Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Zarovich wrote:I would say there are 2 factions with RP`s for both and they take turms on alternate nights trying to kill each others factions and lynch during the the day. May not be any bad guys, just two factions with RP`s


So either one faction wins or the other one wins?
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,767
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby Crankshaft on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:48 pm

MWB wrote:
Zarovich wrote:I would say there are 2 factions with RP`s for both and they take turms on alternate nights trying to kill each others factions and lynch during the the day. May not be any bad guys, just two factions with RP`s


So either one faction wins or the other one wins?


I'm assuming this is why SDD came out strongly against columbia outing himself as to which media outlet he's a part of. This game would be boring if we were locked in a 10-10 vote because we do not want to knowingly vote against our own.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,287
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby count2infinity on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Crankshaft wrote:
MWB wrote:
Zarovich wrote:I would say there are 2 factions with RP`s for both and they take turms on alternate nights trying to kill each others factions and lynch during the the day. May not be any bad guys, just two factions with RP`s


So either one faction wins or the other one wins?


I'm assuming this is why SDD came out strongly against columbia outing himself as to which media outlet he's a part of. This game would be boring if we were locked in a 10-10 vote because we do not want to knowingly vote against our own.


It's also possible like games back when I played regularly that there are sometimes "seers" for different factions. The reason I say it as "seers" is that they're only looking for their faction so they can communicate.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 21,789
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: #isitoctoberyet??? Lololololololol

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby MRandall25 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Honestly, I think sacrificing Columbia would give us the most answers, given that EPP showed up blue and was Clear Channel/Trib.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,449
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby Crankshaft on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:58 pm

count2infinity wrote:
Crankshaft wrote:
MWB wrote:
Zarovich wrote:I would say there are 2 factions with RP`s for both and they take turms on alternate nights trying to kill each others factions and lynch during the the day. May not be any bad guys, just two factions with RP`s


So either one faction wins or the other one wins?


I'm assuming this is why SDD came out strongly against columbia outing himself as to which media outlet he's a part of. This game would be boring if we were locked in a 10-10 vote because we do not want to knowingly vote against our own.


It's also possible like games back when I played regularly that there are sometimes "seers" for different factions. The reason I say it as "seers" is that they're only looking for their faction so they can communicate.


Even if that is the case, there still seems to be something missing from the game.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,287
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby columbia on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:58 pm

It's not like the existence of two blue factions wouldn't have been revealed, after the first time a CBS/PG staffer died.

Which could be me, now. :pop:
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,387
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby columbia on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:59 pm

MRandall25 wrote:Honestly, I think sacrificing Columbia would give us the most answers, given that EPP showed up blue and was Clear Channel/Trib.


If you say so.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,387
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby MRandall25 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:01 pm

columbia wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Honestly, I think sacrificing Columbia would give us the most answers, given that EPP showed up blue and was Clear Channel/Trib.


If you say so.


I'm just saying. It would take away a question mark for the game.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,449
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby relantel on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Crankshaft wrote:This game would be boring if we were locked in a 10-10 vote because we do not want to knowingly vote against our own.



mac & I tried that in Civil Warz once upon a time - RPs on each side (Generals), and aligned regulars. Once the village figured out our structural flaw... the end was a foregone conclusion. Now I have no idea what SDD has structured but I'm sure he learned from our mistake. CW was fun pulling all the old Matthew Brady photos from the Library of Congress for the writeups.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,199
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby Willie Kool on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:22 pm

MRandall25 wrote:
columbia wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Honestly, I think sacrificing Columbia would give us the most answers, given that EPP showed up blue and was Clear Channel/Trib.

If you say so.

I'm just saying. It would take away a question mark for the game.

Well, it seems you already removed one question mark. I guess we can assume you're not with CBS. :pop:
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,668
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Walkin' in a Yinzer Wonderland

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby MRandall25 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:30 pm

I'm never said that. I'm basing it off of EPP turning up blue as a member of the Trib.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,449
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby Pavel Bure on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:33 pm

MRandall25 wrote:I'm never said that. I'm basing it off of EPP turning up blue as a member of the Trib.

If you were a member you wouldn't have posed the question.
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,871
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby Zarovich on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:38 pm

lynch relantel

Random day 1 vote is random.
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,241
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby Willie Kool on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:I'm never said that. I'm basing it off of EPP turning up blue as a member of the Trib.

If you were a member you wouldn't have posed the question.

Or suggested killing columbia for being a member.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,668
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Walkin' in a Yinzer Wonderland

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby columbia on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Willie Kool wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:
columbia wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Honestly, I think sacrificing Columbia would give us the most answers, given that EPP showed up blue and was Clear Channel/Trib.

If you say so.

I'm just saying. It would take away a question mark for the game.

Well, it seems you already removed one question mark. I guess we can assume you're not with CBS. :pop:


oreally.jpg
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,387
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby columbia on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:55 pm

lynch mrandall25
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,387
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby canaan on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Yellow mrandall

color plox
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,957
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby Pavel Bure on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Blue LITT

Yellow MRandall

Color plox
Pavel Bure
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,871
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: http://freebitco.in/?r=770437 BITCOINS get them

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby canaan on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Blue mrandall
yellow pavel
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,957
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby relantel on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:21 pm

should we really oust randall day 1 two games in a row?
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,199
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby columbia on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:22 pm

I don't think that Rylan would object.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,387
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby Willie Kool on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:30 pm

slappybrown wrote:True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 19

lynch c2i

Not to nitpick, but isn't your method flawed (or your answer wrong) if you left EPP in the random number generator?

:pop:
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,668
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Walkin' in a Yinzer Wonderland

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby Willie Kool on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Honestly, I don't see much point in voting for either of them. If the game is set up like we are guessing it is, I think it's safe to assume that our respective RP's will take care of them now that they have revealed themselves.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,668
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Walkin' in a Yinzer Wonderland

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby count2infinity on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:44 pm

anybody have a count?
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 21,789
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: #isitoctoberyet??? Lololololololol

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Postby MRandall25 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Yellow Columbia.

Color.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,449
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


e-mail