COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby slappybrown on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:42 am

I'll give you guys till noon.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,413
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 am
Location: Noted Board Henchman

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby JoseCuervo on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:43 am

MRandall25 wrote:FWIW, JC said he was getting on a plane when he told us Kaizer was lying.


http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/16/travel/am ... index.html

That plus la rush hour traffic made it an awful day. I need to catch up.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby MRandall25 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:46 am

Guys, I think we're being played by Juice.

Go back to the day when I brought up that he was missing and LITT gave me crap for not going after PB. Juice came out and role-claimed that day, then LITT dies that night?

Little fishy.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,657
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby Pavel Bure on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:53 am

Juice wrote:I AM TEH NAN

But really Juicy who are you?
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,230
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby Juice on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:53 am

stop... just stop
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby Juice on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:54 am

both of you stop and think about what you are saying
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby MRandall25 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:55 am

As an aside, THIS is how you say you're suspicious of the angel claim, EPP.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,657
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby MRandall25 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:55 am

Juice wrote:both of you stop and think about what you are saying


You don't think it's weird that the seer dies the night after the "angel" comes out?
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,657
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby Juice on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:56 am

you don't think it's weird NOBODY REFUTED MY CLAIM AS ANGEL AND I HAVEN'T DIED ALL GAME A;SLDJFA;LSKH;LKSDHLAKSJF ;LASKDG ;LASDHGFLASKDJ AS;DLFJK SDF
EPP JR
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby MRandall25 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:03 am

1. No. Unlike EPP, I'm using facts ans game posts to back up my theory.

2. Of course you haven't died. If you come out as angel, no one will vote you and the reds (assuming you aren't) wouldn't waste a night kill on someone who is protecting himself. That's Wars 101
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,657
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby Pavel Bure on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 am

Juice wrote:you don't think it's weird NOBODY REFUTED MY CLAIM AS ANGEL AND I HAVEN'T DIED ALL GAME A;SLDJFA;LSKH;LKSDHLAKSJF ;LASKDG ;LASDHGFLASKDJ AS;DLFJK SDF
EPP JR

I'm not saying that you're not clear Juice, just curious as to who you are. You haven't died because according to the night kills the reds haven't targeted you (or there would have been a no kill). I'm guessing they haven't targeted you because they have a seer (which Kaizer unwittingly revealed) to us and most likely saw you early on and have stayed away so as not to waste a kill.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,230
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby Juice on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:07 am

the timing of the seer stuff is really irrelevant because of what happened after... if there is an angel role, it's obvious that i'm it... the only way your suspicions hold even an ounce of merit is if you are suggesting that in a mostly standard game there is no angel?

standard game = angel

that's wars 101
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby Juice on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:07 am

i am teh nan, bros
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby MRandall25 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:11 am

Juice wrote:the timing of the seer stuff is really irrelevant because of what happened after... if there is an angel role, it's obvious that i'm it... the only way your suspicions hold even an ounce of merit is if you are suggesting that in a mostly standard game there is no angel?

standard game = angel

that's wars 101


This hasn't been a standard game and you know.

PB, by the same token, the red seer could've viewed LITT the night before Juice came out as angel so they knew no one would be able to call him on it.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,657
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby MRandall25 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 am

Know it*
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,657
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby JoseCuervo on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:22 am

This late in the game, why can't you just tell us who you are? There is only one person in the college world who could protect teams, and it would make perfect sense if you were them.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby Pavel Bure on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:28 am

If we only have till noon I'm going Death Penalty JC my reasoning is that I don't have a specific bead on anyone, his and Kaizer's interaction with the Maryland claim seems fishy, but last of all if he does have the ability to take a player with him and he is town then this gives the town an extra chance to extend the game because JC can take someone with him.

I say this because I believe there are 2 reds left, if the town is wrong today and eliminates a blue the game is over (unless Juice catches lightning in a bottle and protects the person the reds were going to kill. But by lynching JC it gives us another chance at nailing a red IF JC isn't red himself.

Scenario A

Kill JC and he's red, great, he def takes a blue with him and then the game is down to 3 players the next day phase.

Scenario B

Kill JC and he's blue, ouch, BUT he gets to take someone with him. Out of the 5 other people that would be left I really believe there are 2 reds in the group so JC has a 40% chance (2/5) of taking one with him and actually maybe better odds with the information in the thread and people can clear on his own. Then the next day the game is down the 3 players but the town is kept alive.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,230
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=289635 get bitcoins

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby Juice on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:28 am

for the love of god i'm teh nan
if you guys somehow convince yourselves to hang the angel on the chance that there isn't one on the last day vote of the game i'm jumping off a bridge
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby Juice on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:31 am

Pavel Bure wrote:If we only have till noon I'm going Death Penalty JC my reasoning is that I don't have a specific bead on anyone, his and Kaizer's interaction with the Maryland claim seems fishy, but last of all if he does have the ability to take a player with him and he is town then this gives the town an extra chance to extend the game because JC can take someone with him.

I say this because I believe there are 2 reds left, if the town is wrong today and eliminates a blue the game is over (unless Juice catches lightning in a bottle and protects the person the reds were going to kill. But by lynching JC it gives us another chance at nailing a red IF JC isn't red himself.

Scenario A

Kill JC and he's red, great, he def takes a blue with him and then the game is down to 3 players the next day phase.

Scenario B

Kill JC and he's blue, ouch, BUT he gets to take someone with him. Out of the 5 other people that would be left I really believe there are 2 reds in the group so JC has a 40% chance (2/5) of taking one with him and actually maybe better odds with the information in the thread and people can clear on his own. Then the next day the game is down the 3 players but the town is kept alive.

word
blue peckyface
yellow JC
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby PensHckyFan79 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:32 am

I'm between JC and Juice right now. Leaning more towards JC since he has come out as MD and they are heading to the Big 10. Also not 100% clear on Juice and all this angel stuff. Rylan is another curveball since he is not claiming an ACC school but could be the same as EPP and Cinci.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:12 pm
Location: H-burg

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby slappybrown on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:33 am

JC - 2 (PB, Jooce)

4 to death penalty. High noon.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,413
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 am
Location: Noted Board Henchman

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby Juice on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:34 am

Pecky, plz be to explain to me how you are not 100% clear on "all this angel stuff"
i need to hear where the confusion is coming from
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby JoseCuervo on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:35 am

If I take a blue with me we are all screwed. I don't mind getting killed for the village, but I don't want to doom them.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby Juice on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:37 am

who are you thinking JC?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,714
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Also I can crowbar.

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Postby JoseCuervo on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:38 am

I believe pecky isn't sure there is an angel this game and I agree with him. A lot of normal villagers have powers. The acc president was the seer and I would assume the ncaa president would have been the angel if there was one.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,809
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Location: Dallas

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail