Dolphins at Steelers to open NFL season

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Dolphins at Steelers to open NFL season

Postby Admin on Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:35 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060327/ap_ ... l_schedule

Please let Ozzy perform in a giant Steelers helmet. :lol:
Admin
Site Admin

Postby conforto45 on Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:00 pm

is the rest of the schedule released yet?
conforto45
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:11 pm

According to the article, the rest of the schedule will be released in early April.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Peter on Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:26 pm

8:30!!! Damn.
Peter

Postby Guruzilla on Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:49 pm

The Dolphins? Boooooorrrrring!

I mean, yay for us, it's not a big-stakes rematch w/ a big chance to lose on the opener, but come on! Who gets up for 'Fins football, except the denizens of metro Miami, and the Danny Marino fan club?
Guruzilla
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby conforto45 on Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:53 pm

the dolphins might actually have a pretty solid team this year. They finally got a damn good quarterback, they have a good running back(not the pot smoking guy), decent O-line and a good D. If they can find a good complimentary WR to go w/ Chris Chambers, they might be the team out of the AFC South
conforto45
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby ExPatriatePen on Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:14 pm

Guruzilla wrote:The Dolphins? Boooooorrrrring!

I mean, yay for us, it's not a big-stakes rematch w/ a big chance to lose on the opener, but come on! Who gets up for 'Fins football, except the denizens of metro Miami, and the Danny Marino fan club?

Don't tell that to Jets fans!

The Dolphins are one of the biggest games of the year up here!

'Sides Conforto45 is right, The Fish could be the most improved team in teh NHL this coming year!
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Postby the wicked child on Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:24 pm

I just heard on the radio that the Steelers were supposed to open against Denver at Heinz Field bu their owner had a hissy fit because it was "too soon to play the Steelers" so the league changed it.

What a candy ass.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby DelPen on Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:36 pm

conforto45 wrote:the dolphins might actually have a pretty solid team this year. They finally got a damn good quarterback, they have a good running back(not the pot smoking guy), decent O-line and a good D. If they can find a good complimentary WR to go w/ Chris Chambers, they might be the team out of the AFC South

Too bad the Dolphins play in the AFC EAST :lol: And last time I checked Culpepper is no longer an NFL QB and that was before he tore his knee. If he doesn't have an elite WR to throw to and make plays for him he is garbage.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby ExPatriatePen on Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:50 pm

DelPen wrote:
conforto45 wrote:the dolphins might actually have a pretty solid team this year. They finally got a damn good quarterback, they have a good running back(not the pot smoking guy), decent O-line and a good D. If they can find a good complimentary WR to go w/ Chris Chambers, they might be the team out of the AFC South

Too bad the Dolphins play in the AFC EAST :lol: And last time I checked Culpepper is no longer an NFL QB and that was before he tore his knee. If he doesn't have an elite WR to throw to and make plays for him he is garbage.

Spoken like a Jets fan! :-)
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Postby Fast B on Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:01 pm

What's this I hear about Tommy Maddox possibly being tapped to start at QB for Miami if Culpepper isn't ready? Any truth to the rumor? Because that would be hilarious. :mrgreen:
Fast B
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby ExPatriatePen on Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:14 pm

Fast B wrote:What's this I hear about Tommy Maddox possibly being tapped to start at QB for Miami if Culpepper isn't ready? Any truth to the rumor? Because that would be hilarious. :mrgreen:

He is the #2 guy down there now.

I'm not sure I'd want to see that. You never want to play against a guy who has a point to prove. Especially not if he's a QB.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Return to NHR