***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:52 am

To add, I had a Day 1 vote for MRandall long before I was put on his List of Fate, mainly because I thought he was acting a bit off the wall on the first day.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 57,864
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby PensFanInDC on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:56 am

Yes, MRandall is the easy vote. It's one of the reasons he has mine right now. One day 2 we still have very little to go on. We do, however, have the burn notice. When I really stop and think about that I'm not sure something like that happens to a baddie. It's too obvious. Then again this is an unusual game so far.

I'm willing to unshoot MRandall for now but we only have 2 hours until the deadline. Gonna need to see something to convince me otherwise or my vote is going back on the Randall train.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,008
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:11 pm

I beginning to think that it might be more beneficial to vote out mrandall just so we get some resolution on this question. If he comes back red, great. If he comes back blue then we have at least have more information to make a better vote tomorrow. Of course their is the option of not voting anyone off today. Is there any value to the village in doing that?
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,676
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:Of course their is the option of not voting anyone off today. Is there any value to the village in doing that?


That's generally not beneficial to the village, although I would say it's a bigger issue late in games.
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 57,864
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby MRandall25 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:13 pm

He said if the limit isn't reached, no one dies.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,918
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Rylan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:13 pm

I am never a fan of an unproductive day phase.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,056
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby MRandall25 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:14 pm

And by no one, I guess I mean myself.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,918
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby canaan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:15 pm

MWB wrote:
canaan wrote:6 MRandall - CBear, Shaf, Pecky, tfrizz, Pfidc, MWB

theres a baddy in this mix and im not just saying that because it supplements my tfrizz feeling.


Well, the numbers would certainly indicate a baddy in that mix. Way to go out on a limb.

thanks? there is a lack of coherent discussion outside of the mrandall spiel...sorry for contributing, sherlock.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,096
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Rylan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:26 pm

What's the vote count?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,056
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby MWB on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:28 pm

canaan wrote:
MWB wrote:
canaan wrote:6 MRandall - CBear, Shaf, Pecky, tfrizz, Pfidc, MWB

theres a baddy in this mix and im not just saying that because it supplements my tfrizz feeling.


Well, the numbers would certainly indicate a baddy in that mix. Way to go out on a limb.

thanks? there is a lack of coherent discussion outside of the mrandall spiel...sorry for contributing, sherlock.


Was a joke. I agree that the Randall discussion is pretty side-tracking. The whole burn list was a distraction, and it's worked perfectly. So we get rid of Randall and move on. Or we drop the burn list thing, but don't see that happening.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,863
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Rylan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:29 pm

1 Pavel Bure - Rylan
5 MRandall - CBear, Shaf, Pecky, tfrizz, MWB
1 SDD - Pavel
1 tfrizz - canaan
1 Shad - MRandall

Right?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,056
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby MRandall25 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:33 pm

I mean, I'm gonna have a hard time convincing you guys that the burn notice was just a distraction. Just kill me and get it over with.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,918
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby MRandall25 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:33 pm

It'll be a useless kill, but you guys can see the voting record. I'll let it speak on my behalf.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,918
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby columbia on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:34 pm

Lets end the distraction:

Lynch Randall
Color please

It's not the reds will have put one over on us, as we likely would have killed a blue anyway.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 48,346
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby PensFanInDC on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:37 pm

The more I think about it the more I think the burn notice thing would be a terrible idea if he was red. It would basically put a bad guy front and center on everyone's radar. Kind of a cheap move by the mod if he is red. The only thing I can see is if a green had a power to burn notice him and somehow knew he was bad. I'm starting to think Randall is blue more and more.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,008
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby PensFanInDC on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:38 pm

columbia wrote:Lets end the distraction:

Lynch Randall
Color please

It's not the reds will have put one over on us, as we likely would have killed a blue anyway.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,008
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby PensFanInDC on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:38 pm

1 Pavel Bure - Rylan
6 MRandall - CBear, Shaf, Pecky, tfrizz, MWB, columbia
1 SDD - Pavel
1 tfrizz - canaan
1 Shad - MRandall
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,008
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby MRandall25 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:39 pm

No use fighting it, PF. It's a little late to convince people otherwise. Just remember who voted for me. There'll be at least 2 reds.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,918
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:41 pm

PensFanInDC wrote:The more I think about it the more I think the burn notice thing would be a terrible idea if he was red. It would basically put a bad guy front and center on everyone's radar. Kind of a cheap move by the mod if he is red. The only thing I can see is if a green had a power to burn notice him and somehow knew he was bad. I'm starting to think Randall is blue more and more.


as much as i hate pfidc and think he is a big dummy, i agree with this.

what happened to the pavel brigade from yesterday?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,403
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:41 pm

MRandall25 wrote:No use fighting it, PF. It's a little late to convince people otherwise. Just remember who voted for me. There'll be at least 2 reds.


sack up
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,403
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Rylan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Let's get this over with.

blue Pavel Bure

Yellow MRandall
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,056
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby MRandall25 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:No use fighting it, PF. It's a little late to convince people otherwise. Just remember who voted for me. There'll be at least 2 reds.


sack up


Lol. I'm tired of trying to convince people who won't listen.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,918
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Rylan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:The more I think about it the more I think the burn notice thing would be a terrible idea if he was red. It would basically put a bad guy front and center on everyone's radar. Kind of a cheap move by the mod if he is red. The only thing I can see is if a green had a power to burn notice him and somehow knew he was bad. I'm starting to think Randall is blue more and more.


as much as i hate pfidc and think he is a big dummy, i agree with this.

what happened to the pavel brigade from yesterday?


No one joined me in even discussing it. MWB had a brief statement about it, but after that no one even discussed the likelihood. Too worked up over a burn notice that was probably a mod gag poking fun at MRandall editing a post.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,056
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:44 pm

Yellow mrandall

I am fine with this now. I think we'll learn more by his death than otherwise.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,676
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:44 pm

i wouldnt say it was a mod gag as their was no other night action taken and probably a result of the night rps
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,403
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


e-mail