MWB wrote:My thoughts on the remaining:
Sam's Drunk Dog - first vote on canaan, but otherwise seems bad
Rylan - hasn't had much to say except for a long list.
obhave - Hasn't posted much, but this was good: "I'm going to stick with IE here. If she is red, then we should really look into SDD. I also think Rylan is someone we should consider."
Benny Fitz - seems ok. early vote on ie and switched to canaan. has many similar thoughts to mine so i kind of trust that. However, he did break the internet.
Willie Kool ?
Crpl_Klinger - has been relatively quiet lately after a lot early on. "Didn't get" the IE vote, but went for canaan. Not sure about him
Twisted Wrister ?
slappybrown - ?
Sorry guys, been getting killed at work the last two days, and have been busy the last two nights as well Been trying to stay on top of everything, but mostly just getting caught up... was completely shocked by the pav finding and still trying to figure that one out. It seemed so clear cut and now it just opened up question marks...
On my list of suspects
- has not contributed much to the overall flow of the game... and I find it interesting that during Day 3 when everything went down with canaan & IE he didn't cast a vote for anyone... since the two biggest names were red could be a red guy not sure what to do.TW
- survived an early bandwagon, but outside of today haven't heard much from him... not enough for me to get a read...SDD
- starting the bandwagon on nan, and then subsequently on TW... especially with what Pav noted as the possible "role claim" that he denied makes me wonder... even with being the first vote on canaan doesn't clear him fullyslappy
- His lack of participation makes me nervous... similar to TW hard to get a read...Willie Kool
- seemed to be voting with MWB
a lot throughout the game, so it's possible MWB and Willie Kool are pulling a really good red game and I'll tip my hat to them at the end of this, but being on canaan hard and (similarly to MWB's comments regarding benny) generally posting things I would agree with makes me think both of them are blue.obhave
seems blue... the way IE at one point called obhave out saying "if you're looking for a quiet person look at obhave" makes me think the IE being red clears her.
benny also seems blue to me... he was all over IE and canaan earlier. I thought his post as we were going down to the wire on day 3 regarding IE & canaan both being red was a great call...
Still assuming that c2i
are clear based on rel's posts