Starting August 15th, 2014 ---------------------------------------------------
A sobering experience in the greatest era of sports entertainment, LGP.com seasoned moderators DocEmrick, columbia and MRandall25 present:
Join the mayhem and carnage as only the premier organization in sports entertainment can provide; the World Wrestling Federation.
- KNOW YOUR ROLE: Shape your wrestler as a face or heel based on your writing preference. - TRASH TALKN': Post a promotion for your character using the guidelines listed for each card. Everyone gets their say, and everyone cuts a promo. - START AN ALLIANCE OR START A FEUD: Interfere in an enemies match or help someone out! Your actions will dictate how the future of the Attitude Era pans out. Ally with the best of the best, and run-in to interrupt the matches of those you despise most! - BUILD YOUR REPUTATION: As you work your way up the ladder, earn reputation for creativity in promotions. Rep Points give your character flexibility in matches, allowing weapons use, face or heel attributes and more! - COMPETE FOR THE TITLE: 6 Belts will be up for grabs. The Heavyweight Title, Intercontinental Title, European Title, Tag-Team Titles, Hardcore Title and Diva Title will all be on the line.
HOW IT WORKS:
- PHASES:RAWisWAR is divided into two phases: Promotional Phase & Card Phase. - PROMOTIONAL PHASE: Prior to each promotional phase a tentative card will be posted. Future cards will be dictated by participation, leading to rivalries, matches, challenges and more. During the Promotional Phase, participants will post their promotions. Interviews, travels, straight up trash-talk, or creative spots are permitted. Participants are allowed to get as creative as possible. Participants are permitted to post as many promotions as they want up until the deadline to Card Phase. - CARD PHASE: At the start of each card phase, each match will be voted on by the peers not involved in the match/feud. The moderators and wrestlers will award points based on promotion creativity, quality and effort. Once these are tallied up, the card results will be written. - REPUTATION POINTS:Reputation points are awarded for creativity, use of media, period pieces, video, and overall writing style. Reputation Points can be cashed in, between the Card Phase and Promotional Phase. Use your reputation points to contact a wrestler and form an allegiance, or interfere in a match! - GAME LENGTH: Provided things are working out, there will be a number of cards ranging from a sold out Monday Night Raw in Detroit, to a Civic Arena King of The Ring challenge. There will be two cards prior to a pay-per-view event. The final pay-per-view will be WrestleMania, to an audience of millions around the world.
HOW IT'S DIFFERENT / SIMILAR:
- DIFFERENCES: This is not a typical "warz" game. It includes every single participant, and relies on their ability to keep up with the flow of the promotional phase to enhance their standing. Everyone will be aware of each other's identities, but don't let that stop you from re-writing history. Individual participants can ally/feud with whomever they wish. Flexibility for character development is extended to everyone who wants to sign-up. Example, if you choose to be Viscera, and write the best promotions; you will be competing for the Heavyweight Title. - SIMILARITIES: Your votes are full-on assaults against your enemies. Write your heart out to compete with your opponent. Vote for whomever you think did the best, or who you want to see lose. Your vote counts and will end up costing your future enemies or allies wins/losses in the game.
- No juicing - PM's are prohibited unless awarded a PM via reputation points. Replies are not permitted. - Promotional Phases will be decided based on player availability. Everyone has a chance to at least write 1 promotion. Failure to submit a promotion prior to the deadline results in a loss. Failure to submit a promotion two cards in a row results in your wrestler's elimination by injury. - Votes will be tallied for/against. Moderators will award reputation points. - Select a superstar from the list below and send a PM to DocEmrick and columbia.
NOTIFICATIONS (Updated 7/9/2014):
- Roster list updated per Wednesday night. - Additional guidelines to be posted this weekend. - Let me know if you want to see some example promotions. If you want any other details on how the game is going to work post here, and we'll answer ASAP.
(Will be updated, as people sign-up, depending on final numbers some participants will be demoted to "jobber" status with no backing LGP poster)
SIGN-UPS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE; list will be updated ASAP
- Al Snow thg - Bad Ass Billy Gunn BennyFitz - Big Boss Man BigMcK - Big Show count2infinity - Bradshaw (Vacant) - Bubba Ray Dudley (Vacant) - "Hardcore" Bob Holly (Vacant) - Chris Jericho slappybrown - Christian (Vacant) - Chyna (Vacant) - Crash Holly (Vacant) - D'Lo Brown (Vacant - D'Von Dudley (Vacant - Deborah (Vacant) - Edge teib - Farooq redwill - Gangrel (Vacant) - Godfather relantel - HHH canaan - Heart Break Kid mac5155 - Jeff Hardy (Vacant) - Jeff Jarret (Vacant) - Kane newarenanow - Kurt Angle MWB - Lita (Vacant) - Mankind/Dude Love/Cactus Jack PensFanInDC - Matt Hardy (Vacant) - Road Dogg Jesse James MalkinIsmyHomeboy - The Rock Crankshaft - Shane McMahon (Vacant) - Stacy Kiebler (Vacant) - Stephanie McMahon (Vacant) - Stone Cold Steve Austin shafnutz05 - Tazz CBear3 - Trish Stratus (Vacant) - Torrie Wilson (Vacant) - Undertaker (Vacant) - X-Pac ulf
- The moderators reserve creative control over the game including card events. This control does not extend over match outcome, as voted on by the participants.
Last edited by DocEmrick on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Oh, longing for the days living in an apartment in Fullerton on a Sunday morning when Channel 34 broadcast in Spanish was on. Me and the girlfriend, coffee, donuts from Yum Yum and watching Bigga Bossa Man.
let me get this straight, doc. first, you PM me asking me to come play this game. While I don't know anything at all about rasslin, I agree to join, and put in my bid for my character. Not only do you not give me my character, you give it to MWB who said, AND I QUOTE "I don't care who I am." plus don't even add me to the roster at all??? psh is all I have to say.