WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby newarenanow on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Might as well just kill me today. I got myself into trouble and now people will be questioning me the rest of the game. It won't help things later on.

Or just have the vig shoot me tonight.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,127
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby mac5155 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:06 pm

lynch thg
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,226
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby canaan on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:Also I think it's a bit B.S. that it's stated in the write up that the angel protected themselves. It should have been worded in a way that left that anonymous and just said something like, "The target was protected by the angel" thereby at least keeping some guess work on if the person is the angel or if it was just a person that was protected.

when you want to mod a game, you can run it how you want.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,453
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby columbia on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:10 pm

lynch pavel bure
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 45,277
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:12 pm

the more i think about it... the angel should definitely come out before we do anything else
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,711
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:13 pm

canaan wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:Also I think it's a bit B.S. that it's stated in the write up that the angel protected themselves. It should have been worded in a way that left that anonymous and just said something like, "The target was protected by the angel" thereby at least keeping some guess work on if the person is the angel or if it was just a person that was protected.

when you want to mod a game, you can run it how you want.

As long as I'm playing I can be butthurt :lol:
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,155
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby newarenanow on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 pm

canaan wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:Also I think it's a bit B.S. that it's stated in the write up that the angel protected themselves. It should have been worded in a way that left that anonymous and just said something like, "The target was protected by the angel" thereby at least keeping some guess work on if the person is the angel or if it was just a person that was protected.

when you want to mod a game, you can run it how you want.


Look, you upset canaan so much, he lost his speach impediment.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,127
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Juice wrote:the more i think about it... the angel should definitely come out before we do anything else

I dunno about that, I get the reds know who it is now and that the doc is just going to protect themselves from now on but it could help later in the game if a red missteps in saying something about the angel that the angel could come out and refute. I wouldn't want them outting themselves quite yet unless a train gets going on them.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,155
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:
Juice wrote:the more i think about it... the angel should definitely come out before we do anything else

I dunno about that, I get the reds know who it is now and that the doc is just going to protect themselves from now on but it could help later in the game if a red missteps in saying something about the angel that the angel could come out and refute. I wouldn't want them outting themselves quite yet unless a train gets going on them.

i'd rather have someone to trust for the rest of the game
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,711
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 pm

lynch NAN

Mainly just his "come on guys, we need to help the village" posts the last couple of days.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,415
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Juice wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
Juice wrote:the more i think about it... the angel should definitely come out before we do anything else

I dunno about that, I get the reds know who it is now and that the doc is just going to protect themselves from now on but it could help later in the game if a red missteps in saying something about the angel that the angel could come out and refute. I wouldn't want them outting themselves quite yet unless a train gets going on them.

i'd rather have someone to trust for the rest of the game

Don't know how much good that does. They can't investigate people, they just pontificate like the rest of us while not being able to be killed at night. It's not like since they're the doctor they know more than we do about who the reds are.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,155
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby slappybrown on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Dear Jooce:



Hugs and Kisses,
Slappybrown
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,236
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 am
Location: Noted Board Henchman

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 pm

I don't know how the angel coming out really helps us. What would stop a red from proclaiming themselves as the angel?
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,415
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby canaan on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:20 pm

newarenanow wrote:
canaan wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:Also I think it's a bit B.S. that it's stated in the write up that the angel protected themselves. It should have been worded in a way that left that anonymous and just said something like, "The target was protected by the angel" thereby at least keeping some guess work on if the person is the angel or if it was just a person that was protected.

when you want to mod a game, you can run it how you want.


Look, you upset canaan so much, he lost his speach impediment.

you mayk me feew bettuh
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,453
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:
Juice wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
Juice wrote:the more i think about it... the angel should definitely come out before we do anything else

I dunno about that, I get the reds know who it is now and that the doc is just going to protect themselves from now on but it could help later in the game if a red missteps in saying something about the angel that the angel could come out and refute. I wouldn't want them outting themselves quite yet unless a train gets going on them.

i'd rather have someone to trust for the rest of the game

Don't know how much good that does. They can't investigate people, they just pontificate like the rest of us while not being able to be killed at night. It's not like since they're the doctor they know more than we do about who the reds are.

it just gives us 1 person that we can actually trust... i'll take that over 0
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,711
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby newarenanow on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:21 pm

lynch shad
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,127
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 pm

lynch shad
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,711
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby newarenanow on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:25 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:I don't know how the angel coming out really helps us. What would stop a red from proclaiming themselves as the angel?


It wouldn't, but it would be pretty much be suicide for a red to come out and claim it right now vs if there was heat on them. They know who the angel is. There is no need to draw them out.

If the angel comes out now, the reds most likely won't be able to use the "I'm the angel" stance, thus creating confusion when the real angel jumps out and says "no he isn't".

In this game, we know how many role players there are. It's not like we are guessing at who and what is out there.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,127
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Another reason for the Angel not coming out would be reds slipping up later in the game because they know who the angel is when talking about someone to possibly kill. I've seen it happen where because they know who the role player is and in their ruse to act town they out themselves because they let it slip that they know who the angel is. There is no reason for the Angel to come out right now.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,155
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby newarenanow on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:There is no reason for the Angel to come out right now.


I thnk there are reasons. But to each their own. It's up to the angel.

And until they decide, I know who my vote is.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,127
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby mac5155 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:32 pm

I have my thoughts on the angel coming out. I don't care to make them known, at the moment.

save thg

lynch shad


dont like that last post.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,226
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Yeah nan or juice would be good for me today. Trying to out a role player when they could still give us an advantage later in the game is a real shady move. Angel outs themselves now, great we know one person is for sure good. Angel waits and outs themselves later in the game we can go back and look at who was putting pressure on the angel and then we actually have evidence to go off of OR reds slip up and let it slip they know who the angel is thereby outting themselves. The better strategy is for the Angel to stay hidden at this point.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,155
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:33 pm

i don't mind your reasoning on that pavel I just think if the red is that unaware we'll probably nab them on something else lol
if the angel doesn't come out, that's ok but i really think he/she should
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,711
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Juice wrote:i don't mind your reasoning on that pavel I just think if the red is that unaware we'll probably nab them on something else lol
if the angel doesn't come out, that's ok but i really think he/she should

Why give up any advantage, no matter how small?
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,155
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby columbia on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:43 pm

slappybrown wrote:Dear Jooce:
Hugs and Kisses,
Slappybrown


Soundgarden was very much a hipster band, when they hit the scene.
Just sayin'.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 45,277
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

e-mail