No Doc's Allowed Warz

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby MWB on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Btw, the reason we took out rylan is because we knew that Benny wouldn't use his protect on him and that kraftster would use his protect the next day.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,089
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby columbia on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 pm

One funny aspect for me:
I'm pretty sure that I have not see Benny as a red before and I could tell that his blood was just boiling over after the Kraftster claim.
That was the root of my intuition that he was the Angel....He wouldn't have played it that way, otherwise.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 49,425
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby MWB on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 pm

columbia wrote:I have to say, once Kraftster made the false claim, it became very interesting.

Have a round on me, everyone. :fist:


Did you even consider switching your vote? Thought we might have had a chance with hammer, but then he didn't bite.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,089
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby columbia on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 pm

To be honest, no. I was trying to subtlly float the prospect of that, to see if hammertime might tip something in his direction.
Just in case I was wrong on you.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 49,425
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby columbia on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 pm

BTW, thanks for running the game PS87 & NAN.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 49,425
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby Benny Fitz on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 pm

columbia wrote:One funny aspect for me:
I'm pretty sure that I have not see Benny as a red before and I could tell that his blood was just boiling over after the Kraftster claim.
That was the root of my intuition that he was the Angel....He wouldn't have played it that way, otherwise.


Really? I thought I played it rather cool. I figured they're the one with ground to make up. We only lost rylan to the dark side. Though, truth be told, I'm not sure how you saw through the bs. Way to be.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,133
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 am

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby bhaw on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Benny - you def made me (from an outside perspective) doubt you here and there based on what you said. I knew when Kraftster came out that he was bad b/c it didn't make any sense. They just got lucky that Rylan didn't really participate and just went along with the flow.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,248
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby columbia on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Something about the Kraftster claim was just plain WRONG to me from the minute he did it.
Can't explain it.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 49,425
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby Benny Fitz on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:06 pm

bhaw wrote:Benny - you def made me (from an outside perspective) doubt you here and there based on what you said. I knew when Kraftster came out that he was bad b/c it didn't make any sense. They just got lucky that Rylan didn't really participate and just went along with the flow.


What really can you say though?
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,133
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 am

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby pittsports87 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:10 pm

columbia wrote:BTW, thanks for running the game PS87 & NAN.

No problem :thumb: . After Doc bailed, someone had to do it! I like being the mod every once in a while, gives you a difference perspective of Warz.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,497
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:44 am
Location: College

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby bhaw on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Benny Fitz wrote:
bhaw wrote:Benny - you def made me (from an outside perspective) doubt you here and there based on what you said. I knew when Kraftster came out that he was bad b/c it didn't make any sense. They just got lucky that Rylan didn't really participate and just went along with the flow.


What really can you say though?


I don't know... I would have just put it as:

Kraftster came out on the day where the blues HAD to get a vote right and was like "LOL, I just wanted to let Benny do his thing last day phase to see what happened. It was totally lulz."

At that point, Kraftster was either lying or he is absolutely terrible at the game to allow the reds vote someone off and put it all down to a final day phase (assuming no tie).

In the end, you were fighting a losing cause b/c Rylan wasn't participating and probably not reading the thread, so you were effed regardless.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,248
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby MWB on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:14 pm

If kraftster was voted off that first day it would have been interesting to see how the next votes would have gone down.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,089
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby bhaw on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:16 pm

MWB wrote:If kraftster was voted off that first day it would have been interesting to see how the next votes would have gone down.


You weren't obvious until the vote was split. I think you still could have pulled it out unless Benny somehow connected you to Kraftster.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,248
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: From Hockey Siberia to Hockey Hell

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby MWB on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:20 pm

Yeah, once the vote was split i went all in. Figured it really wouldn't matter how it looked once we got through that day both alive.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,089
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby newarenanow on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 am

Good game. Especially for spur of the moment.

It started off slow, but ended great. Kraftster had some balls making that move and coming out as the angel. It was an all or nothing thing. I think you guys did a good job too of keeping around some people that weren't paying attention to the game in order to make the vote work. You could definitely tell Kraftster and MWB were tied at the hip, so if Kraftster went down that vote instead of their being a tie, the MWB would most likely have been next. Benny had that figured out.

I really did nothing with modding. I ended up taking a half day yesterday, so I missed out on all the fun at the end. All props goes to ps87.

Great game though and gutsy but great play by Kraftster and MWB.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,819
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:56 pm

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby the wicked child on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:24 am

NAN gets the award for most outstanding co-mod. trollface.jpeg

The game was both interesting and annoying. Some of the votes were more drawn out than #JAGRWATCH. :pop:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,039
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:11 pm
Location: :scared:

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby MWB on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:44 am

newarenanow wrote:Good game. Especially for spur of the moment.

It started off slow, but ended great. Kraftster had some balls making that move and coming out as the angel. It was an all or nothing thing. I think you guys did a good job too of keeping around some people that weren't paying attention to the game in order to make the vote work. You could definitely tell Kraftster and MWB were tied at the hip, so if Kraftster went down that vote instead of their being a tie, the MWB would most likely have been next. Benny had that figured out.

I really did nothing with modding. I ended up taking a half day yesterday, so I missed out on all the fun at the end. All props goes to ps87.

Great game though and gutsy but great play by Kraftster and MWB.


Yeah, the part where we really did make a mistake was when Kraftster made the counter claim. Neither of us did the math right and we should have waited one more day... or not done it at all. Up until the vote was tied, and even after it was tied for awhile, Benny seemed to think that it was Kraftster and Rylan, so I might have been able to skate a little bit.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,089
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby newarenanow on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:59 am

MWB wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Good game. Especially for spur of the moment.

It started off slow, but ended great. Kraftster had some balls making that move and coming out as the angel. It was an all or nothing thing. I think you guys did a good job too of keeping around some people that weren't paying attention to the game in order to make the vote work. You could definitely tell Kraftster and MWB were tied at the hip, so if Kraftster went down that vote instead of their being a tie, the MWB would most likely have been next. Benny had that figured out.

I really did nothing with modding. I ended up taking a half day yesterday, so I missed out on all the fun at the end. All props goes to ps87.

Great game though and gutsy but great play by Kraftster and MWB.


Yeah, the part where we really did make a mistake was when Kraftster made the counter claim. Neither of us did the math right and we should have waited one more day... or not done it at all. Up until the vote was tied, and even after it was tied for awhile, Benny seemed to think that it was Kraftster and Rylan, so I might have been able to skate a little bit.


Following the game, and before I knew you two were bad, I thought you guys were lying pretty low and had no attention on you. When kraftster came out like that, it could have gone very poorly.

Again, I think you guys did a good job of keeping people in that weren't following the game and they only saw from the point forward. It made it easier to pursuade them. It was a gutsy moved that worked out well.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,819
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:56 pm

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby columbia on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:01 am

In some small way, I wanted Benny and Krafster to both be bad.
That would have been :scared:
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 49,425
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby Benny Fitz on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 am

MWB wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Good game. Especially for spur of the moment.

It started off slow, but ended great. Kraftster had some balls making that move and coming out as the angel. It was an all or nothing thing. I think you guys did a good job too of keeping around some people that weren't paying attention to the game in order to make the vote work. You could definitely tell Kraftster and MWB were tied at the hip, so if Kraftster went down that vote instead of their being a tie, the MWB would most likely have been next. Benny had that figured out.

I really did nothing with modding. I ended up taking a half day yesterday, so I missed out on all the fun at the end. All props goes to ps87.

Great game though and gutsy but great play by Kraftster and MWB.


Yeah, the part where we really did make a mistake was when Kraftster made the counter claim. Neither of us did the math right and we should have waited one more day... or not done it at all. Up until the vote was tied, and even after it was tied for awhile, Benny seemed to think that it was Kraftster and Rylan, so I might have been able to skate a little bit.


i just kept thinking, it has to be Rylan. No way I'm that unlucky so as to have to face you two with all of my greens dead and 4 non-talking villagers who just watered our numbers down. Thanks be to columbia for some how seeing through all the bs.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,133
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 am

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby canaan on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:34 pm

canaan wrote:ban mwb no reasoning

Fuuuuu
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,261
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:13 am
Location: H2S

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby MWB on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:59 pm

canaan wrote:
canaan wrote:ban mwb no reasoning

Fuuuuu


Yeah, that's why you got killed.... In case you actually did have a reason.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,089
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby DocEmrick on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Muhahahahahahaha
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,801
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: 39°6′32″N 76°46′17″W

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby canaan on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 am

DocEmrick wrote:Muhahahahahahaha

what a loser.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,261
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:13 am
Location: H2S

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Postby count2infinity on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 am

canaan wrote:
DocEmrick wrote:Muhahahahahahaha

what a loser.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 23,059
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:03 pm
Location: #isitoctoberyet??? Lololololololol

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


e-mail