WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Troy Loney on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 am

lynch zarovich

first post was to defend a single vote on him? I don't know, seems really defensive.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,588
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Rylan on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:44 am

I disagree MR. It allows for you to discount things as just another "hostile" action brought about typical playing over looking at the current situations and making assessments.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,018
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Zarovich on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:46 am

Troy Loney wrote:lynch zarovich

first post was to defend a single vote on him? I don't know, seems really defensive.


REEEAACHHH!!!

Don't strain yourself looking for a reason to vote for me.

If I was red, Juice would have died night 1.
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,241
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby CBear3 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:48 am

Rylan wrote:I would have gone with James Dean over Edward Smith.

Good call. Could've gone Dany Heatley as well now that I think about.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,615
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Rylan on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:50 am

True, but that would imply your are drunkenly steering. Though, possibly more accurate. :pop:
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,018
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Troy Loney on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:51 am

Zarovich wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:lynch zarovich

first post was to defend a single vote on him? I don't know, seems really defensive.


REEEAACHHH!!!

Don't strain yourself looking for a reason to vote for me.

If I was red, Juice would have died night 1.



Unless your both red and his calling you out was just a front.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,588
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Rylan on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:55 am

Or because Zarovich doesn't want to bring about immediate suspicion brought on by the immediate elimination of a person throwing accusations.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,018
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Zarovich on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:39 am

Troy Loney wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:lynch zarovich

first post was to defend a single vote on him? I don't know, seems really defensive.


REEEAACHHH!!!

Don't strain yourself looking for a reason to vote for me.

If I was red, Juice would have died night 1.



Unless your both red and his calling you out was just a front.


What if the three of us are red and we are sacrificing me to get you two on the good side of the village?
Zarovich
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,241
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Waiting for the write-up...

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby thehockeyguru on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:54 am

Who hasnt voted yet? Who didnt vote Day 1?
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,277
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby redwill on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:58 am

Why are MWB and SDD voting for me?

I've been on my best behavior.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,878
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Rylan on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:01 am

So...this is an exciting adventure for sure. Will anyone talk or are we going to be the awkward kids at a party and largely ignore each other.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,018
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby MRandall25 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:03 am

I don't like the way this Zarovich thing played out. Doesn't post until he's questioned.

Lunch Zaro. Color please.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,451
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby CBear3 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:13 am

I could go with Zaro, but...
How many times have we voted for the guy in his shoes and actually got a red. We have at least one vote that way every game and I think we've only gotten a red once maybe (my own limited 10-15 game experience).
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,615
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Crankshaft on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:17 am

Rylan wrote:So...this is an exciting adventure for sure. Will anyone talk or are we going to be the awkward kids at a party and largely ignore each other.


Had a client meeting this morning that went long. Read over the last few pages. There is really nothing to go on. The wolves were blocked last night by booger goo, so it's hard to connect anything there. Willie Kool mentioned Mrandall could have been the target. The wolves went after him and he saved himself. So, there's that. That's about as much as we have to go on, and that's not much.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,292
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Rylan on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:21 am

Yes, but conversation is beneficial for the village. The limited amount we do, the easier it is to hide one's status of being a baddie. We are voting based on someone's limited interaction, when in reality the majority of players fit that bill. In this instance, I am not against it because I feel there is something there. Unfortunately, going through the game we will see more damage to the village brought about having to catch up using small data rather than a game's worth of information.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,018
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby redwill on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:23 am

Crankshaft wrote:Had a client meeting this morning that went long. Read over the last few pages. There is really nothing to go on. The wolves were blocked last night by booger goo, so it's hard to connect anything there. Willie Kool mentioned Mrandall could have been the target. The wolves went after him and he saved himself. So, there's that. That's about as much as we have to go on, and that's not much.


You were cool with the Pecky vote yesterday.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,878
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby redwill on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:35 am

Since canaan made it an option, I vote for an extension of the deadline, at least a couple of hours. By my count, only seven different players have posted since last night.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,878
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Crankshaft on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:36 am

redwill wrote:
Crankshaft wrote:Had a client meeting this morning that went long. Read over the last few pages. There is really nothing to go on. The wolves were blocked last night by booger goo, so it's hard to connect anything there. Willie Kool mentioned Mrandall could have been the target. The wolves went after him and he saved himself. So, there's that. That's about as much as we have to go on, and that's not much.


You were cool with the Pecky vote yesterday.


I'm not against going back to that. Was just kind of reiterating the "new developments" for today.

Also, I've just gone back and read over the posts, sorted by Author and a few things stand out. Pecky's only involvement has been 3 votes. Wouldn't mind going back to that vote.

Also kind of leery of Juice's involvement, as it has been sparse.

If I had to choose between those two, I'd go with lynch pecky.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,292
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby thehockeyguru on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:39 am

CBear3 wrote:I could go with Zaro, but...
How many times have we voted for the guy in his shoes and actually got a red. We have at least one vote that way every game and I think we've only gotten a red once maybe (my own limited 10-15 game experience).


elaborate on "the guy in his shoes"
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,277
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Crankshaft on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:40 am

redwill wrote:Since canaan made it an option, I vote for an extension of the deadline, at least a couple of hours. By my count, only seven different players have posted since last night.


If he doesn't extend the deadline, then we could just vote the quiet people off. You have to assume that there are some that are using the silence to their advantage.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,292
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Rylan on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:44 am

Crankshaft wrote:
redwill wrote:Since canaan made it an option, I vote for an extension of the deadline, at least a couple of hours. By my count, only seven different players have posted since last night.


If he doesn't extend the deadline, then we could just vote the quiet people off. You have to assume that there are some that are using the silence to their advantage.


I doubt we have enough talkers to do that at this moment.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,018
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Crankshaft on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:49 am

Rylan wrote:
Crankshaft wrote:
redwill wrote:Since canaan made it an option, I vote for an extension of the deadline, at least a couple of hours. By my count, only seven different players have posted since last night.


If he doesn't extend the deadline, then we could just vote the quiet people off. You have to assume that there are some that are using the silence to their advantage.


I doubt we have enough talkers to do that at this moment.


Maybe canaan can elaborate what happens if we keep the established noon deadline? Is it the majority vote leader? Is it randomized?

Can we vote to not lynch during a day phase? When reading up on the game on the Mafia Scum wiki, there is a no lynch option that I have never seen used in the games I've played here.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,292
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Rylan on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:52 am

It was the majority vote leader after day 1. And no lynch gives us absolutely 0 information. We need information at this point in the game or else we just watch as the reds slowly eliminate the game where we are constantly back at square one. A no lynch is only viable if everyone is actively participating.

Anyways,

blue kaizer

yellow zarovich.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,018
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby CBear3 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:53 am

thehockeyguru wrote:
CBear3 wrote:I could go with Zaro, but...
How many times have we voted for the guy in his shoes and actually got a red. We have at least one vote that way every game and I think we've only gotten a red once maybe (my own limited 10-15 game experience).


elaborate on "the guy in his shoes"

Somebody who didn't post day one, and arrives amid skepticism day 2.

In fact the only time I can recall it working off the top of my head was THG when we were red together a few games back.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,615
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Kansas City

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Postby Crankshaft on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:56 am

Rylan wrote:It was the majority vote leader after day 1. And no lynch gives us absolutely 0 information. We need information at this point in the game or else we just watch as the reds slowly eliminate the game where we are constantly back at square one. A no lynch is only viable if everyone is actively participating.

Anyways,

blue kaizer

yellow zarovich.


Yea, you might not get the information right now but a no lynch keeps one more person alive in hopes that a night kill will give us more to go off of or at least extend the game a bit longer, in hopes to having more people participate.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,292
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


e-mail