Match Game is currently one of the most popular shows in the history of daytime television. It's a riot! It's a laugh a second! It's a hoot! It's a moneymaker! It's a <blank>!
But CBS executives are worried.
They realize that the American public may not be ready for such a racy romp! They have determined that Match Game has used the word "boobs" one too many times and must therefore be consigned to the garbage-pail of daytime TV history!
Won't you help keep America's favorite game show on the air by <blank>ing the executives trying to <blank> it?
Welcome to Match Game Wars!
You do not need to be obsessed -- or even familiar -- with Match Game to play this game.
Here's the set-up:
- Each day, one randomly-selected player will be the contestant and will be presented with a question.
- Each day, four (or possibly less near the end of the game) players will be randomly-selected to be the panelists.
- The panelists will be given the question (via PM) prior to the start of the day and must give an answer.
- The contestant then gives an answer to the question.
- The contestant will be given points for each match of his/her answer with the panelists' answers.
- The contestant may spend those points for one-time powers or may accumulate them for perhaps better one-time powers.
- Ah, but the executives (they're the baddies) are plotting and lurking and trying to drop the axe. They'll be <blank>ing the players on a regular basis!
- Ah, but the players will be striking back. They'll be looking to <blank> the execs at the same time!
There will be questions and answers and laughter and tears and joy and heartbreak and happiness and murder most foul!
This game is a bit of an experiment to see if the format works. If it does, I'll do more Match Game Wars.
13 players needed.
In so far:
2. Willie Kool
13. Troy Loney