Bowser wrote:if anyone has been wondering where I've been, I"ve been bedside with my wife since Friday at noon. I just came home for stuff and I have my own dr's appointment in an hour.
baby is doing ok... he hasn't come out but the dr's are having a rough time figuring out what is causing her pain... which is what is starting the contractions and higher pain.
they gave her two shots to help with the baby's lung development in case they have to do a c-section or induce labor. We're at 33 weeks and 2 days, so they're hoping to holdout for another week or two before they have to think about this.
I hope to report better news in a few days or so.
take care everyone
Users browsing this forum: C4 Row E and 4 guests