Roger Waters touring this September

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Roger Waters touring this September

Postby DelPen on Thu May 11, 2006 7:24 am

http://www.livedaily.com/news/Roger_Wat ... 2.html?t=6

Don't know how this slipped by me but this is awesome! First set is a best of of his and Pink Floyd's songs and the second set will be a full rendition of Dark Side of the Moon.

He'll be in my area on Sept. 16 and in Pittsburgh on Sept. 24. There's a schedule at the bottom of the link.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Thu May 11, 2006 8:23 am

Tickets go on sale this Saturday! I can't wait. I saw him at Star Lake back in high school and it was awesome. I think it was the In the Flesh tour.

I've always wanted to see DSOTM performed in its entirety! I only wish that the entire band will be there.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I saw Roger

Postby rasbatch on Thu May 11, 2006 9:18 am

on the Radio Kaos tour it was a great show, saw Pink Floyd about 2 months later or so. Roger's show blew their's away. His show actually had a message and was a concept as compared to their flying pig and stale note for note from the record readings of mostly his tunes. Don't get me wrong I like the other guys, I just don't think they're the creative force that roger is. Roger had top notch musicians, and I didn't miss those guys one bit.
rasbatch
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby spoon on Thu May 11, 2006 12:16 pm

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:Tickets go on sale this Saturday! I can't wait. I saw him at Star Lake back in high school and it was awesome. I think it was the In the Flesh tour.

yup. i was there also for it. got a shirt. loved it.
spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Ben Klingston on Thu May 11, 2006 1:16 pm

What's the big deal? He's been living in Cranberry for the past 5 years or so. (Only those familiar with Paulsen & Krenn might pick up on this...) :wink:
Ben Klingston
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Vanbiesbrouck on Thu May 11, 2006 2:29 pm

Everybody knows Roger Waters live dahn in Cranberry. The lunatic is on the grass. The lunatic is on the grass.
Vanbiesbrouck
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Thu May 11, 2006 3:33 pm

I've always wondered if that started out as a rumor or a joke first.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Return to NHR