WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:44 am

columbia wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Dear Jooce:
Hugs and Kisses,
Slappybrown


Soundgarden was very much a hipster band, when they hit the scene.
Just sayin'.

Whaaaa? Were there hipsters in the grunge era?
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,688
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby columbia on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:44 am

Pavel Bure wrote:
columbia wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Dear Jooce:
Hugs and Kisses,
Slappybrown


Soundgarden was very much a hipster band, when they hit the scene.
Just sayin'.

Whaaaa? Were there hipsters in the grunge era?


Yes.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Location: You obviously didn't consult Cap Geek, before proposing that trade.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby columbia on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:45 am

btw, save pavel
lynch shad
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Location: You obviously didn't consult Cap Geek, before proposing that trade.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 am

Um....what? How in the world did my previous two posts somehow convince everyone beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am red. How am I wrong? We don't have a seer. ANYONE could claim to be the angel, and we would have no way of fact-checking it. Is this logic faulty somehow? Somebody coming out as the angel does not help us, because we still cannot be 100% sure that they are telling the truth.

If you want to go with me, then that's fine....I just have zero clue how that logic has somehow made me suspicious.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 59,466
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby canaan on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:53 am

boat tawwy:

NAN - II
SHAD - IIII

IIIII IIII to winch
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,494
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:13 am
Location: Nevin Shapiro A&M

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:58 am

mac5155 wrote:I have my thoughts on the angel coming out. I don't care to make them known, at the moment.

save thg

lynch shad


dont like that last post.


What? You say you don't like my post, in which I fully described my reasoning why I don't see the angel coming out as helpful. In the same post, you give this weird, mysterious statement about "having your own thoughts" on why you DO want to see the angel, but don't elaborate at all.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 59,466
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby relantel on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:05 pm

shad sounds way to defensive, even if I agree with his position.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,509
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby mac5155 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:06 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:
mac5155 wrote:I have my thoughts on the angel coming out. I don't care to make them known, at the moment.

save thg

lynch shad


dont like that last post.


What? You say you don't like my post, in which I fully described my reasoning why I don't see the angel coming out as helpful. In the same post, you give this weird, mysterious statement about "having your own thoughts" on why you DO want to see the angel, but don't elaborate at all.


Sometimes you don't want to give things away. I have a thought that I don't want out on the table at the moment. I'll make it known if/once the angel comes out.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 48,327
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:08 pm

Meh...I'm blue, so won't be a big loss if I'm gone.

Rel, I know I'm defensive, but I'm a little flabbergasted that reasonable, sound logic could be met with four almost immediate votes. That raises red flags to me.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 59,466
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby newarenanow on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Your reasoning for the angel isn't the reason I'm voting for you.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,991
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:56 pm

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Zarovich on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:13 pm

lynch shad
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,261
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:17 pm

lynch nan
I feel him and juice are acting as a pair and trying to steer the village in certain directions.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,217
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:31 am
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby PensFanInDC on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Lynch Juice
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 26,802
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby mac5155 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:38 pm

PFIDC, care to add any discussion or just votes?
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 48,327
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:Um....what? How in the world did my previous two posts somehow convince everyone beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am red. How am I wrong? We don't have a seer. ANYONE could claim to be the angel, and we would have no way of fact-checking it. Is this logic faulty somehow? Somebody coming out as the angel does not help us, because we still cannot be 100% sure that they are telling the truth.

If you want to go with me, then that's fine....I just have zero clue how that logic has somehow made me suspicious.

you aren't thinking it all the way through, and that isn't like you
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,807
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:lynch nan
I feel him and juice are acting as a pair and trying to steer the village in certain directions.

the village is still too big to have 2 of 3 wolves sticking their necks out trying to steer it
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,807
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:48 pm

newarenanow wrote:Your reasoning for the angel isn't the reason I'm voting for you.


Is it because I voted for you?
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 59,466
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:48 pm

save NAN

lynch Juice
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 59,466
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby newarenanow on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:52 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Your reasoning for the angel isn't the reason I'm voting for you.


Is it because I voted for you?


It's how you did it.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 41,991
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:56 pm

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby columbia on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Pavel and shad appear to be making the exact argument:

NAN is bad because he pointed out the obvious and the angel should stay hidden.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Location: You obviously didn't consult Cap Geek, before proposing that trade.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Juice on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:54 pm

shad. stop. think it all the way through.

seriously the angel should come out.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,807
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: beyondauction [16:54:33] you are scammer

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby columbia on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Exact same argument, that is.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Location: You obviously didn't consult Cap Geek, before proposing that trade.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:59 pm

columbia wrote:Exact same argument, that is.

What's your point?
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,688
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby columbia on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:
columbia wrote:Exact same argument, that is.

What's your point?


Only one of you is a target.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 50,386
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Location: You obviously didn't consult Cap Geek, before proposing that trade.

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 pm

columbia wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
columbia wrote:Exact same argument, that is.

What's your point?


Only one of you is a target.

You still have no point.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,688
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


e-mail