are still voting for LITT.


agree, LITTs claims are vague but IMO legit.


It's a new role so he could be full of it but dags rection in the dead thread makes me want to believe him.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,249
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Summer in the Second City

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby mac5155 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:25 am

so i ws looking back at sdm's post and im thinking he's probably good... that day he was talking and could only post 3 words in a post was probably a package and for the most part packages go out to regular blues... thoughts?
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,766
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby cup keeper on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 am

mac5155 wrote:so i ws looking back at sdm's post and im thinking he's probably good... that day he was talking and could only post 3 words in a post was probably a package and for the most part packages go out to regular blues... thoughts?


Packages are completely random. I wouldn't use it as a basis to clear someone.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,249
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Summer in the Second City

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby mac5155 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 am

cup keeper wrote:
mac5155 wrote:so i ws looking back at sdm's post and im thinking he's probably good... that day he was talking and could only post 3 words in a post was probably a package and for the most part packages go out to regular blues... thoughts?


Packages are completely random. I wouldn't use it as a basis to clear someone.


yeah true i guess.. i just know that when i've gotten packages in 3-4 games i've always been blue.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,766
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:28 am

So Mac the only person you are suspicous of at this point is me?
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,277
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby newarenanow on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:41 am

Code: Select all
Rel  - 2 (cup keeper, LITT)
LITT - 2 (Zaro, npv)
THG  - 1 (rel)
sdm  - 1 (thg)


20 minutes until the time limit is reached.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,403
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:43 am

heres the dealio yall, someone switch to rel so theres nota 50-50 of me get keeled
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,169
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby mac5155 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:45 am

shank relantel

i believe LITT and dont want to risk losing him.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,766
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:46 am

much obliged
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,169
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby newarenanow on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:47 am

Code: Select all
Rel  - 3 (cup keeper, LITT, mac)
LITT - 2 (Zaro, npv)
THG  - 1 (rel)
sdm  - 1 (thg)


14 minutes until the time limit is reached.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,403
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby mac5155 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:48 am

that does not mean i agree with relantel being bad.. but i'd rather lose the blue than the green.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,766
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Prison Warz. GAME THREAD.

Postby relantel on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:57 am

Save thg. I still don't trust him though...
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,172
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


e-mail