slappybrown wrote:Tfrizz has 9 posts all game, total joke. Lets hear it tfrizz. Last time you said you were a blue with a different name when we tried to vote you out.
slappybrown wrote:I need to run, but what I want to know is:
1. Bhaw who was the agent formerly under your control? If you are looking to kill Smith, then you shoudl have no problem giving this up.
2. Tfrizz details
3. c2i details
4. twc -- we know what happened to you, do you want to further explain
count2infinity wrote:MWB wrote:1. columbia - self-claimed blue
6. slappybrown - shown abilities to help village
9. Benny Fitz
10. MWB - self-claimed blue
13. the wicked child
15. doublem - self-claimed green (tank)
19. count2infinity - self-claimed blue who is unplugged
23. bhaw - claimed yellow
There are four greens dead.
There are two bad yellows dead.
There is one good yellow dead.
There are eight blues dead, all "plugged" in.
whoa...i never claimed to be blue...i just said i'm not in the matrix.
Benny Fitz wrote:remember in the movie when the helicopter pilot got taken over by the Smith agent, then he was shot and turned back into the dead helicopter pilot? Thats what I think happened when we lynched tfrizz. We ended up with a dead Mac.
There aren't many plugged in blues left that could have been taken over but, that's what I'm afraid of happening again.
tfrizz and c2i are two new role claims that i think we need to deal with. and as far as we know, we wont lose a blue for offing c2i.
MWB wrote:What does it mean when you're plugged in? That you can be taken over and controlled by a machine?
count2infinity wrote:so if you're not in charge of unplugging, what did you mean by process of elimination?
Users browsing this forum: dodint and 1 guest