Thoughts on the new Pearl Jam CD?

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby Tocchet on Wed May 31, 2006 1:01 pm

Great show in Philly the other night! Had a bit of a boring middle in the first encore, but the open and close were really strong.
Tocchet
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Wed May 31, 2006 2:18 pm

I was at the Saturday show. Here is the set list.

05/27/06 (Sat) Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - Camden, NJ

Set 1: Life wasted, WW Suicide, Evolution, Animal, Severed Hand, Marker in the Sand, Given to fly, unemployable, Lukin, Not for You, Daughter, I am Mine, Jeremy, Present Tense, Why Go, Porch, E1: Betterman, Come back, Last Kiss, E2: State of Love & Trust, Blood, Eveenflow, Comatose, Leash, Rockin' in the Free World, Yellow Leadbetter, Star Spangled Banner

I got this from Setlist.com. I also think they played Elderly Woman Behind the Counter In A Small Town. I don't remember Last Kiss to but...

I left before the Second encore. Mostly b/c the gf was about to pass out. She had just worked 11 days in a row including Saturday and was drained. She had forgotten the day of the concert and switched with someone on Saturday.

Oh well. The show was great up until we left anyways. I def perfer Starlake to the Tweeter Center. The only thing the Tweeter has going for it is you can park in the city and take a ferry across the Delaware to it and avoid all the traffic in NJ.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Previous

Return to NHR