Stephen Colbert's Presidential Roast

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby PittsburghSportsFan on Thu May 04, 2006 2:40 pm

For starters, I stated from what I understood. Now, for those that can hold a mature conversation would simply reply in a civil manner to my comments. Instead, you assumed that I'm a hardcore Republican and that I follow Rush, O'Reilly and Hannity. Why? Because I stated that I heard he made an ass out of himself? That's what your basing your assumptions on? Wow.

Once again, you made an assumption towards somebody on a message board pertaining to their political preference. Who in the hell are you? You have no idea what party I prefer. I already stated I'm by no means a hardcore Republican in response to your idiotic comment and I asked politely for you not to make assumptions because I would never do it towards you. Yet you went on to state that I'm some type of "wingnut" or in the making of being one. Real mature there buddy.
PittsburghSportsFan

Postby Mad City Mike on Thu May 04, 2006 3:13 pm

PittsburghSportsFan wrote:For starters, I stated from what I understood. Now, for those that can hold a mature conversation would simply reply in a civil manner to my comments. Instead, you assumed that I'm a hardcore Republican and that I follow Rush, O'Reilly and Hannity. Why? Because I stated that I heard he made an ass out of himself? That's what your basing your assumptions on? Wow.

Once again, you made an assumption towards somebody on a message board pertaining to their political preference. Who in the hell are you? You have no idea what party I prefer. I already stated I'm by no means a hardcore Republican in response to your idiotic comment and I asked politely for you not to make assumptions because I would never do it towards you. Yet you went on to state that I'm some type of "wingnut" or in the making of being one. Real mature there buddy.

Well, he does call himself Homer :lol:
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby HomerPenguin on Thu May 04, 2006 6:00 pm

Mad City Mike wrote:
PittsburghSportsFan wrote:For starters, I stated from what I understood. Now, for those that can hold a mature conversation would simply reply in a civil manner to my comments. Instead, you assumed that I'm a hardcore Republican and that I follow Rush, O'Reilly and Hannity. Why? Because I stated that I heard he made an ass out of himself? That's what your basing your assumptions on? Wow.

Well, he does call himself Homer :lol:

See, that's why I like the name. At first I meant it as a take on the "everything is just wonderful!" folks who were so militant around here when the team was 1-15 or whatever it was. But it works the other way too. It's really an all-purpose name.
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby PittsburghSportsFan on Thu May 04, 2006 7:43 pm

That's great.....
PittsburghSportsFan

Postby HomerPenguin on Fri May 05, 2006 10:26 pm

PittsburghSportsFan wrote:That's great.....

Take it easy, dittohead
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby PittsburghSportsFan on Sat May 06, 2006 7:41 am

HomerPenguin wrote:

Take it easy, dittohead

LOL, dittohead? Ouch. That one hurt. Once again, great conversation skills.
PittsburghSportsFan

Postby HomerPenguin on Sat May 06, 2006 2:40 pm

PittsburghSportsFan wrote:
HomerPenguin wrote:

Take it easy, dittohead

megadittoes!
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby PittsburghSportsFan on Sat May 06, 2006 3:47 pm

HomerPenguin wrote:megadittoes!

Ok buddy.
Last edited by PittsburghSportsFan on Sat May 06, 2006 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PittsburghSportsFan

Postby Daniel on Sat May 06, 2006 3:53 pm

HomerPenguin wrote:
HomerPenguin wrote:

Take it easy, dittohead

megadittoes!

Darrrrrrrr.......

Dude, why are you responding to the troll? He has not shown the capability to have a good conversation in this entire thread, so why would he start now?
Daniel
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby PittsburghSportsFan on Sat May 06, 2006 3:55 pm

Daniel wrote:Dude, why are you responding to the troll? He has not shown the capability to have a good conversation in this entire thread, so why would he start now?

Good point. Your the second person in this thread that took a shot at him. At least I know I'm not the only one that feels he's a complete tool that lacks a social life so he comes on here and picks fights with people for no reason. Thanks for the advice. Will take it.
PittsburghSportsFan

Postby Daniel on Sat May 06, 2006 4:01 pm

Daniel wrote:Dude, why are you responding to the troll? He has not shown the capability to have a good conversation in this entire thread, so why would he start now?

Good point. Your the second person in this thread that took a shot at him. At least I know I'm not the only one that feels he's a complete tool that lacks a social life so he comes on here and picks fights with people for no reason. Thanks for the advice. Will take it.

You gave him every opportunity to have a good conversation and he responded with something stupid. These kinds of things get tiresome, and I usually just ignore them, but this time I felt like I had to say something.
Daniel
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby HomerPenguin on Sun May 07, 2006 1:24 am

Daniel wrote:

You gave him every opportunity to have a good conversation and he responded with something stupid. These kinds of things get tiresome, and I usually just ignore them, but this time I felt like I had to say something.

It's a regular no-spin zone in here!
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Previous

Return to NHR