Simpson Warz Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:43 pm

I'm Moe. At this point it doesn't matter though because the last person is the recruit, so it could be anyone. My point is that if we knew who was Mr. Burns and Smithers the first day they would have been our first targets. That's why I was surprised the names matched the roles.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby Rylan on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:44 pm

But none of us thought of that :lol:
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,824
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Two to trust is better than one and the numbers are so low I think the risk/reward is in the village's favor.

If I was red WK, I would have known you were the angel. Why would I then push for the angel to come out, someone who already wants me dead. Would have been a completely stupid move.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby newarenanow on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:13 pm

MWB wrote:
newarenanow wrote:I'm between Rylan and ulf. Have to go back and look at a few things.


Why them?

I know I'm going to get heat for this, but I'll put it out there anyway. The angel and vig should come out. We have seven left. If we can eliminate two suspects, that leaves us only five. Having two trusted players would really help right now.


Not a lot of heat on either of them. Minimal participation. Kind of just flying under the radar. That would be a perfect type of recruit.

I am with you though on the vig and angel outing themselves. It would take away 2 threats as I don't think a great would be recruited. (I personally think the reds tried to kill night 1 and found WK (the angel), tried to recruit on Day 2 and found the vig, but a green can't be recruited, and finally got their recruit on day 3).

So with 2 people outed, that only leaves 5 as a suspect.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 40,582
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:30 pm

When is the deadline? Participation is hurting the village now.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby Willie Kool on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:32 pm

4pm
Willie Kool
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,776
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Basically, can't **** with me

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby Rylan on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Deadline is at 4. I have given my .02 and as I stated I have leanings but not enough to vote at the moment.

To refresh, I am down to either MWB or TL as people I feel are potentials with ulf on the outside looking in.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,824
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby Willie Kool on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Rylan wrote:I am down to either MWB or TL as people I feel are potentials with ulf on the outside looking in.

Yeah, TL and his 'slow down' as he voted would be the only other thing that jumps out at me from day 4.
Willie Kool
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,776
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Basically, can't **** with me

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby Troy Loney on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:42 pm

I got nothing, just don't vote for me.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,494
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby Willie Kool on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm

But I think MWB's twice trying to distract from the possibility / timing of the recruit has me locked on him for today.
Willie Kool
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,776
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Basically, can't **** with me

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby newarenanow on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:58 pm

I really think Rylan is the last bad guy.
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 40,582
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby CBear3 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:02 pm

I'm lost, if I were to vote now I'd just be going off my gut
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,221
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Willie Kool wrote:But I think MWB's twice trying to distract from the possibility / timing of the recruit has me locked on him for today.


You really need to open your thinking a bit. You're completely locked in on me and ignoring anything logical that would point away from me. I'm blue, and it's not a big deal if I'm offed, but you need to not just focus in on one person and only look for evidence to prove yourself right.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Willie Kool wrote:
Rylan wrote:I am down to either MWB or TL as people I feel are potentials with ulf on the outside looking in.

Yeah, TL and his 'slow down' as he voted would be the only other thing that jumps out at me from day 4.


That is the thing I pointed about as suspicious about TL.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby Troy Loney on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:08 pm

I already outlined the reason you should be suspicious of me, but that has been ignored.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,494
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Lynch rylan

Color

Deadline looming, and he seems to be not contributing much and just throwing out names.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby Rylan on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Well between TL giving hints as to his identity that leaves MWB as my vote.

Yellow MWB
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,824
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby CBear3 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:18 pm

MWB wrote:Lynch rylan

Color

Deadline looming, and he seems to be not contributing much and just throwing out names.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,221
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby Troy Loney on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Lynch MWB
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,494
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby CBear3 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Code: Select all
Vote

2 - MWB (WK, Rylan)
2 - rylan (nan, MWB)

Limit is 4. Deadline is 4PM.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,221
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby Willie Kool on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:20 pm

MWB wrote:You really need to open your thinking a bit. You're completely locked in on me and ignoring anything logical that would point away from me. I'm blue, and it's not a big deal if I'm offed, but you need to not just focus in on one person and only look for evidence to prove yourself right.

OK. Explain to me how you could actually think that the reds didn't get a kill for the first three nights just because it was such a small game. Seems to me that would be a HUGE advantage for the village, so much so that, IMO, you couldn't have honestly concluded that. I've looked back at everything else, and you're still the best play I can see.
Willie Kool
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,776
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Basically, can't **** with me

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby CBear3 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:20 pm

That leaves myself, ulf, & TL to vote.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,221
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby Troy Loney on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm

No it doesn't
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,494
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby Willie Kool on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Troy Loney wrote:I already outlined the reason you should be suspicious of me, but that has been ignored.

Because that all seems to have happened before the recruit.
Willie Kool
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,776
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Basically, can't **** with me

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Willie Kool wrote:
MWB wrote:You really need to open your thinking a bit. You're completely locked in on me and ignoring anything logical that would point away from me. I'm blue, and it's not a big deal if I'm offed, but you need to not just focus in on one person and only look for evidence to prove yourself right.

OK. Explain to me how you could actually think that the reds didn't get a kill for the first three nights just because it was such a small game. Seems to me that would be a HUGE advantage for the village, so much so that, IMO, you couldn't have honestly concluded that. I've looked back at everything else, and you're still the best play I can see.


When someone pointed out the save night one I adjusted that thinking. Maybe one kill in the first three nights. That was just thrown out as a possibility. And I still think its possible. I just thought it would be a way to slow down a small game.

I voted second on red. I made several points that you have also followed. I made points that you say would implicate myself (in other words, I outed myself). I would just think that would outweigh bringing up scenarios for a small game.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail