LGP Mobile?

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

LGP Mobile?

Postby DelPen on Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:17 pm

Just wondering if it would be possible to make a board view that is easy to read on a mobile device, such as a Treo.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: LGP Mobile?

Postby Admin on Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:39 pm

DelPen wrote:Just wondering if it would be possible to make a board view that is easy to read on a mobile device, such as a Treo.

Maybe try the subSilver theme in your Profile? Or are you saying the board doesn't work at all on the Treo?
Admin
Site Admin

Postby minimal on Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:49 am

I often use the board on my PDA2k (Windows Mobile) and even in landscape mode, the board is a little akward. I don't know what you could do other than offer a skin that is totally stripped of images. these small screen devices just don't lend themselves to msg boards...

just my $0.02

M.
minimal
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby rb44 on Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:50 pm

I used my Tmobile sidekick all the time to read the site. Works good for me.
rb44
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Re: LGP Mobile?

Postby DelPen on Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:34 am

Admin wrote:
DelPen wrote:Just wondering if it would be possible to make a board view that is easy to read on a mobile device, such as a Treo.

Maybe try the subSilver theme in your Profile? Or are you saying the board doesn't work at all on the Treo?

It works well, just not great. A few sites I go to have a mobile site that is just text like this:

http://treo.discussion.treocentral.com/ ... y.php?f=70

Looks like the stripped out all style sheets and images, runs very fast. I'll try the subSilver theme though.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Return to NHR