Hows GoGo been doing?

Forum for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins and Wheeling Nailers messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Hows GoGo been doing?

Postby Rohit on Thu May 07, 2009 11:38 am

For those of you WBS enthusiasts. I dont keep up with the baby pens, how has gogo looked in the playoffs? is he progressing to take a regular role in the nhl? i know he did well when he was up in pittsburgh but looked like a rookie (duh). is he improving his D game? just looking for some sort of report for those of you that pay attention.
Rohit
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: Hows GoGo been doing?

Postby K2 on Thu May 07, 2009 10:17 pm

I was at game 2 in Hershey. Listening to Game 1, he apparently made an egregious turnover that led to a goal. He looked good in Game 2, but let's just say the powerplay woes aren't limited to the NHL Penguins. He did score on the PP, but seemed to have a knack for shooting right into the chest of the goalie Neuvirth
K2
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Kicksave on Thu May 07, 2009 10:21 pm

K2 wrote:I was at game 2 in Hershey. Listening to Game 1, he apparently made an egregious turnover that led to a goal. He looked good in Game 2, but let's just say the powerplay woes aren't limited to the NHL Penguins. He did score on the PP, but seemed to have a knack for shooting right into the chest of the goalie Neuvirth

If he's constantly putting it into the chest from the goalie at the point, I'll take that. In the NHL, that shot gets deflected and creates awesome scoring chances.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Rohit on Fri May 08, 2009 12:54 am

thanks for the updates
Rohit
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Idoit40fans on Fri May 08, 2009 7:15 am

Kicksave wrote:
K2 wrote:I was at game 2 in Hershey. Listening to Game 1, he apparently made an egregious turnover that led to a goal. He looked good in Game 2, but let's just say the powerplay woes aren't limited to the NHL Penguins. He did score on the PP, but seemed to have a knack for shooting right into the chest of the goalie Neuvirth

If he's constantly putting it into the chest from the goalie at the point, I'll take that. In the NHL, that shot gets deflected and creates awesome scoring chances.

Or at the very least doesn't kick around the boards and clear itself.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Return to Penguins Affiliates