*** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby Rylan on Tue May 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Its a quiet look I voted so I am here play. I would rather have some group discussion with votes than just votes.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,001
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby columbia on Tue May 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Rylan wrote:Its a quiet look I voted so I am here play. I would rather have some group discussion with votes than just votes.


I gotcha, but considering how screwed the village is....the best information - later in the game - will come from these early votes.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 45,385
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby Rylan on Tue May 15, 2012 3:01 pm

columbia wrote:
Rylan wrote:Its a quiet look I voted so I am here play. I would rather have some group discussion with votes than just votes.


I gotcha, but considering how screwed the village is....the best information - later in the game - will come from these early votes.


I understand that as well. But also considering how screwed the village is, we can't make quick judgments. With losing 2 people to personal situations, the loss of 2 greens, we are getting into a deeper part of the game quicker than expected.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,001
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue May 15, 2012 3:02 pm

I'd like to hear more from THG. Why do you find it suspicious that people jumped on you when you did something out of your norm?
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,180
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby relantel on Tue May 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Troy Loney wrote:
relantel wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:Yes. I know what I am, I don't know what anyone else is right now, and I know the only people that know i'm not bad are bad. If I were a blue I wouldn't jump on THG for making an accusation...that's what he's supposed to do. If I'm a red I might try to distance myself from votes that took out villagers early on in the game so I could point to my alliance with the village....and if say I were to get voted out now, you could say..."I wasn't part of the Troy Loney vote"



From my point of view, I know I am blue. I put a vote on you and within a few minutes I get (2) on me. That's what I find intriguing.

it's an easy play for someone who doesn't want to draw attention to themselves. Either they are not blue, or they are very self-serving blue.



Whose "play" are you talking about?

those that would jump on thg, for example
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,947
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Tue May 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:I'd like to hear more from THG. Why do you find it suspicious that people jumped on you when you did something out of your norm?


You must not have paid attention the last 4 or 5 games that I've played. Look over the threads if you'd like.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,113
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue May 15, 2012 3:09 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:I'd like to hear more from THG. Why do you find it suspicious that people jumped on you when you did something out of your norm?


You must not have paid attention the last 4 or 5 games that I've played. Look over the threads if you'd like.

From what I remember you stayed very quiet until later in the games. The game I ran was out of line a bit because of the uniqueness of your role. Other than that you stay pretty quiet until late.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,180
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Tue May 15, 2012 3:13 pm

I chimed in from time to time, but I do think there is a greater sense of urgency this game compared to the last few with 2 Greens already gone.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,113
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby Rylan on Tue May 15, 2012 3:18 pm

There should be more urgency considering we have lost 5 people in 2 days.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,001
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue May 15, 2012 3:18 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:I chimed in from time to time, but I do think there is a greater sense of urgency this game compared to the last few with 2 Greens already gone.

Yeah that cluster makes no sense either in the sense of using a bullet this early without any information to go on.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,180
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby obhave on Tue May 15, 2012 3:22 pm

I'm going to stick with my vote for thg right now. I have a review session for the next two hours, but I will try and check in before the deadline to see what has been discussed.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,713
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Oh Be Hai.

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby Rylan on Tue May 15, 2012 3:24 pm

obhave wrote:I'm going to stick with my vote for thg right now. I have a review session for the next two hours, but I will try and check in before the deadline to see what has been discussed.


It has been a very nice 3 week vacation since my classes ended. :twisted:
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,001
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby obhave on Tue May 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Rylan wrote:
obhave wrote:I'm going to stick with my vote for thg right now. I have a review session for the next two hours, but I will try and check in before the deadline to see what has been discussed.


It has been a very nice 3 week vacation since my classes ended. :twisted:


:evil:
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,713
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Oh Be Hai.

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue May 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Vote Count:

THG - 2 - obhave, Pavel Bure
Rylan - 1 - Relantel
bhaw - 1 - NAN
Troy Loney - 1 - THG
columbia - 1 - Mac
NAN - 1 - Rylan

7 to lynch
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,447
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue May 15, 2012 3:43 pm

I don't feel like looking, when's the deadline?
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,180
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Tue May 15, 2012 3:47 pm

10am. It makes me uneasy that obhave slid in late on the ulf vote and now comes out after me for tossing a vote on TL.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,113
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby obhave on Tue May 15, 2012 4:17 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:10am. It makes me uneasy that obhave slid in late on the ulf vote and now comes out after me for tossing a vote on TL.


it says 6 pm deadline in the write up unless that has changed and I missed the change.

The day one vote was basically decided so I changed my vote. I "tossed" a vote on you, like I said, because you gave no reasoning for TL when you gave the vote, had said nothing else in the thread before the vote, and gave the vote right after someone said you hadn't spoken the first day.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,713
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Oh Be Hai.

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Tue May 15, 2012 4:22 pm

I didn't give a reason? I put a vote on TL because I think he's red. Why do you put a vote on people?
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,113
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby obhave on Tue May 15, 2012 4:24 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:I didn't give a reason? I put a vote on TL because I think he's red. Why do you put a vote on people?

are you serious about this? People in warz always get on others for not putting a reason for a vote. I am almost positive that you have done this to me.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,713
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Oh Be Hai.

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Tue May 15, 2012 4:27 pm

obhave wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I didn't give a reason? I put a vote on TL because I think he's red. Why do you put a vote on people?

are you serious about this? People in warz always get on others for not putting a reason for a vote. I am almost positive that you have done this to me.


How does it usually turn out?
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,113
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby obhave on Tue May 15, 2012 4:31 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:
obhave wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I didn't give a reason? I put a vote on TL because I think he's red. Why do you put a vote on people?

are you serious about this? People in warz always get on others for not putting a reason for a vote. I am almost positive that you have done this to me.


How does it usually turn out?


How does what turn out? Giving reasons or not?
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,713
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Oh Be Hai.

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Tue May 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Just because someone votes on someone without giving a reason doesn't make them Red. Of all the games I've been in where you've played I have never seen you lead a vote on a red player. Why anyone would follow you on a vote is beyond me. Continuing to post your thoughts when they have no merit is really detracting from more pressing discussion.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,113
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby Pavel Bure on Tue May 15, 2012 4:38 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:Just because someone votes on someone without giving a reason doesn't make them Red. Of all the games I've been in where you've played I have never seen you lead a vote on a red player. Why anyone would follow you on a vote is beyond me. Continuing to post your thoughts when they have no merit is really detracting from more pressing discussion.

It's pretty hard to give a solid reason for anyone on day 2 anyway. It's all building information for later in the game through votes and who said what.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,180
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby obhave on Tue May 15, 2012 4:43 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:Just because someone votes on someone without giving a reason doesn't make them Red. Of all the games I've been in where you've played I have never seen you lead a vote on a red player. Why anyone would follow you on a vote is beyond me. Continuing to post your thoughts when they have no merit is really detracting from more pressing discussion.


I have led a vote on a red player, only once, but yes I have. I know I'm not good at this game and I'm still trying to figure it out. Doesn't mean I can't try to get better and contribute to the game. Just because I'm not good doesn't mean I can't get better or that my posts never have merit.

Please, go ahead start a discussion that is more important.

I get told every game that I don't contribute enough and when I do people get on me for it.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,713
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Oh Be Hai.

Re: *** WW XXII Gameplay Thread ***

Postby thehockeyguru on Tue May 15, 2012 4:47 pm

obhave wrote:Please, go ahead start a discussion that is more important.



I've attempted, but I've seen 2 or 3 posts of yours saying your going to keep your vote on me. No offense, but to have a player who isn't that good attempt to lead a band wagon on me when there are more viable options out there means your Red, or your just don't know how to play.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,113
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail