Please join us for LetsGoPens.com Day at...

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Please join us for LetsGoPens.com Day at...

Postby Admin on Thu May 18, 2006 5:34 pm

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ace on Thu May 18, 2006 8:31 pm

scary thing is i've been to a place that looks very similar to that, mind you it was overseas, and many many years ago, but the setup was very similar, and sad thing is people were actually going on the rides
Ace
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Ginger on Thu May 18, 2006 10:21 pm

Well damn! You save & save & SAVE, & then this! They close it down. Bad luck for sure. I must ask Greg about that monorail. It looks familiar tho'...hehehe
Ginger
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

how about givin a date for said excursion?

Postby rasbatch on Fri May 19, 2006 9:12 am

I definitely wanna bring my swimming trunks, a nice refreshing dip in the lake could be the trick to keeping cool in the hot sun. I'm not gonna eat an hour beforehand just to be safe. :shock:
rasbatch
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: how about givin a date for said excursion?

Postby Admin on Fri May 19, 2006 9:15 am

rasbatch wrote:I definitely wanna bring my swimming trunks, a nice refreshing dip in the lake could be the trick to keeping cool in the hot sun. I'm not gonna eat an hour beforehand just to be safe. :shock:

They won't confirm a date or entrance fee. Just show up when you can and say you're with LGP.com. They'll be sure and give you a good price... maybe. :wink:
Admin
Site Admin

Postby spoon on Fri May 19, 2006 4:16 pm

It's Kennywood's crackhead 1/2 brother
spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Peter on Fri May 19, 2006 7:28 pm

hey you are all mean we have a big kennywood and all they have is a little place, at least it's not like cartmanland where nobody can get in except for the mainainence guy and the police officer.

LGP is really slow lately. Not the site, I mean the people. I guess scarse is a better word. But I probably didn't spell that right did I? Admin get a spell checker!
Peter

Postby NIN on Fri May 19, 2006 7:49 pm

:lol:

Dear Lord that was funny and tragic at the same time.
NIN

Postby Pitts on Fri May 19, 2006 9:24 pm

Peter wrote:LGP is really slow lately. Not the site, I mean the people. I guess scarse is a better word.

Unfortunately, that is the off season for you. Only us Loooooozerz with nothing better to do but prepare for the draft and free agency. We're not like the players who get to hit the beach for a few weeks!
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Peter on Sat May 20, 2006 1:39 am

Hi I would just like to say that I'm up at 1:40AM

I hate oakland.
Peter

Return to NHR