Roethlisberger On Vacation

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Roethlisberger On Vacation

Postby HockeyDaddy on Thu May 11, 2006 11:16 pm

Does anyone really care? Why do the Pittsburgh news channels place more importance on Roethlisberger's vacation than the recent violence in Pittsburgh? Ok, that may be a little exagerated...but really who cares? Will they follow Crosby's trip back to Cole Harbor? NO! This town is 24-7 Steelers...and not even about semi-important Steelers issues! Pittsburgh is so football crazy we need to watch this guy's vacation!

I know this is very repetitive...but thanks for letting me rant! :lol:
HockeyDaddy
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby the wicked child on Thu May 11, 2006 11:50 pm

The funny thing is that I really dont think that anyone cares about this... but seriously, would you rather hear them talk about the Pirates? :lol:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby PittsburghSportsFan on Fri May 12, 2006 8:12 am

While also being a Steeler season ticket holder, I don't care. When I opened up the PPG two weeks ago I saw an article stating something to the effect of "Roethlisberger visits roots in Switzerland". So I'm thinking to myself "well that's cool, I hope he has fun" even though I really don't care.

Then..........................

For the next two freaking weeks straight there is non-stop coverage in the papers, on the news and on numerous MB's. OVERKILL
PittsburghSportsFan

Postby prez41 on Fri May 12, 2006 8:16 am

I am two steps away from buying a Ray Lewis jersey just to piss off Yinzers.
prez41
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby PittsburghSportsFan on Fri May 12, 2006 9:01 am

Also, good point Wicked Child, it's better than hearing about a baseball team that completely sucks every year.
PittsburghSportsFan

Postby jdev28 on Fri May 12, 2006 11:41 am

I am a die hard steeler fan, no more or less that a pens and pirates fan, but for gods sake, if its not football related I don't care. I thought the coverage of his trip was stupid and pointless. Anyone who did care should get a life of their own.
jdev28
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to NHR