WBS Pens St. Patty's Jerseys

Forum for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins and Wheeling Nailers messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

WBS Pens St. Patty's Jerseys

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:43 pm

I have looked at the WBS Pens store and cant find any of those Green St. Patty's jerseys. Do they sell them?
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,298
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: WBS Pens St. Patty's Jerseys

Postby K2 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:I have looked at the WBS Pens store and cant find any of those Green St. Patty's jerseys. Do they sell them?


I don't believe they sell the jerseys. I'm pretty sure the only way to get one is to participate in the auctions for the game worns.
K2
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,898
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:35 pm
Location: Kuhnhackl's German Army

Re: WBS Pens St. Patty's Jerseys

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:33 pm

K2 wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I have looked at the WBS Pens store and cant find any of those Green St. Patty's jerseys. Do they sell them?


I don't believe they sell the jerseys. I'm pretty sure the only way to get one is to participate in the auctions for the game worns.



I see. Is the auction on-line or conducted at the game?
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,298
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: WBS Pens St. Patty's Jerseys

Postby K2 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:37 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:
K2 wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I have looked at the WBS Pens store and cant find any of those Green St. Patty's jerseys. Do they sell them?


I don't believe they sell the jerseys. I'm pretty sure the only way to get one is to participate in the auctions for the game worns.



I see. Is the auction on-line or conducted at the game?


I am not sure. If you are able to find the phone number for their team store, they'll know for certain, and you could probably inquire about blank jerseys too. They have a nice team store and a lot of stuff with the shamrock logo on, so you might get lucky (pun intended)
K2
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,898
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:35 pm
Location: Kuhnhackl's German Army

Re: WBS Pens St. Patty's Jerseys

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:37 pm

K2 wrote:
I am not sure. If you are able to find the phone number for their team store, they'll know for certain, and you could probably inquire about blank jerseys too. They have a nice team store and a lot of stuff with the shamrock logo on, so you might get lucky (pun intended)



I just gave the WBS Pens store a call. I spoke with a lady that said the auctions are all silent auctions that are done at the game. But if you call the day before the game and put in a bid, they can put it on the sheet. I think I am going to do that. Apparently they did a silent auction for the Camo-Military jerseys and Caputi and Conner jerseys sold for roughly 800 a pop.
thehockeyguru
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,298
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.


Return to Penguins Affiliates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail