**WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby MWB on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:08 pm

I was going to ask slappy when he found ps87, to see if he was possibly recruited, but figured it could wait until after the night was over. Guess I was wrong. Not sure that he would have been targeted for recruitment anyway though.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,688
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby mac5155 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:33 pm

MWB wrote:I was going to ask slappy when he found ps87, to see if he was possibly recruited, but figured it could wait until after the night was over. Guess I was wrong. Not sure that he would have been targeted for recruitment anyway though.


i would guess since the recruit came on night 1 that slappy did not find them. in other words im confident ps87 is blue
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,569
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby MWB on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 am

Zarovich wrote:
Shaf "cleared" ulf and doublem, but he was bad.

Shaf also questioned doublem why he was voting TWC before slappy outed shaf.

I am leaning towards doublem or twc. Mostly to doublem though.


I also think it's very possible that one of the people shaf "cleared" is actually bad. Doublem didn't end up voting for shaf at all, and ulf was the last one to do so. I think it's safe to assume that neither of them is the angel because it would have been obvious to them shaf was the one lying and they would have voted for him without much hesitation. Right now I'm leaning more towards ulf.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,688
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:08 am

hhmmm...i'm inclined to want to kill the people shad cleared...but i think going back to that would be better.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,046
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby MWB on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:19 am

Going back to what?
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,688
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:32 am

MWB wrote:Going back to what?



ulf and doublem.

i think going in a different direction with this vote makes more sense.

but if the deadline is 10, it looks like the two of us can just decide who goes.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,046
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby MWB on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:38 am

On your first post did you mean your inclined not to go with one of those two? I'm confused. I'm open to other suggestions if you have someone else in mind.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,688
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:40 am

MWB wrote:On your first post did you mean your inclined not to go with one of those two? I'm confused. I'm open to other suggestions if you have someone else in mind.



I was trying to say that my first inclination is to kill doublem. But i think i'd rather go another direction, and if those two are still around later in the game to take a look at them then.

But we need to be careful right now that we don't off the angel with this vote, if it is actually a 10am deadline.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,046
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby mac5155 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:42 am

i'm here. is the deadline really 10?
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,569
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby mac5155 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:43 am

what do yinz think abaht twc?
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,569
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:47 am

relantel wrote:It is now Day 5. 7 to Lynch. Deadline 10am Friday.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,046
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Malkamaniac on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:04 am

MWB wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
Shaf "cleared" ulf and doublem, but he was bad.

Shaf also questioned doublem why he was voting TWC before slappy outed shaf.

I am leaning towards doublem or twc. Mostly to doublem though.


I also think it's very possible that one of the people shaf "cleared" is actually bad. Doublem didn't end up voting for shaf at all, and ulf was the last one to do so. I think it's safe to assume that neither of them is the angel because it would have been obvious to them shaf was the one lying and they would have voted for him without much hesitation. Right now I'm leaning more towards ulf.


This theory feels the most plausible, but Shad isn't that dumb of a player. I believe this play was used prior to this game and the people "cleared" well at least one was bad.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,051
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby doublem on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:10 am

I'm still thinking twc.
doublem
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,430
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:05 pm

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby the wicked child on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 am

lynch doublem :pop:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,590
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Zarovich on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:43 am

Am I right that we only have one vote right now?
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,228
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Zarovich on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:44 am

lynch doublem
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,228
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby MWB on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:47 am

Malkamaniac wrote:
MWB wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
Shaf "cleared" ulf and doublem, but he was bad.

Shaf also questioned doublem why he was voting TWC before slappy outed shaf.

I am leaning towards doublem or twc. Mostly to doublem though.


I also think it's very possible that one of the people shaf "cleared" is actually bad. Doublem didn't end up voting for shaf at all, and ulf was the last one to do so. I think it's safe to assume that neither of them is the angel because it would have been obvious to them shaf was the one lying and they would have voted for him without much hesitation. Right now I'm leaning more towards ulf.


This theory feels the most plausible, but Shad isn't that dumb of a player.


Really? :pop:
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,688
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby MWB on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:49 am

lynch doublem

Rather go with ulf, but either of these two is fine by me.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,688
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby doublem on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:52 am

I'm blue, twc is clearly bad. Kill him

lynch twc
doublem
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,430
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:05 pm

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby mac5155 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:56 am

kill doublem
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,569
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby doublem on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:07 am

Shad was bad and came to twc defense, C'mon peeps. I'm blue.
doublem
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,430
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:05 pm

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:10 am

yellow twc
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,046
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby PensFanInDC on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:19 am

doublem wrote:Shad was bad and came to twc defense, C'mon peeps. I'm blue.


As much as I hate to say it....I agree with doublem

lynch TWC
PensFanInDC
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,995
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Bob Cole's Senility on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:34 am

doublem-4 (twc, Zarovich, mac, MWB)
twc-3 (PFiDC, Troy Loney, doublem)

7 to lynch
Bob Cole's Senility
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,205
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: **WEREWOLF XIX GAME THREAD**

Postby Troy Loney on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:36 am

Bob Cole's Senility wrote:doublem-4 (twc, Zarovich, mac, MWB)
twc-3 (PFiDC, Troy Loney, doublem)

7 to lynch



so there isnt a 10 am deadline?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,046
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail