I'm Back!

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby netwolf on Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:05 pm

Welcom back, DVD guy! :lol:
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby topshelf on Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:21 pm

netwolf wrote:Welcom back, DVD guy! :lol:

LOL! That's the first thing that popped in my mind.
topshelf
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: I'm Back!

Postby Daniel on Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:11 pm

Tade wrote:Hope now that Recchi is gone, Mario retired, Ziggy Retired etc that this bored has calmed down. Anyway enough about the Pens! No more hurricanes, no more Isle of Capri...but now that I live in NW Arkansas I have been working much harder and we are actually trying to buy a home here. Family is doing well and life is pretty good. as for my lapse on here bring on MCM, Snapshot, Jim, netwolf, browser, dave, Jerez, Three Stars and others..because I am ready to get some heated debates on the new board....and you too admin!

Long time no see. Hopefully the Pens will be in Dallas next year so you, me, Tomas and Pegleg and whoever else, can go see Malkin, Crosby, Whitney, etc. :D

Now, we just need word of Pegleg. 8)
Daniel
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Admin on Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:22 pm

Welcome back, Flavor Tade! :shock:
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tomas on Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:10 pm

Tade wrote:I live in NW Arkansas I have been working much harder and we are actually trying to buy a home here.

Welcome back and greetings from a brand new homeowner (I closed last Thursday). Still a lot of great real estate left here, though it has been getting pricier and pricier (real estate values increased by about 70% since 2000-01 in NWA).
Also, consider moving to Fayetteville. You know, back to civilization... :twisted:
Tomas
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby MWW on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:53 am

Welcome back Tade !

Everyone in the family is fine ?

Your son must be a least 2 or 3 by now.
MWW
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby FallenHero96 on Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:03 pm

Tade wrote:Hope now that Recchi is gone, Mario retired, Ziggy Retired etc that this bored has calmed down. Anyway enough about the Pens! No more hurricanes, no more Isle of Capri...but now that I live in NW Arkansas I have been working much harder and we are actually trying to buy a home here. Family is doing well and life is pretty good. as for my lapse on here bring on MCM, Snapshot, Jim, netwolf, browser, dave, Jerez, Three Stars and others..because I am ready to get some heated debates on the new board....and you too admin!

I'm up for some heated debates... where they at?
FallenHero96
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Kicksave on Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:36 pm

fine, don't include me. :evil:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Return to NHR