*** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby relantel on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 am

DocEmrick wrote:Yeah, I had noticed that rel.

I do use the random.org list generator, but if you happen to come up in the top 6 next time, I'll be sure to replace you with somebody else.


I understand it is random, not really complaining. Just observing really.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,055
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby TheHammer24 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Let's play again; Let's play again.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,084
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby ExPatriatePen on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Send Hammer to Gitmo

;)
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,691
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby TheHammer24 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Haha, I was too scared to join the game with all you experienced players, but now I think I have the hang of it.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,084
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby ExPatriatePen on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:50 pm

TheHammer24 wrote:Haha, I was too scared to join the game with all you experienced players, but now I think I have the hang of it.


Then we have you just where we want you... Over confident. N00bs are much tastier after a game or two ;)
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,691
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby columbia on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:51 pm

EPP knows what he's talking about on that front. :pop:
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 46,764
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby ExPatriatePen on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:57 pm

columbia wrote:EPP knows what he's talking about on that front. :pop:


Unfortunately. :oops:
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,691
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby TheHammer24 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:04 pm

ExPatriatePen wrote:
TheHammer24 wrote:Haha, I was too scared to join the game with all you experienced players, but now I think I have the hang of it.


Then we have you just where we want you... Over confident. N00bs are much tastier after a game or two ;)

I didn't say I was good. I just said that I'm not scared. Well I implied I was good, but after getting PMs from Columbia and Canaan predicting the game, I know you d00ds are better than me.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,084
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby ExPatriatePen on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Well, truth be told, I'm not a very good Warz player. My second or third game I was absolutely convinced that I knew who was good and who was bad... Turns out I didn't have a clue. So I'm pretty much just following the lead of players I respect now.

Just wait until your first game with THG though. He'll try and tel you that he has it all figured out before the first write-up. :pop:
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,691
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby TheHammer24 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:15 pm

ExPatriatePen wrote:Well, truth be told, I'm not a very good Warz player. My second or third game I was absolutely convinced that I knew who was good and who was bad... Turns out I didn't have a clue. So I'm pretty much just following the lead of players I respect now.

Just wait until your first game with THG though. He'll try and tel you that he has it all figured out before the first write-up. :pop:

What does THG stand for?
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,084
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby ExPatriatePen on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:17 pm

TheHockeyGuru
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,691
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby Rylan on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:44 pm

I still could've sworn Hammer played before...
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,000
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: *** Xmas Warz Game Thread ***

Postby TheHammer24 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Rylan wrote:I still could've sworn Hammer played before...

And I still think ur a baddie.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,084
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm

Previous

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


e-mail