Pitt Season Ticket Help

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Pitt Season Ticket Help

Postby Peter on Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:39 pm

I'm just wondering something - I'm going to renew my PITT football season tickets. On the site they list prices and then it says ($50 gift per seat). What the hell does that mean? http://pittsburghpanthers.collegesports ... ootbl.html
Peter

Pitt

Postby Diddy on Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:50 pm

They have some new plan they put in place a year or 2 ago where depending on where your season tickets are located you need to make a certain donation to the school, I think it was dubbed Team Pittsburgh or something like that. I said "screw that" and didn't renew. I think if you get seats in the endzone or towards the endzones on the sidelines you can skirt this donation thing. Either way I don't like it.

I had seats on the home side line, first row, upper deck and loved them. That is until I found out I was going to have to pay an extra like $150 per ticket to get the same seats the following year. Screw that... Let the rich allumni give to the school, not your average Joe who didn't even go to Pitt aka (ME!)
Diddy
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby spoon on Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:43 pm

Peter, come join us in the bleeeecher seats. we dont have to pay a "gift".
spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

why bother guys?

Postby rasbatch on Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:49 pm

mounties just gonna tan your hide, but good. and win the big east of course!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: [/i]
rasbatch
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby spoon on Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:22 pm

Have you seen Pitt bums? they could use a good tan
spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to NHR