GIVE ME YOUR BEER SUGGESTIONS!!

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: GIVE ME YOUR BEER SUGGESTIONS!!

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue May 14, 2013 9:48 am

eddysnake wrote:looking for a good brown ale, what say ye?

Dogfish Head IBA and Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale are great, but I'm assuming you've had both
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Eismann on Tue May 14, 2013 10:32 am

shafnutz05 wrote:

Dogfish Head IBA and Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale are great, but I'm assuming you've had both

I like Brooklyn Brown. Smooth malty.

Smuttynose brown is also good, though a bit hoppier.
Eismann
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby eddysnake on Tue May 14, 2013 10:32 am

shafnutz05 wrote:

like both, think I"m going to try Smuttynose Old Brown Dog Ale
eddysnake
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby eddysnake on Tue May 14, 2013 10:33 am

Eismann wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:

Brooklyn has become my goto brown ale, might just stick with that, but the Smuttynose sounds good
eddysnake
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Eismann on Tue May 14, 2013 10:35 am

eddysnake wrote:
Eismann wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:

Brooklyn has become my goto brown ale, might just stick with that, but the Smuttynose sounds good

Hebrew brewing makes a really nice brown, as well. Has a nutty flavorto it.
Eismann
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby count2infinity on Tue May 14, 2013 10:38 am

Goose Island Nut Brown Ale is pretty good too.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Location: Can't wait for playoffs to up the dumb level ten fold in this place.

Postby Froggy on Tue May 14, 2013 10:42 pm

tried this one tonight... http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/72/37774

interesting. hoppy like an IPA, but smooth and tasty like a hefe. plus, 8.2%abv is legit.
Froggy
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby the wicked child on Tue May 14, 2013 10:44 pm

That sounds pretty damn good to me.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Kraftster on Tue May 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Shyster wrote:To offer somewhat of a defense of the Sharp Edge being complacent, I would remember that their focus has always been on Belgian beers, not all types of beer in general. Sure, they have beers from other places, but I’ve never expected them to be a go-to place for American micros or anything like that.

You're right. And I am probably guilty of expecting a bit too much out of them. But even sticking with just Belgians, they are very complacent. It is the same list all the time. Piraat, gulden draak, karmeliet, bavik, duvel, chimay, grimbergen, leffe, palm, wittekerke. Maybe a handful of others, 3 or so of which rotate every now and then. That's a hair beyond 'Belgian Beer for Beginners,' to be honest. Their bottle list is just about as static, with a lot of overlap with the drafts.

I was looking at some other options for my DC trip and I came across Belga Cafe. 13 PDF pages of bottles, going way deeper into Belgian styles than Sharp Edge. The two other Belgian options I found, Granville Moore's and Brasserie Beck also have superior options. It's D.C. vs. Pittsburgh, I realize, but Sharp Edge is not doing what they should be doing well (Belgian beers), at least not against any standard other than the no competition standard Pittsburgh provides.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby eddysnake on Wed May 15, 2013 8:55 am

my wife wanted me to grab a case of duck rabbit amber ale yesterday, i stop at the local distributor and they have 1 case left however the date on the box said 12 9 12. I asked the college kid working if they had a newer case as this is about 6 months old. He says, "no bro, thats the born on date", to which I reply "well it appears someone has come from the future and placed the duck rabbit porter there as it says 07 12 13" He then said I could buy the case and return it if it's bad.

Would that be to far past to even consider that or would the shelf life still be OK? I'd rather just get a fresh case, but he made a big deal about getting another in.
eddysnake
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby BadHands71 on Wed May 15, 2013 9:24 am

eddysnake wrote:my wife wanted me to grab a case of duck rabbit amber ale yesterday, i stop at the local distributor and they have 1 case left however the date on the box said 12 9 12. I asked the college kid working if they had a newer case as this is about 6 months old. He says, "no bro, thats the born on date", to which I reply "well it appears someone has come from the future and placed the duck rabbit porter there as it says 07 12 13" He then said I could buy the case and return it if it's bad.

Would that be to far past to even consider that or would the shelf life still be OK? I'd rather just get a fresh case, but he made a big deal about getting another in.

Shelf life with beer is a tricky thing. Different styles have different shelf lives and breweries do different things with dates (ie born on dates, best by dates, freshest by, etc.) I know that IPA's that have sat for too long start to lose alot of the hoppy and floral notes that I love about them, but I've let stouts and porters sit well past the best buy, and they have been fine, even better sometimes. Honestly, if I were in your position, I'd probably buy it and if it's really bad or noticeably off, then return it but it should be fine.

It all comes down to opinion, the shelf life matters more to some people than others. But in short, it's probably okay.
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby count2infinity on Wed May 15, 2013 9:25 am

pens are 2-0 when I drink a Fatheads Headhunter IPA... might need to force myself to continue this trend.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby BadHands71 on Wed May 15, 2013 9:27 am

count2infinity wrote:pens are 2-0 when I drink a Fatheads Headhunter IPA... might need to force myself to continue this trend.

I see nothing wrong with the trend. Pens win, you drink an excellent beer, it's all good.
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby eddysnake on Wed May 15, 2013 12:39 pm

BadHands71 wrote:
eddysnake wrote:my wife wanted me to grab a case of duck rabbit amber ale yesterday, i stop at the local distributor and they have 1 case left however the date on the box said 12 9 12. I asked the college kid working if they had a newer case as this is about 6 months old. He says, "no bro, thats the born on date", to which I reply "well it appears someone has come from the future and placed the duck rabbit porter there as it says 07 12 13" He then said I could buy the case and return it if it's bad.

Shelf life with beer is a tricky thing. Different styles have different shelf lives and breweries do different things with dates (ie born on dates, best by dates, freshest by, etc.) I know that IPA's that have sat for too long start to lose alot of the hoppy and floral notes that I love about them, but I've let stouts and porters sit well past the best buy, and they have been fine, even better sometimes. Honestly, if I were in your position, I'd probably buy it and if it's really bad or noticeably off, then return it but it should be fine.

It all comes down to opinion, the shelf life matters more to some people than others. But in short, it's probably okay.

Thanks. I fear my delay in picking this up yesterday will result in something new from public day at Southern Tier this weekend. Looking forward to trying out their 2X Steam
eddysnake
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Kraftster on Wed May 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Wow. Found this Church Key place in D.C. Holy crap, what a bottle selection, to go with an amazing draft list. Bottle list:

Spoiler:
Crisp
DELICATE FRUIT

English Blond Ale
Hooky Gold | Hook Norton Brewing | England | 4.2% | 16.9 oz. | 42º | Stange 12
Kinder Downfall | Buxton | England | 4.3% | 16.9 oz. | 42º | Stange 13

American Blond Ale
Brooklyn Summer Ale | Brooklyn Brewery | New York | 4.5% | 12 oz. can | 42º | Stange 6
Endless River | Mother Earth | North Carolina | 4.9% | 12 oz. | 42º | Stange 7
Harpoon Summer Beer | Harpoon Brewery | Massachusetts | 5% | 12 oz. can | 42º | Stange 6
Schlafly Kölsch | St. Louis Brewery | Missouri | 4.8% | 12 oz. | 42º | Stange 6
Scrimshaw | North Coast Brewing Company | California | 4.4% | 12 oz. | 42º | Stange 6

Cream Ale
Sweet Action | Sixpoint Brewery | New York | 5.2% | 16.9 oz. can | 42º | Stange
- Brewed w/ a Portion of Wheat Malt 7

American Wheat Ale - Blond
Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat Beer | Boulevard Brewing Company | Missouri | 4.4% | 12 oz. | 42º | Stange 6
Oberon Ale | Bell's Brewery | Michigan | 5.8% | 12 oz. | 42º | Stange 6
Mana Wheat | Maui Brewing Company | Hawaii | 5.5% | 12 oz. can | 42º | Stange
- Brewed w/ Local Maui Gold Pineapple 7

Kölsch
Ottekolong | Freigeist Bierkultur | Germany | 4.8% | 16.9 oz. | 42º | Stange 12
Bière de Mars - Blond
Bieres 23 Bière de Mars | Bieres 23 | France | 5% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal 26
Jenlain Bière de Printemps | Duyck | France | 5.4% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal 17
Bière de Garde - Blond
3 Monts | Saint-Sylvestre | France | 8.5% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal 24

MALT ACCENTED

Helles Lager
Fordham Helles Lager | Coastal Brewing | Delaware | 5.1% | 12 oz. | 42º | Becher 6
Schlafly Summer Lager | St. Louis Brewery | Missouri | 4.5% | 12 oz. can | 42º | Becher 6
Shift | New Belgium | Colorado | 5% | 16.9 oz. can | 42º | Becher 7
UnderDog | Flying Dog Brewery | Maryland | 4.7% | 12 oz. can | 42º | Becher 6
Victory Lager | Victory Brewing Company | Pennsylvania | 5.2% | 12 oz. | 42º | Becher 6

Export Lager
Ayinger Jahrhundert Bier | Ayinger/ Franz Inselkammer | Germany | 5.5% | 16.9 oz. | 42º | Becher 9
1Crisp

MALT ACCENTED

Vienna Lager
Coney Island Lager | Schmaltz (at Olde Saratoga) | New York | 5.5% | 12 oz. | 42º | Becher 6
Devils Backbone Vienna Lager | Devils Backbone Brewing Company | Virginia | 4.9% | 12 oz. | 42º | Becher 6
Eliot Ness | Great Lakes Brewing Company | Ohio | 6.2% | 12 oz. | 42º | Becher 6
Märzen/ Oktoberfest
Festie | Starr Hill Brewing Company | Virginia | 4.8% | 12 oz. | 42º | Becher 6

SUBTLE HOPPINESS

Bavarian Pilsener
Brooklyn Pilsner | Brooklyn Brewery | New York | 4.9% | 12 oz. | 42º | Flute 6
Joe's Premium American Pilsner | Avery Brewing Company | Colorado | 4.7% | 12 oz. can | 42º | Flute 6
Sunshine Pils | Tröegs Brewing | Pennsylvania | 5.3% | 12 oz. | 42º | Flute 6
Vunderbar | Smuttynose Brewing Company | New Hampshire | 5.3% | 12 oz. | 42º | Flute
- Short Batch Series #11 7
Coney Island Mermaid Pilsner | Schmaltz (at Olde Saratoga) | New York | 5% | 12 oz. | 48º | Flute
- Brewed with Rye & Dry-Hopped 6

Bohemian Pilsener
The Crisp | Sixpoint Brewery | New York | 5.4% | 16.9 oz. can | 42º | Flute 7

Kellerbier/ Zwickelbier
Les Trois Mousquetaires Kellerbier | Trois Mousquetaires | Canada | 5.5% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Flute 20
Tuppers' Keller Pils | Tuppers' Brewing (at St. George) | Virginia | 5% | 12 oz. | 42º | Flute 7

Imperial Pilsener
Coney Island Sword Swallower | Schmaltz (at Olde Saratoga) | New York | 6.8% | 12 oz. | 42º | Flute
-India Pale Ale Recipe Fermented with a Lager Yeast 7
Coney Island Sword Swallower | Schmaltz (at Olde Saratoga) | New York | 6.8% | 22 oz. | 42º | Flute
-India Pale Ale Recipe Fermented with a Lager Yeast 12
Tilted Smile | Uinta Brewing Company | Utah | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Flute
- Crooked Line Series 30

Hop

EARTHY & DRY

English Pale Ale
Isa Kadoya Triple Hop | Nikenjayamochi Kadoya Honten | Japan | 5.1% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 17
Pura Pale | Masia Agullons | Spain | 5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 32
2Hop

EARTHY & DRY

Saison - Blond
Wildeman | Flying Dog Brewery | Maryland | 7.5% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tulip 6

Belgian IPA
Belgo | New Belgium | Colorado | 7% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tulip 6
Crown of Gold | White Birch Brewing | New Hampshire | 6.8% | 22 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Belgian Witbier Recipe w/ American Hops 15

Belgian Imperial IPA
Raging ***** | Flying Dog Brewery | Maryland | 8.3% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tulip 6

Imperial IPA
Dobbel Dram | HaandBryggeriet | Norway | 9% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 20
Halcyon | Thornbridge | England | 7.4% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 18

MALTY BACKBONE

California Common
Anchor Steam | Anchor Brewing Company | California | 4.9% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 6

American Amber Ale
Cricket Hill American Ale | Cricket Hill | New Jersey | 5% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 6
Green Flash Hop Head Red | Green Flash Brewing Company | California | 6.4% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 8
Hop Session Ale | White Birch Brewing | New Hampshire | 5.1% | 22 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 18
Mayhem | Epic | New Zealand | 6.2% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 21
Hopback Amber Ale | Tröegs Brewing | Pennsylvania | 6% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 6
Righteous Ale | Sixpoint Brewery | New York | 6.3% | 16.9 oz. can | 48º | Nonic Pint
- Brewed w/ a Portion of Rye Malt 7

American Strong Ale
Amager Batch One | Amager Bryghus | Denmark | 9.2% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Snifter 20
Arrogant Bastard | Stone Brewing Company | California | 7.2% | 22 oz. | 48º | Snifter 15
Burton Baton | Dogfish Head Craft Brewery | Delaware | 10% | 12 oz. | 48º | Snifter
- Blend of English Strong Ale & Imperial IPA Matured 1 Month in a Large Oak Tank 10
Epic Imperial Red | Epic Brewing | Utah | 7.1% | 22 oz. | 48º | Snifter
- Release #4 19
Hoppenheimer | Xbeeriment (at Amager) | Denmark | 9.7% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Snifter
- Brewed w/ 3 Different Hops from 3 Different Parts of the World 23
More Brown Than Black IPA | The Alchemist, Ninkasi & Stone | California | 7.4% | 12 oz. | 48º | Snifter 10
Pursuit of Hoppiness | Grand Teton Brewing Company | Idaho | 8.5% | 22 oz. | 48º | Snifter 33
TBA | Bear Republic, Fat Head's & Stone | California | 7.1% | 12 oz. | 48º | Snifter 10
3Hop

MALTY BACKBONE

American Barleywine
Hog Heaven Barleywine | Avery Brewing Company | Colorado | 9.2% | 22 oz. | 48º | Snifter 20
Old Guardian | Stone Brewing Company | California | 11.3% | 22 oz. | 48º | Snifter 18
Old Ruffian Barleywine | Great Divide Brewing Company | Colorado | 10.2% | 22 oz. | 48º | Snifter 18

BOLD, HERBAL & CITRIC

American Pale Ale
Bitter American | 21st Amendment (at Cold Spring) | California | 4.4% | 12 oz. can | 48º | Nonic Pint 6
Copper Cone Pale Ale | Epic Brewing | Utah | 6.3% | 22 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint
- Release #2 15
Crown of Gold | White Birch Brewing | New Hampshire | 4.2% | 22 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 15
Guineu Riner | Ca l'Arenys | Spain | 2.5% | 12 oz. can | 48º | Nonic Pint 13
Pale 31 | Firestone Walker Brewing Company | California | 4.8% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 6
Pier 54 | Titanic | England | 5.4% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 13
The Public | DC Brau | Washington, DC | 6% | 12 oz. can | 48º | Nonic Pint 6
Tuppers' Hop Pocket | Tuppers' Brewing (at St. George) | Virginia | 5% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 7
American IPA
60 Minute IPA | Dogfish Head Craft Brewery | Delaware | 6% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 6
Digital IPA | Yeastie Boys (at Invercargill) | New Zealand | 7% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 14
Eight Point IPA | Devils Backbone Brewing Company | Virginia | 5.9% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 6
Green Flash West Coast IPA | Green Flash Brewing Company | California | 7% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 8
High Five! | Dugges Ale & Porterbryggeri | Sweden | 7.5% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 18
Immort Ale | Elysian Brewing Company | Washington | 6.3% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 6
Madraz IPA | Xbeeriment (at Amager) | Denmark | 6.9% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint
- Brewed w/ Chinook Hops (Bittering) & Nelson Sauvin Hops (Aroma & Flavor) 21
Marble Vuur & Vlam | Marble | England | 7.2% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint
- Marble-Brewed Version of De Molen Vurr & Vlaam; 1st Brewed for 2nd Annual Borefts Beer Fest 40
Racer 5 IPA | Bear Republic Brewing Company | California | 7% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 6
Simple Malt Cascade IPA | Illimités | Canada | 6.4% | 11.5 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 7
Sisters of the Moon | Mother Earth | North Carolina | 6.9% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 7
Torpedo Extra IPA | Sierra Nevada | California | 7.2% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 6
Vuur & Vlam | De Molen | Netherlands | 6.2% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 17

BOLD, HERBAL & CITRIC

Imperial IPA
471 Small Batch IPA | Breckenridge Brewery | Colorado | 9.2% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 7
90 Minute IPA | Dogfish Head Craft Brewery | Delaware | 9% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 9
120 Minute IPA | Dogfish Head Craft Brewery | Delaware | 18% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint
- Hopped for 2 Hours, Dry-Hopped in Fermenter for 1 Month & then Aged 1 Month on Flower Hops 22
Devil Dancer | Founders Brewing Company | Michigan | 12% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint
- Dry-hopped for 26 Days with 10 Hop Varietals 12
Elliot Brew | Mikkeller & De Struise | Belgium | 9% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 24
Hop Wallop | Victory Brewing Company | Pennsylvania | 8.5% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 8
M.P.A. | Renaissance Brewing | New Zealand | 8.5% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 20
Port Brewing Anniversary Ale | Port Brewing/ Lost Abbey | California | 10% | 22 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 30
Ruination | Stone Brewing Company | California | 7.7% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 8
Sneaky Pete | Laughing Dog Brewing | Idaho | 10% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 8
Perpetual IPA | Tröegs Brewing Company | Pennsylvania | 7.5% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 6

Malt
TOASTY & NUTTY

English Brown Ale
Samuel Smith's Nut Brown | Samuel Smith Old Brewery | England | 5% | 12 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 8
Dunkel
Dark Cloud | Mother Earth | North Carolina | 6.1% | 12 oz. | 48º | Becher 7
Dunkles Bock Leipziger Holzbock | Bayerischer Bahnhof | Germany | 6.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Lagered for 6 Weeks; Final 2 Weeks on American Heavy Toast Oak Chips 36
Monk's Christmas | Weissenohe | Germany | 6.1% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 12
Sangre de Toro | BEBA | Italy | 7.5% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 22

Altbier
Colonel Blides | Cricket Hill | New Jersey | 5.5% | 12 oz. | 48º | Becher 6

Steinbrau
Hofstetten Granitbock | Hofstetten Krammer | Austria | 7.3% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed w/ White-Hot Granit Stones in Granit Troughs 12

Dunkles Doppelbock
Ayinger Celebrator | Ayinger/ Franz Inselkammer | Germany | 6.7% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Pokal 9

Dunkles Eisbock
Hofstetten Granitbock Ice | Hofstetten Krammer | Austria | 7.3% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed w/ White-Hot Granit Stones in Granit Troughs; Frozen, then Ice Crystals Removed 22

FRUIT & TOFFEE

Belgian Pale Ale
Fat Tire | New Belgium | Colorado | 5.2% | 12 oz. can | 48º | Tulip 6
Monk's Ale | Abbey Beverage Company (at Sierra Blanca) | New Mexico | 4.7% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tulip 8

Extra Special Bitter
Captain Smith's | Titanic | England | 5.2% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 14
Kinder Sunset | Buxton | England | 5% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 14
Simple Malt Goldings Pale Ale | Illimités | Canada | 5% | 11.5 oz. | 48º | Nonic Pint 7

Bière de Garde - Pale/Dark
Ch'ti Ambrée | Castelain | France | 5.9% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Pokal 12
Gavroche | Saint-Sylvestre | France | 8.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Pokal 22
La Bavaisienne | Theillier | France | 7% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Pokal 30
La Choulette Ambrée | La Choulette | France | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Pokal 22
La Choulette De Noël | La Choulette | France | 7% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Pokal 24
La Petroleuse | Brewer's Art (at Sly Fox) | Pennsylvania | 7.8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Pokal 25
La Rullés Cuvée Meilleurs Voeux | Rullés | Belgium | 7.3% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Pokal 26
Malthus Birolla | Como | Italy | 6.5% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Pokal 25
Mandrin au Sapin | Dauphiné | France | 8% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Pokal
- Brewed with Local Pine Needles 13
Mandrin aux Noix | Dauphiné | France | 5.8% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Pokal
- Brewed with Local Walnuts 13
Page 24 Bière de Noël | Saint-Germain | France | 6.9% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Pokal 25
Pietra Bière de Noël | Pietra | France | 7% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Pokal
- Brewed with Chestnuts 22
Sella del Diavolo | Barley | Italy | 6.5% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Pokal 25
Thiriez Bière de Noël | Thiriez | France | 5.8% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Pokal 11

Scotch Ale/ Wee Heavy
AleSmith Wee Heavy | AleSmith Brewing Company | California | 10% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Snifter 40
- Brewed with Magdalen Island-Grown Grains & Hops 18
Stonecutter Scotch Ale | Renaissance Brewing | New Zealand | 7% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 20

FRUIT & TOFFEE

English Strong Ale
Broadside | Adnams | England | 6.3% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 13
Nissefar | Haandbryggeriet | Norway | 7% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 20
Old Tom | Robinsons | England | 8.5% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Snifter 10
Oppigårds Winter Ale 2010 | Oppigårds Bryggeri | Sweden | 5.3% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 14
Oppigårds Winter Ale 2011 | Oppigårds Bryggeri | Sweden | 5.3% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 13
Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome | Samuel Smith Old Brewery | England | 6% | 12 oz. | 54º | Snifter 7
Santa's Swallie | Inveralmond Brewery | Scotland | 4.3% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed with Spices 14
American Strong Ale

Firestone Walker XV | Firestone Walker Brewing Company | California | 12.5% | 22 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Blend of 8 Barrel-Aged Ales (76% Barleywine Style, 19% Imperial Stout, 5% Imperial IPA) 45
Fruet 2012 | The Bruery | California | 15.5% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- 100% Solera Method Bourbon Oak Barrel Aged & Blended 1, 2 & 3 Year Old Ales 60
Samael's Oak-Aged Ale 2012 | Avery Brewing Company | Colorado | 15.5% | 12 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Conditioned on American Oak Chips 20
White Oak 2012 | The Bruery | California | 12% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Blend of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wheatwine (50%) & Mischief (50%) 35

English Barleywine
Andhrímnir Barley Wine | Nøgne Ø | Norway | 10% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Homebrew Recipe by Gahr Smith-Gahrsen 20
Baronen | Hantverksbryggeriet | Sweden | 9% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Snifter 18
Below Decks 2010: Cabernet | Heavy Seas | Maryland | 10% | 22 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Aged 1 Year in Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Barrels (Napa Valley, California) 18
Below Decks 2011: Bourbon | Heavy Seas | Maryland | 10% | 22 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Aged at Least 3 Weeks in A. Smith Bowman (Virginia) Bourbon Barrels 18
Big Worse Red Wine Barrel Edition | Mikkeller (at De Proef) | Belgium | 12% | 12.7 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Aged in Red Wine Barrels 25
Erik De Noorman | Klein Duimpje | Netherlands | 9.5% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Snifter 32
Hofstetten Barleywine Ale | Hofstetten-Krammer | Austria | 8.3% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Snifter 12
Insanely Bad Elf | Ridgeway (at Hepworth) | England | 11.2% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Snifter 10
Nils Oscar Barley Wine | Nils Oscar | Sweden | 9.5% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Snifter 15
Old Mephisto | Djævlebryg (at Herslev) | Denmark | 10.5% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 20
Old Numbskull | AleSmith Brewing Company | California | 10% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Snifter 40
Sucaba | Firestone Walker Brewing Company | California | 13% | 22 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Matured 11 Months in Various Oak Barrels used to Age Spirits, Wine & used to Ferment Beer 32
Traquair 2020 | Traquair House Brewery | Scotland | 10% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Only 9600 Bottles Exported to the USA 22

SOFT & SILKY

Brown Porter
1914 London Porter | Ron Pattinson & De Molen | Netherlands | 5.8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Based on the Recipe for Whitbread Porter of 1914 36
Kurofune Porter | Baird Brewing Company | Japan | 6% | 12 oz. | 48º | Becher 12
Oppigårds Starkporter | Oppigårds Bryggeri | Sweden | 5.9% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 18

Oatmeal Stout
Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout | Samuel Smith Old Brewery | England | 5% | 12 oz. | 48º | Becher 8
Schlafly Oatmeal Stout | Saint Louis Brewery | Missouri | 5.9% | 12 oz. | 48º | Becher 8

Baltic Porter
1/2 Idjit! | Dugges Ale & Porterbryggeri | Sweden | 7% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 18
From Via To 2010 | Mikkeller (at De Proef) | Denmark | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Snifter 33
Huvila X-Porter | Malmgårdin Panimo | Finland | 7% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 18
Mørke Pumpernickel Porter | Beer Here | Denmark | 7.5% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 18
Smuttynose Baltic Porter | Smuttynose Brewing Company | New Hampshire | 8.7% | 22 oz. | 54º | Snifter 15
Thisted Limfjords-Porter | Thisted Bryghus | Denmark | 7.9% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Snifter 12

Imperial Porter
Devil Bird 2011 | Lavery Brewing Company | Pennsylvania | 8.5% | 33.8 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Matured in Oak Barrels Previously used to Age Makers Mark Bourbon 45
Foreign Export Stout
Ridgeway Foreign Export Stout | Ridgeway (at Hepworth) | England | 8% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 13
Imperial Brown Ale
Frangelic Mountain Brown | Founders Brewing Company | Michigan | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed w/ Hazelnut Coffee 32

Belgian Imperial Stout
Allagash Black | Allagash Brewing Company | Maine | 7.5% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet 25
Marble Manchester Dubbel | Marble | England | 8.5% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet 45
Oesterstout | Scheldebrouweij | Belgium | 8.5% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Goblet
- Filtered Over New Zealand Oyster Shells 10

DARK & DRY

Dry Stout
Hook Norton Double Stout | Hook Norton Brewing | England | 4.8% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 13
Kinder Stout | Buxton | England | 4.1% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 14
Negra Stout | Montseny | Spain | 5.2% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Becher 12
Sainte Source Stout | Mauricie | Canada | 4.5% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 16
Wrasslers XXXX Stout | Porterhouse Brewing Co. | Ireland | 5% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Becher 12

DARK & DRY
American Brown Ale
Chicca | Pausa Café | Italy | 7.5% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Coffee from the Huehuetenango Region in Guatemala 18
ReWired Brown | 8 Wired (at Renaissance Brewing) | New Zealand | 5.7% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 20
Wet Dream | Evil Twin (at Fanø Bryghus) | Denmark | 6% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 25
Black Imperial IPA
Bottleworks 13th Anniversary Ale | Stone Brewing Company | California | 11.4% | 22 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with 13 Malts & 13 Hops 20
Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale | Stone Brewing Company | California | 8.7% | 22 oz. | 48º | Becher 20
Robust Porter
Lucky #7 Porter | Evolution Craft Brewery | Delaware | 5.8% | 12 oz. | 48º | Becher 6
Haandbryggeriet Norse Porter | Haandbryggeriet | Norway | 6% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 22

Saison - Dark
Existent | Stillwater Artisanal Ales (at DOG) | Maryland | 7.4% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Becher 27

American Stout
Fru Frederiksen | Amager Bryghus | Denmark | 7% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 19
Sierra Nevada Stout | Sierra Nevada | California | 5.8% | 12 oz. | 48º | Becher 6

Russian Imperial Stout
Emelisse Imperial Russian Stout | Emelisse | Netherlands | 11% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Snifter 14
Dark Truth | Boulevard Brewing Company | Missouri | 9.7% | 12 oz. | 54º | Snifter 8
Idjit! | Dugges Ale & Porterbryggeri | Sweden | 9.5% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 27
Midtfyns Imperial Stout | Midtfyns Bryghus | Denmark | 9.5% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 22
Nils Oscar Imperial Stout | Nils Oscar | Sweden | 7% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Snifter 15
Nøgne Ø Imperial Stout | Nøgne Ø | Norway | 9% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 22
Old Growth | Caldera Brewing Company | Oregon | 10.3% | 22 oz. | 54º | Snifter 32
Red Fox | Joseph James Brewing Company | Nevada | 9% | 12 oz. | 54º | Snifter 9
Santa's Little Helper | Port Brewing/ Lost Abbey | California | 10% | 22 oz. | 54º | Snifter 35
Satin Solstice | Central Waters Brewing Company | Wisconsin | 7.5% | 12 oz. | 54º | Snifter 12
Serpent's Stout | Lost Abbey/ Port Brewing | California | 11% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Snifter 45
St. Petersburg Imperial Stout | Thornbridge | England | 7.7% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter 17
Stone Imperial Russian Stout | Stone Brewing Company | California | 10.5% | 22 oz. | 54º | Snifter 20

DARK & DRY

Imperial Stout
Dark Force | Haandbryggeriet | Norway | 9% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed with Unmalted Wheat 22
Dark Force Reserva | Haandbryggeriet | Norway | 9% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed with Unmalted Wheat; Matured in Aquavit (Akevitt) Barrels 25
Eclipse 2011: Four Roses Single Barrel (Red Wax) | Fifty Fifty | California | 10% | 22 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Matured 180 Days in a Single Oak Barrel used to Age Four Roses Bourbon 65
Eclipse 2011: Grand Cru Blend (Copper Wax) | Fifty Fifty | California | 10% | 22 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Blend of Stout Matured 180 Days in Various Barrels used to Age Various Bourbons 65
La Semeuse | Trois Dames | Switzerland | 7.5% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed with Café La Semeuse Espresso 13
Peruvian Morning | Central Waters Brewing Company | Wisconsin | 8% | 12 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed w/ Peruvian Coffee & Aged in a Bourbon Barrel 12
Santa's Little Helper: Barrel-Aged | Port Brewing/ Lost Abbey | California | 10% | 22 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Matured in Oak Barrels Previously used to Age Bourbon 50

SUBDUED SMOLDER

Smoked Beer
Bestefar 2010 | Haandbryggeriet | Norway | 9% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Peat-Smoked Malt & Spices 24
Bestefar 2011 | Haandbryggeriet | Norway | 9% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Peat-Smoked Malt & Spices 22
Norwegian Wood | Haandbryggeriet | Norway | 6.5% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Peat-Smoked Malt & Juniper Berries 20
- Brewed with Peat-Smoked Malt, Chestnut Honey & Orange Peel 44

Smoked Porter
Stone Chipotle Smoked Porter | Stone Brewing Company | California | 5.9% | 12 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed w/ Chipotle Peppers (Smoked Jalapenos) 12
Stone Vanilla Smoked Porter | Stone Brewing Company | California | 5.9% | 12 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed w/ Vanilla Beans 12

Dubbel
Otto | Victory Brewing Company | Pennsylvania | 8.1% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Goblet
- Brewed with Beechwood-Smoked Malt 22
Otto in Oak | Victory Brewing Company | Pennsylvania | 8.1% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Goblet
- Brewed with Beechwood-Smoked Malt; Matured in Oak Bourbon Barrels 24

SUBDUED SMOLDER

Dampfbier
Røyk Uten Ild | Haandbryggeriet | Norway | 8% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Becher
- Brewed with Peat-Smoked Malt & Fermented with a Hefeweizen Ale Yeast 18
Belgian Strong Dark Ale
Embrasse: Peated Oak Aged | De Dochter van de Korenaar | Belgium | 9% | 22 oz. | 48º | Goblet
- Matured in Single-Malt Scotch Whisky Barrels 36
English Barleywine
- Brewed with Magdalen Island-Grown Hops & Peat-Smoked Malt 20
Decadence 2011 | AleSmith Brewing Company | California | 11% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed with Beechwood-Smoked Malt & Vermont Maple Syrup 44
Imperial Stout
Black Force One | Xbeeriment (at Amager) | Denmark | 10.4% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed with Peat-Smoked Malt 22
Hemel & Aarde | De Molen | Netherlands | 10% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed with Bruichladdich Peat-Smoked Malt 20
Lava | Ölvisholt Brugghús | Iceland | 9.4% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed with Peat-Smoked Malt 25
Pek & Veren | De Molen | Netherlands | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed with Peat-Smoked Malt 39
Xbeeriment #44 | Xbeeriment (at Amager) | Denmark | 7.7% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Snifter
- Brewed with Peat-Smoked Malt (Originally Brewed to Celebrate Obama's Innauguration) 22

SPICY & MEATY

Rauchbier Helles Lager
Spezial Rauchbier Lager | Spezial | Germany | 4.5% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 12

Rauchbier Märzen
Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Märzen | Heller-Trum | Germany | 5.4% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 12

Rauchbier Dunkles Bock
Emelisse Rauchbier | Emelisse | Netherlands | 6.5% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Becher 14
Holy Smoke | Nøgne-Ø | Norway | 6% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher 22
Les Trois Mousquetaires Rauchbier | Trois Mousquetaires | Canada | 6% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Becher 20
Smokin Bishop | Invercargill | New Zealand | 7% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Manuka Wood-Smoked Malt 14

BRIGHT

Bière de Table
Avril | Dupont | Belgium | 3.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler 18

Fruit Beer - Sweet
Lindemans Framboise | Lindemans | Belgium | 4% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Brewed with Raspberry Juice 14

Witbier
Hitachino Nest White Ale | Kiuchi Brewery | Japan | 4.9% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Brewed with Nutmeg & Fresh Orange Juice 12
Ommegang Witte | Ommegang | New York | 5.1% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tumbler 7
Optimal Wit | Port City Brewing | Virginia | 5% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Brewed with Grains of Paradise 6
Samuel Adams Imperial Witbier | Boston Beer | Massachusetts | 10.3% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tumbler 8
Weeping Willow | Mother Earth | North Carolina | 5% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tumbler 7

Kristalweizen
Apollo | Sixpoint Brewery | New York | 5.2% | 16 oz. | 48º | Grand Pilsner 7
Erdinger Weissbier Kristallklar | Erdinger | Germany | 5.3% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Grand Pilsner 8

Helles Hefeweizen
Erdinger Urweisse | Erdinger | Germany | 4.9% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Grand Pilsner 8
Pimock | Freigeist Bierkultur | Germany | 5.3% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Grand Pilsner 12
Schneider Weisse | Schneider & Sohn | Germany | 5.4% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Grand Pilsner 9
Sierra Nevada Kellerweis | Sierra Nevada | California | 4.8% | 12 oz. | 48º | Grand Pilsner 6
The Love | Starr Hill Brewery | Virginia | 4.6% | 12 oz. | 48º | Grand Pilsner 6
Thunderweizen | Lightning Brewery | California | 5.5% | 22 oz. | 48º | Grand Pilsner 18
Tucher Helles Hefe Weizen | Tucher | Germany | 5.3% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Grand Pilsner 7

Belgian Blond Ale
La Cinque ("5") | L'Olmaia | Italy | 5.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip 36
Westoek X | Deca | Belgium | 6% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Recipe Design & Brewing by Urbain Coutteau of De Struise 12

BRIGHT
Gruit Ale - Blond/ Pale
Brøckhouse Draupnir | Brøckhouse | Denmark | 6.5% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Pine Needles, Sloe Berries & Honey 24
Faster, Bigger, Better, Bolder | The Bruery & Dogfish Head | California | 8.3% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Becher
- w/ Rice, Ginger, Cayenne, Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Nori, Kumquats; Ale & Sake Yeast 28
Jessenhofke | Jessenhopke (at De Proef) | Belgium | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Garlic 27
Nollaig | Williams Bros. Brewing | Scotland | 7% | 33.8 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Spruce Tips 20
Posca Rustica | Dupont | Belgium | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with 40% Unmalted Wheat & 12 Herbs (Including Sweet Woodruff & Bog Myrtle) 25
Taquamari | Pausa Café | Italy | 4.7% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Tapioca, Quinoa, Amaranth & Basmati Rice; Fermented with Hefeweizen Yeast 20
- Brewed with Magdalen Island-Grown Grains, Hops, Herbs & Spices 14

Saison - Blond
Cellar Door | Stillwater Artisanal Ales (at DOG Brewing Co.) | Maryland | 6.6% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- with White Sage 25
Dos Costas Oeste: Cedar | Cigar City & The Bruery | Florida | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed w/ Coriander, Ginger & Sweet Orange Peel; Conditioned on Cedar Spirals 32
Dos Costas Oeste: Lemon Wood | Cigar City & The Bruery | Florida | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed w/ Coriander, Ginger & Sweet Orange Peel; Conditioned on Lemon Wood Spirals 32
Local 1 | Brooklyn Brewery | New York | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip 20
Saison Dupont | Dupont | Belgium | 6.5% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tulip 12
Saison du BUFF | Dogfish Head, Stone & Victory (at Stone) | California | 6.8% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme 10
Seson | Piccolo Birrificio | Italy | 6% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Juniper Berries, Coriander & Chinotto Peel 44
Sorachi Ace | Brooklyn Brewery | New York | 7.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed Exclusively with Sorachi Ace Hops 24
Stateside Saison | Stillwater (at DOG) | Maryland | 6.8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip 25
Tank 7 | Boulevard Brewing Company | Missouri | 8% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tulip 8
Wachu Saison | Tired Hands & Grassroots (at Fanø Bryghus) | Denmark | 7% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed w/ Thai Red Rice, Schezuan Peppercorns & Yuzu 24

Imperial Pumpkin Ale
Schlafly Pumpkin Ale | Saint Louis Brewery | Missouri | 8% | 12 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Pumpkin & Butternut Squash; Spiced with Nutmeg, Cinnamon & Clove 7

BRIGHT
Belgian Strong Blond Ale
As Follows | Stillwater (at DOG) | Maryland | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip 29
Azrael | Devils Backbone Brewing Company | Virginia | 7.8% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tulip 6
Delirium Tremens | Huyghe | Belgium | 8.5% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip 12
Duvel | Duvel-Moortgat | Belgium | 8.1% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip 10
Hof Ten Dormaal Winter | Hof Ten Dormaal | Belgium | 8% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Brewery-Grown Hops, Grain & Chicory 16
Ozzy Ale | Brewer's Art (at Sly Fox Brewing Company) | Pennsylvania | 7.3% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip 25
The Citizen | DC Brau | Washington, DC | 7% | 12 oz. can | 48º | Tulip 6

Belgian Strong Pale Ale
Benediction Ale | Ben Middlemiss Brewing | New Zealand | 8.7% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip 15
Boskeun | De Dolle Brouwers | Belgium | 10% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip 14
Cochonne | Vapeur | Belgium | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Roasted Chicory, Coriander, & Sweet Orange Peel 22
Le Canard | Brewer's Art (at Sly Fox) | Pennsylvania | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip 25
Lectio Divina | Saint Somewhere Brewing Co. | Florida | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Finished with Brettanomyces 26
Lips of Faith - Super Cru | New Belgium | Colorado | 10% | 22 oz. | 48º | Tulip
-Imperial Fat Tire; Brewed with Asian Pears; Fermented with Saison Yeast 22
Rex Grue | Montegioco | Italy | 7.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Clary Sage 48
Stille Nacht 2011 | De Dolle Brouwers | Belgium | 12% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Apples 15
Tsjeeses 2009 | De Struise Brouwers (at Deca) | Belgium | 10% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Conditioned for 8 Months on Stone Fruits 16

Tripel
Draeckenier | De Proefbrouwerij | Belgium | 7.5% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Recipe by Jurgen Troch 11
Captain Lawrence Xtra Gold | Captain Lawrence Brewing | New York | 10% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Dry-Hopped w/ US Amarillo Hops 29
Green Peppercorn Tripel | Brewer's Art (at Sly Fox) | Pennsylvania | 10% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip

- Brewed with Green Peppercorns 25
La Fin du Monde | Unibroue | Canada | 9% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tulip 8
Marble Tripel | Marble | England | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip 45
Trade Winds | The Bruery | California | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed w/ Rice & Thai Basil 25
Vicaris Tripel | Dilewyns | Belgium | 8.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip 35
Westmalle Trappist Tripel | Westmalle | Belgium | 9.5% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip 13

BRIGHT
Wheatwine
Bare Tree Barley Wine Style Weiss | Two Brothers Brewing | Illinois | 11% | 12.7 oz. | 54º | Snifter
Matured Over 1 Year in Oak Barrels 24
Misery | DuClaw Brewing Company | Maryland | 10% | 22 oz. | 54º | Snifter 18

DARK
Dunkelweizen
Weihenstephan Dunkelweiss | Weihenstephaner | Germany | 5.3% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Grand Pilsner 8
Belgian Dark Ale
Hofdraak | Hofbrouwerijke | Belgium | 6.5% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip 13
Zinnebir Christmas | De la Senne | Belgium | 7% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip 11
Gruit Ale - Dark
Bøgedal No. 137 | Bøgedal Bryghus | Denmark | 6.7% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Orange Peel & Muscovado Sugar 56
Huvila Arctic Circle Ale | Malmgårdin Panimo | Finland | 7.3% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Juniper Twigs 18
Peculiar Yule | Nøgne Ø | Norway | 6.3% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with 5 Proprietary Spices 20
Troll Shangrila | Troll | Italy | 8.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Becher
- Brewed with Himalayan Tandori Spices, Curry, Pepper, & Anise 43

Saison - Pale/ Dark
A Saison Darkly | Stillwater & Sint Canarus | Belgium | 8% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Rose Hips, Hibiscus & Schisandra Berries 13
Autumnal | Stillwater (at DOG) | Maryland | 7.2% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip 25
Hof Ten Dormaal Dark | Hof Ten Dormaal | Belgium | 8% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Brewery-Grown Hops & Grain 16
Jandrain V Cense | Jandrain-Jandrenouille | Belgium | 7% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip 32
Pepe Nero | Goose Island | Illinois | 6.4% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed w/ Malted Rye, Unmalted Rye & Black Peppercorns 9
Sara Buckwheat Ale | Silenrieux | Belgium | 6% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Buckwheat 22

DARK
Dubbel
Amager Julebryg 2008 | Amager Bryghus | Denmark | 7.5% | 16.9 oz | 48º | Goblet 22
Chimay Première (Red) | Chimay | Belgium | 7% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Goblet 10
Dominus Vobiscum Double | Charlevoix | Canada | 9% | 16.9 oz | 48º | Goblet 16
Klein Duimpje Kerstbier | Klein Duimpje | Netherlands | 8.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Goblet 32
Lost & Found | Lost Abbey/ Port Brewing Co. | California | 7.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Goblet 36
Valeir Donker | Contreras | Belgium | 6.5% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Goblet 12
Vicaris Generaal | Dilewyns | Belgium | 8.8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Goblet 30
Westmalle Trappist Dubbel | Westmalle | Belgium | 7% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Goblet 13

Belgian Strong Dark Ale
10 Commandments | Lost Abbey/ Port Brewing Company | California | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet 40
4 Calling Birds | The Bruery | California | 11% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet
- Brewed with Spices 27
Baladin Noël | Le Baladin | Italy | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet 37
De Graal Speciale | De Graal | Belgium | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet 22
Grivoise de Noël | Le Trou du Diable | Canada | 9.5% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Goblet 21
Gula | Seven Sins | Belgium | 11% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Goblet
- Brewed w/ Herbs 25
Horny Devil | AleSmith Brewing Company | California | 11% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet 40
Luxuria | Seven Sins | Belgium | 9% | 16.9 oz. | 54º | Goblet
- Brewed w/ Herbs 25
Outblack | De Struise Brouwers & Stillwater (at Deca) | Belgium | 10% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Goblet 15
Salvation | Russian River Brewing Company | California | 9% | 12.7 oz. | 54º | Goblet 25

Quadruple
Barrel-Aged Swinging Harry | Cigar City & Mikkeller | Belgium | 11.4% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet
- Brewed w/ Papaya & Mango; Aged in Cognac Oak Barrels 60
Bink Grand Cru | Kerkom | Belgium | 13% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet 42
Rochefort 10° | Rochefort | Belgium | 11.3% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Goblet 16
St. Bernardus Abt 12 | St. Bernardus | Belgium | 10.5% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Goblet 14

DELICATE

Berliner Weissbier
Sauerstrom | Lightning Brewery | California | 4.5% | 22 oz. | 42º | Tumbler 20

Lichtenhainer
Abraxxxas | Freigeist Bierkultur | Germany | 6% | 16.9 oz. | 42º | Tumbler
- Brewed w/ Smoked Wheat Malt; Mixed Yeast Fermentation 15

EARTHY
Saison - Blond
Carnevale Ale | Lost Abbey/ Port Brewing Company | California | 6.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Finished with Brettanomyces 36
Orval Trappist Ale | Orval | Belgium | 6.9% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Finished with Brettanomyces 13
Rayon Vert | Green Flash Brewing Company | California | 7% | 12 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Finished with Brettanomyces 8
Saison Athene | Saint Somewhere Brewing Company | Florida | 7.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Chamomile, Fresh Rosemary & Black Pepper; Finished with Brettanomyces 28
Saison de Lente | The Bruery | California | 6.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Fermented with Saison Ale Yeast & Brettanomyces 27
Saison Rue | Bruery | California | 8.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Finished with Brettanomyces 28
Stateside Saison: Barrel Aged Series | Stillwater (at DOG) | Maryland | 7.2% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Matured for 9 Months in Black Ankel Chardonnay Barrels w/ Multiple Strains of Brettanomyces 22
Stillwater Table Beer | Stillwater (at Westbrook) | Maryland | 4.7% | 22 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Fermented w/ Saison Yeast & Brettanomyces 28

Lambic (Sparkling)
Cuvee Saint Gilloise | Cantillon | Belgium | 5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Unblended Cantillon-Brewed Lambic Matured 2 Years in Oak Barrels; Dry-Hopped for 3 Weeks 48
LambickX | Vanberg & Dewulf (Bottled at Strubbe) | Belgium | 5.8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of Lambic Selected, Aged & Blended by Don Feinberg 45
Traditional Lambic (Still)
Doesjel 2006 | Drie Fonteinen | Belgium | 6% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
-Blend of Lambic Aged in Oak Barrels; Dormant Yeasts Cause Lack of Refermentation 58

EARTHY
Gueuze Lambic
Cantillon Gueuze 100 % Lambic | Cantillon | Belgium | 5% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of Cantillon-Brewed Lambics Matured in Oak Barrels 22
Oude Gueuze a l'Ancienne | Tilquin | Belgium | 6% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of Lambics from Boon, Lindemans & Girardin Matured 1 & 2 Years in Oak Barrels 25
Hanssens Oude Gueuze | Hanssens Artisanaal | Belgium | 6% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Lambics of Boon, Lindemans & Girardin Aged in Hanssens' Barrels & Blended by Hanssens 21
Oud Beersel Oude Gueuze Vieille | Oud Beersel | Belgium | 6% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of Lambics from Boon, Lindemans & Girardin Matured in Oak Barrels 21
Timmermans Oude Gueuze | Timmermans-John Martin | Belgium | 5.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of Timmermans-Brewed Lambics Matured in Oak Barrels 37

Wild Ale- Blond/ Pale
Hitachino Nest 3 Days | Kiuchi Brewery | Japan | 8% | 18.7 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Naturally Fermented in Mash Tun during 3 Day Power-Outage following Earthquake 3-11-2011 27
Birra DeCicco | Captain Lawrence Brewing Co. | New York | 6% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Infused with Italian Chestnut Honey & Italian Chestnut Jam 28
Bitter Monk Belgian Double IPA | Anchorage Brewing Company | Alaska | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- w/ Apollo, Citra & Simcoe Hops; Aged in French Chardonnay Barrels w/ Brettanomyces 36
Cuvée De Ranke | De Ranke | Belgium | 7% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Blend of Hoppy Belgian Strong Ale (70%) & Girardin Lambic (30%) 35
Galaxy White IPA | Anchorage Brewing Company | Alaska | 7% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- w/ Galaxy Hops, Coriander, Peppercorns & Kumquats; Aged in Oak; Finished w/ Brettanomyces 35
Excelsior! White Gold | Ithaca Beer Co. | New York | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip 42
Petrus Aged Pale | Bavik | Belgium | 7.3% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Matured 24 Months in Oak Casks 12
Fantôme Extra Sour | Fantôme | Belgium | 10% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip 50
Fantôme Hiver | Fantôme | Belgium | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip Lambrucha | Vanberg & Dewulf (Brewed/Bottled at De Troch) | Belgium | 3.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Blend of De Troch Lambic & Kombucha Tea 24
Samuel Adams Infinium | Boston Beer & Weihenstephan | Mass. | 10.3% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tuli
- Conditioned in the Méthode Champenoise at Pleasant Valley Winery 40
The Oak Melchior | Alvinne | Belgium | 11% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Spiced w/ Mustard Seeds & Matured 6 Months in Oak Barrels used to Age Calvados 45
Tide and Its Takers Tripel | Anchorage Brewing Company | Alaska | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Aged in French Chardonnay Barrels w/ Brettanomyces 40
Woodwork Series: Acacia | Revelation Cat (at De Proef) | Belgium | 11% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Matured in New Acacia Barrels 28
Woodwork Series: French Oak | Revelation Cat (De Proef) | Belgium | 11% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Matured in New French Oak Barrels 28
Woodwork Series: US Oak | Revelation Cat (De Proef) | Belgium | 11% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Matured in New American Oak Barrels 28

FRUITY & VINOUS

Lambic - Faro

Lindemans Faro Lambic | Lindemans | Belgium | 4.8% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tumbler 15
Old Ale
Yorkshire Stingo | Samuel Smith Old Brewery | England | 9% | 18.7 oz. | 48º | Snifter
- Fermented in Yorkshire Squares; Aged over 1 Year in Oak Barrels 25

Saison - Pale
Pays du Soleil | Saint Somewhere Brewing Company | Florida | 7.5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Palmetto Berries & Hibiscus Flowers; Finished w/ Brettanomyces 27

Flanders Oud Bruin
Goudenband | Liefmans | Belgium | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Openly Fermented, then Matured for 4-8 Months in Steel Tanks 25
Grande Dame | Trois Dames | Switzerland | 7.2% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
La Folie 2012 | New Belgium | Colorado | 6% | 22 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
Blend of 1, 2 & 3 Year Old Oak-Aged Sour Brown Ales (Oscar) 36

Flanders Red Ale
Duchesse de Bourgogne | Verhaeghe | Belgium | 6.2% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of 8 Month & 18 Month Oak-Aged Ales 14
Rodenbach Classic | Rodenbach | Belgium | 5% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of 25% Ale Aged 2 Years in Oak Tuns & 75% Fresh Ale 8
Rodenbach Grand Cru | Rodenbach | Belgium | 6% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of 67% Ale Aged 2 Years in Oak Tuns & 33% Fresh Ale 25

Wild Ale - Pale
Birthday Suit | Uinta Brewing Company | Utah | 5.7% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Crooked Line Series; Soured Blond Ale Matured on Cherries 33
Haandbakk Vintage 2010 | HaandBryggeriet | Norway | 8.5% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Matured for 18 months in Burgundy Wine barrels 25
IO Saison (Baudelaire Series) | Jolly Pumpkin Artisanal Ales | Michigan | 6.8% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Rose Hips, Rose Petals & Hibiscus Flowers; Matured in Oak Barrels 37
L'Equilibrista | Del Borgo | Italy | 10.9% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Blend of Duchessa & Sangiovese Must; Fermented in Méthode Traditionelle w/ Wine Yeasts 55
Oerbier Special Reserva 2010 | De Dolle Brouwers | Belgium | 13% | 11.2 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Aged 18 months in Bordeaux Wine barrels 22
Scires | Italiano | Italy | 7% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Blend of Ale with Young & Old Ales Fermented by Wild Yeasts with Sweet Cherries 49
Without You I'm Nothing | Evil Twin (at Amager) | Denmark | 6.2% | 16.9 oz. | 48º | Tulip 25

FRUITY & VINOUS
Traditional Fruit Lambic - Blond
Oudbeitje Lambic | Hanssens Artisanaal | Belgium | 6% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of Lambics from Boon, Lindemans & Girardin Matured in Oak Barrels with Strawberries 25
Vigneronne | Cantillon | Belgium | 5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Unblended Cantillon Lambic Matured in Oak Barrels on Italian Muscat Grapes 45
Traditional Fruit Lambic - Pale/ Dark
Boon Framboise | Boon | Belgium | 5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of Boon-brewed Lambics Matured in Oak Barrels with Raspberries 32
Boon Kriek | Boon | Belgium | 5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of Boon-brewed Lambics Matured in Oak Barrels with Polish Cherries 32
Hanssens Lambic Oude Kriek | Hanssens Artisanaal | Belgium | 6% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of Lambics from Boon, Lindemans & Girardin Matured in Oak Barrels with Cherries 25
Lou Pepe Kriek 2009 | Cantillon | Belgium | 5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Aged with Cherries in Bordeaux Wine Barrels for 2 years 55
Rose de Gambrinus | Cantillon | Belgium | 5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of Lambics Aged with Raspberries 45
Saint Lamvinus | Cantillon | Belgium | 5% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Unblended Cantillon Lambic Matured in Bordeaux Barrels with Merlot & Cabernet Franc Grapes 65
Oudbeitje Lambic | Hanssens Artisanaal | Belgium | 6% | 12.7 oz. | 48º | Tumbler
- Blend of Lambics from Boon, Lindemans & Girardin Matured in Oak Barrels with Strawberries 25

Saison - Dark
Fantôme de Noël | Fantôme | Belgium | 10% | 25.4 oz. | 48º | Tulip
- Brewed with Honey, Caramel, Coriander, Black Pepper & other Secret Ingredients 33

Wild Ale - Dark
't Gaverhopke Kerst | 't Gaverhopke | Belgium | 8% | 11.2 oz. | 54º | Goblet 14
Belgian Imperial Stout
Cuvee Freddy | Alvinne | Belgium | 8% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet
- Blend of Belgian Stout (Aged 1 Year in Burgundy Wine Barrels) & Sour Ales 45
Folklore: Barrel Aged Series | Stillwater (at DOG) | Maryland | 8.4% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet
- Matured for 10 Months in Bordeaux-Style Red Wine Barrels w/ Multiple Strains of Brettanomyces 45
Madrugada Obscura | Jolly Pumpkin Artisanal Ales | Michigan | 8.1% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet
- Belgian Stout Matured in Oak Barrels 34
Sobrehumano Palena'ole | Jolly Pumpkin & Maui | Michigan | 6% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet
- Brewed w/ Michigan Tart Cherries & Hawaiian Lilikoi (Passion Fruit); Barrel-Aged Version 45
Sobrehumano Palena'ole | Maui & Jolly Pumpkin | Hawaii | 6% | 12 oz. can | 54º | Goblet
- Brewed w/ Michigan Tart Cherries & Hawaiian Lilikoi (Passion Fruit); Mixed Yeast Fermentation 8
The Oak Bolleville | Alvinne | Belgium | 10% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet
- Mano Negra Stout Matured 6 Months in Oak Barrels used to Age Calvados 45
The Oak Podge | Alvinne | Belgium | 9% | 25.4 oz. | 54º | Goblet
- Blend of 33.5 % Fresh Belgian Stout & 66.5 % Belgian Stout Matured in Burgundy Red Wine Barrels 45

20Gluten Free Beer
Pale Lager
New Grist Sorghum Beer | Lakefront Brewery | Wisconsin | 5.8% | 12 oz. | 42º | Becher 6
Omission Gluten-Free Lager | Widmer Brothers | Oregon | 4.6% | 12 oz. | 42º | Becher 6

American Blond Ale
Tread Lightly | New Planet (at Fort Collins Brewery) | Colorado | 5% | 12 oz. | 42º | Tulip 7

American Pale Ale
Off Grid Pale Ale | New Planet (at Fort Collins Brewery) | Colorado | 5% | 12 oz. | 42º | Tulip 7
Omission Gluten-Free Pale Ale | Widmer Brothers | Oregon | 5.8% | 12 oz. | 42º | Becher 6
Belgian Pale Ale
Fruit Beer
3R Raspberry Ale | New Planet (at Fort Collins Brewery) | Colorado | 5% | 12 oz. | 42º | Tulip
- Brewed with Oregon-Grown Raspberry Puree & Orange Peel 7

Non Alcoholic Beer
Erdinger Weissbier Alkoholfrei | Erdinger | Germany | 0.5% | 11.2 oz. | 42º | Grand Pilsner 6

MELLOW & FLORAL
Pear Cider
Christian Drouin Poiré | Christian Drouin | France | 4% | 12.7 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Made w/ Plant de Blanc (60%), Muscadet, Tricotin, Avenelle & Poire de Grise Pears 24
L´Hermitière Poiré de Normandie | L´Hermitière | France | 4% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal 40

BRIGHT & FRUITY
American Cider
Autumn's Gold | Eve's Cidery | New York | 10% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Made with a Blend of English, French & American Cider Apples 35
Harpoon Cider | Harpoon Brewery | Massachusetts | 4.8% | 12 oz. | 42º | Pokal 6
Jack's Hard Cider | Hauser Estate | Pennsylvania | 5.5% | 12 oz. can | 42º | Pokal
- Made Exclusively with Hauser Estate-Grown Apples (Predominantly Granny Smith) 6
Original Sin | Original Sin Cidery | New York | 6% | 12 oz. | 42º | Pokal 6
Sweet Stayman | Foggy Ridge | Virginia | 7% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Made with a Blend of Late Harvest Stayman, Grimes Golden & Cox's Orange Pippin Apples 38
English Cider
Samuel Smith's Organic Cider | Samuel Smith Old Brewery | England | 5% | 12 oz. | 42º | Pokal 8
French Cidre
Etienne Dupont Cidre Cuvée Colette 2004 | Domaine Dupont | France | 7.5% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Produced in the Méthode Traditionelle 55
Etienne Dupont Cidre Resérve 2008 | Domaine Dupont | France | 5.5% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Matured 6 Months in Oak Barrels used to Age Etienne Dupont Calvados 48
L´Hermitière Cidre Brut | L´Hermitière | France | 5% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal 36
L´Hermitière Cidre Demi-Sec | L´Hermitière | France | 5% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal 32

Québécois Cidre
Cidre Legér Rosé Mousseux | Cidrerie Michel Jodoin | Canada | 7% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Made with 100% Geneva Apples & Conditioned in the Méthode Traditionelle 52

EARTHY & STILL
English Cider
- Matured 8 Months in Oak Barrels & Blended 26
Ross-on-Wye Medium Still Cider | Ross-on-Wye | England | 6% | 16.9 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Fermented & Matured in Oak Barrels w/ Wild, Naturally-Occuring Yeast 20
Ross-on-Wye Rum Barrel Medium Still Cider | Ross-on-Wye | England | 6.8% | 16.9 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Fermented & Matured in Rum Barrels w/ Wild, Naturally-Occuring Yeast 20

EARTHY & STILL
American Cider
Farnum Hill Kingston Black Reserve 2010 | Farnum Hill | New Hampshire | 8.5% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Made with 100% New Hampshire-Grown Kingston Black Apples 40

EARTHY & SPARKLING
American Cider
First Fruit | Foggy Ridge | Virginia | 7% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Made with a Blend of Early Harvest Hewes Crab, Graniwinkle & Harrison Apples 38
Farnum Hill Extra Dry Cider (Sparkling) | Farnum Hill | New Hampshire | 7.5% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Made with a Blend of Late Harvest Heirloom Apples; Refermented in the Bottle; Corked & Caged 32
Northern Spy | Eve's Cidery | New York | 10% | 25.4 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Made Exclusively with Northern Spy Apples 35

Pear Cider
- Made w/ Herefordshire Perry Pears; Fermented w/ Wild Yeasts & Matured in Old Oak Barrels 20

English Cider
- Made w/ Herefordshire Cider Apples; Refermented in the Bottle; Corked & Caged 40
- Made w/ Herefordshire Cider Apples; Refermented in the Bottle; Corked & Caged 40
- Made w/ Herefordshire Cider Apples; Fermented w/ Wild Yeasts & Matured in Old Oak Barrels 15
Ross-on-Wye Bottle-Conditioned Dry Cider | Ross-on-Wye | England | 6.5% | 16.9 oz. | 42º | Pokal
- Fermented & Matured in Oak Barrels w/ Wild, Naturally-Occuring Yeast 20

RICH & INTENSE
Ice Cider
Etienne Dupont Cidre De Givre 2006 | Domaine Dupont | France | 6.9% | 4 oz. Pour | 42º | Snifter
- Derived by Freezing Etienne Dupont Cidre Bouché Brut 2005 & Removing Ice Crystals 20

Pear Mistelle
Aeppeltreow Poirissimo! 2010 | Aeppeltreow Winery | Wisconsin | 18% | 4 oz. Pour | 42º | Snifter
- Spirit-Fortified Pear Must 16

Pommeau
Aeppeltreow Pommeaux 2004 | Aeppeltreow Winery | Wisconsin | 19% | 4 oz. Pour | 42º | Snifter
- Blend of Sweet Apple Must & Apple Eau-De-Vie 14
Aeppeltreow Pommeaux 2010 | Aeppeltreow Winery | Wisconsin | 19% | 4 oz. Pour | 42º | Snifter
- Blend of Sweet Apple Must & Apple Eau-De-Vie 12
Etienne Dupont Pome 1996 | Domaine Dupont | France | 17% | 4 oz. Pour | 42º | Snifter
- Blend of Apple Must (2/3) & 1 Year Old Etienne Dupont Calvados (1/3); Aged 10 Years in Oak Barrels 25
Etienne Dupont Pommeau 1996 | Domaine Dupont | France | 17% | 4 oz. Pour | 42º | Snifter
- Blend of Apple Must (2/3) & 1 Year Old Etienne Dupont Calvados (1/3); Aged 30 Months in Oak Barrels 15

RESERVE LIST

HOP
English IPA
Atlantic IPA 2009 | BrewDog | Scotland | 8.5% | 11.2 oz. 44

MALT
Helles Doppelbock
Samichlaus Helles Limited Edition 2008 | Eggenberg | Austria | 14% | 25.4 oz.
- Lagered 18 Months in Steel Tanks before Bottling 45

Dunkles Doppelbock
Centurion 2009 | Le Saint-Bock | Canada | 11.5% | 16.9 oz. 30

Scotch Ale/ Wee Heavy
Le Trou du Diable V 2010 | Le Trou du Diable | Canada | 9% | 16.9 oz.
- Matured in Oak Barrels used to Age Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey 42

English Strong Ale

English Barleywine
J.W. Lees Vintage Harvest Ale 2001 | J.W. Lees | England | 11.5% | 9.3 oz. 24
J.W. Lees Vintage Harvest Ale 2002 | J.W. Lees | England | 11.5% | 9.3 oz. 22
J.W. Lees Vintage Harvest Ale 2007 | J.W. Lees | England | 11.5% | 9.3 oz. 18
J.W. Lees Vintage Harvest Ale 2008 | J.W. Lees | England | 11.5% | 9.3 oz. 17
J.W. Lees Vintage Harvest Ale (Whisky Cask) 2005 | J.W. Lees | England | 11.5% | 9.3 oz.
- Matured in Oak Barrels Formerly used to Age Lagavulin Single-Malt Scotch Whisky 28
J.W. Lees Vintage Harvest Ale (Port Cask) 2005 | J.W. Lees | England | 11.5% | 9.3 oz.
J.W. Lees Vintage Harvest Ale (Sherry Cask) 2005 | J.W. Lees | England | 11.5% | 9.3 oz.
J.W. Lees Vintage Harvest Ale (Sherry Cask) 2007 | J.W. Lees | England | 11.5% | 9.3 oz.
J.W. Lees Vintage Harvest Ale (Calvados Cask) 2008 | J.W. Lees | England | 11.5% | 9.3 oz.
- Matured in Oak Barrels Formerly used to Age Etienne Dupont Calvados 25
L'Ultima Luna 2009 | Ducato | Italy | 13% | 11.2 oz.
- Matured 9 Months in French Oak Barrels Used to Age Italian Red Wine 35
XyauyùEtichetta Argento 2006 | Le Baladin | Italy | 13% | 12.7
oz.
- Aged in the Solera Method for 30 Months 95

MALT
American Barleywine
Great Divide Barrel Aged Old Ruffian 2009 | Great Divide Brewing | Colorado | 12.2% | 25.4 oz.
Older Viscosity 2009 | Port Brewing/ Lost Abbey | California | 12% | 12.7 oz.
- Blend of Ales Matured for 1 year in Heaven Hill Bourbon Barrels 50
Samael's Oak-Aged Ale 2011 | Avery Brewing Company | Colorado | 15.5% | 12 oz.
- Conditioned on American Oak Chips 22

Braggot
Cantus Caeli 2010 | Grado Plato | Italy | 10.5% | 16.9 oz.
- Brewed w/ Barley Malt, Honey & Grape Must; Matured in Oak Barrels 28

ROAST
Baltic Porter
D. Carnegie & Co. Stark Porter 2004 | Carlsberg Sverige | Sweden | 5.5% | 16.9 oz. 35
Imperial Stout
Dark Horizon Second Edition 2008 | Nøgne Ø | Norway | 16% | 16.9 oz.
- Brewed with Coffee 50
Schlafly Reserve : Imperial Stout 2008 | St. Louis Brewery | Missouri | 10.5% | 25.4 oz.
- Matured in Oak Barrels Formerly used to Age Jim Beam Bourbon 38

SMOKE
English Strong Ale
Ola Dubh Special 18 Reserve 2009 | Harviestoun Brewery | Scotland | 8% | 11.2 oz.
- Matured in Oak Barrels Formerly used to Age Highland Park Single-Malt Scotch for 18 years 26
Ola Dubh Special 30 Reserve 2007 | Harviestoun Brewery | Scotland | 8% | 11.2 oz.
- Matured in Oak Barrels Formerly used to Age Highland Park Single-Malt Scotch for 30 years 36
Ola Dubh Special 40 Reserve 2009 | Harviestoun Brewery | Scotland | 8% | 11.2 oz.
- Matured in Oak Barrels Formerly used to Age Highland Park Single-Malt Scotch for 40 years 40

English Barleywine
Xyauyù Fumé2006 | Le Baladin | Italy | 13% | 12.7
oz.
- Infused 18 Days with Lapsang Suchong Tea; Aged in the Solera Method for 30 Months 100
25Reserve List

FRUIT & SPICE
Bière Brut
Eisenbahn Lust 2009 | Sudbrack | Brazil | 11.5% | 25.4 oz.
- Conditioned in the Méthode Champenoise 60

Dunkles Weizenbock
Aventinus 2004 | Schneider & Sohn | Germany | 8.2% | 16.9 oz. 24
Aventinus 2005 | Schneider & Sohn | Germany | 8.2% | 16.9 oz. 22

Quadrupel
Scaldis Prestige de Nuits 2009 | Dubuisson Frères | Belgium | 14% | 25.4
oz.
- Matured 6 Months in Burgundy Red Wine Barrels from the Nuits St. Georges Vineyard 90

TART & FUNKY
Flanders Red Ale
Abbaye De Saint Bon Chien 2008 | BFM | Switzerland | 11% | 25.4 oz.
- Blend of Ales Matured in Oak Barrels Formerly used to Age Numerous Wines 60
Abbaye De Saint Bon Chien 2009 | BFM | Switzerland | 11% | 25.4 oz.
- Blend of Ales Matured in Oak Barrels Formerly used to Age Numerous Wines 55
Abbaye De Saint Bon Chien: TR3 2008 | BFM | Switzerland | 11% | 12.7 oz.
- Matured in a Single Oak Barrel Formerly used to Age Trousseau Wine 35
Abbaye De Saint Bon Chien: VJ1 2008 | BFM | Switzerland | 11% | 12.7 oz.
- Matured in a Single Oak Barrel Formerly used to Age Vin Jaune Wine 45
Oerbier Special Reserva 2008 | De Dolle Brouwers | Belgium | 13% | 11.2 oz.
- Matured 18 Months in Oak Barrels Formerly used to Age Bordeaux Red Wine 25

TART & FUNKY
Gueuze Lambic
Oud Beersel Oude Gueuze Vieille 2006 | Oud Beersel | Belgium | 6% | 12.7 oz. 32
Traditional Fruit Lambic
Hanssens Scarenbecca Kriek 2010 | Hanssens Artisanaal | Belgium | 6% | 12.7 oz.
- Matured in Oak Barrels with Rare, Local Sour Schaerbeek Cherries 45
3 Fonteinen Schaerbeekse Kriek 2009 | Drie Fonteinen | Belgium | 6.5% | 25.4 oz.
- Matured in Oak Barrels with Rare, Local Sour Schaerbeek Cherries 75

Wild Ale - Pale
Cascade Kriek 2010 Bottling | Cascade Brewing/ Raccoon Lodge | Oregon | 6.6% | 25.4 oz.
- Aged 6 Months in Oak Barrels w/ Lactic Fermentation , Refermented w/ Cherries for 8 Months 62
Dulcis Succubus 2010 | Le Trou du Diable | Canada | 7% | 25.4 oz.
- Matured w/ Brettanomyces in Oak Barrels used to Age Californian Dolce Dessert Wine 58
La Buteuse Brassin Spécial 2010 | Le Trou du Diable | Canada | 10% | 25.4 oz.
- Matured w/ Brettanomyces in Oak Barrels used to Age Michele Jodoin Apple Brandy 60
La Luna Rossa 2009 | Ducato | Italy | 7% | 11.2 oz.
- 50% Sour Ale Aged 2 Years in Oak Barrels w/ Marasca Cherries; 50% L'Ultima Luna 35
Large Format

FRUIT & SPICE
Belgian Strong Blond Ale
Al-Iksir 2009 | Le Baladin | Italy | 10% | 3 L (Jeraboam)
- Primary Fermentation with Islay Scotch Whisky Yeast 230
Piraat 2011 | Van Steenberge | Belgium | 10.5% | 1.5 L (Magnum) 76

Belgian Strong Dark Ale
25 Dodici 2009 | Del Borgo | Italy | 9.5% | 1.5 L (Magnum) 85
Nöel Baladin 2008 | Le Baladin | Italy | 9% | 1.5 L (Magnum) 85
Stella di Natale 2009 | Troll | Italy | 10.5% | 1.5 L (Magnum)
- Brewed with Mint, Green Tea & Chamomile 90
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby columbia on Wed May 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Pffft...weak selection.
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Kraftster on Wed May 15, 2013 1:43 pm

That list is worth checking out just to see the type of glass that they use for certain styles/beers. I'm pretty sure they probably do it right when it comes to that.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Shyster on Wed May 15, 2013 7:46 pm

If I may pull out my cane and yank my pants up to my armpits, I think a little perspective is in order. The pretty much entire history of American craft/micro brewing is something that has taken place during my lifetime. Anchor first brewed Liberty Ale in 1975 (the year of my birth), and Sierra Nevada came along in 1979/1980. Jim Koch didn’t start brewing beer (in other companies’ breweries) until 1984. Many of the leading micros these days (Dogfish Head, Stone, Victory, etc.) still aren’t old enough to go to college. Back in the 1970s if you wanted something other than generic American beer, you were either looking at a Guinness or a Euro copy of generic American beer (like say Heineken). Now there are so many beers on the market of so many types that beer drinkers are facing choice overload.

So have a beer and consider how lucky you are to have decent beer. And stop sniping at bars that don’t have 10,000 beers to choose from. Your grandpa probably had two. And, finally, get off my lawn. :)
Shyster
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Location: Iof holdfy cap one on Shydyers is dpoubd go plkease peyay fewr mew

Postby count2infinity on Wed May 15, 2013 8:02 pm

If I may, I've been able to drink (legally) for just over 5 years and I think I've tasted some of the best that is out there, and feel very lucky that there are so many choices and GOOD choices.
count2infinity
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby shafnutz05 on Wed May 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Lol Shyster, so good
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby stopper40 on Wed May 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Shyster wrote:If I may pull out my cane and yank my pants up to my armpits, I think a little perspective is in order. The pretty much entire history of American craft/micro brewing is something that has taken place during my lifetime. Anchor first brewed Liberty Ale in 1975 (the year of my birth), and Sierra Nevada came along in 1979/1980. Jim Koch didn’t start brewing beer (in other companies’ breweries) until 1984. Many of the leading micros these days (Dogfish Head, Stone, Victory, etc.) still aren’t old enough to go to college. Back in the 1970s if you wanted something other than generic American beer, you were either looking at a Guinness or a Euro copy of generic American beer (like say Heineken). Now there are so many beers on the market of so many types that beer drinkers are facing choice overload.

So have a beer and consider how lucky you are to have decent beer. And stop sniping at bars that don’t have 10,000 beers to choose from. Your grandpa probably had two. And, finally, get off my lawn. :)

I've been told that before prohibition there were ~4,000 breweries in this country. In the early 80's that number was down to about 80 now there's close to 3,000. And that Anchor was where the microbrew revolution started.

I'm so grateful that there are countless beers out there to try. No if i could only convince my sister that bud lite lime isn't a good beer
stopper40
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby MWB on Wed May 15, 2013 8:55 pm

It's easy to get spoiled. My formative years were spent working in a beverage store that specialized in micros. Everything that Vermont had to offer, plus plenty of other stuff. Then I moved to PA where it was much harder to find variety at all. I'm not much of a bar person and bottle shops were few and far between. In NC it's easier to find a greater variety, which has been awesome. And the variety gets wider and wider every year.

Beer is beautiful.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby MWB on Wed May 15, 2013 8:56 pm

count2infinity wrote:If I may, I've been able to drink (legally) for just over 5 years and I think I've tasted some of the best that is out there, and feel very lucky that there are so many choices and GOOD choices.

Speaking of which, I've got five Heady's left.
:slug:
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Shyster on Wed May 15, 2013 9:11 pm

stopper40 wrote:I've been told that before prohibition there were ~4,000 breweries in this country. In the early 80's that number was down to about 80 now there's close to 3,000. And that Anchor was where the microbrew revolution started.

A book I can recommend on the topic is Beer Blast by Philip Van Munching (http://www.amazon.com/Beer-Blast-Brewin ... 0812930355). His family for years held the contract to import Heineken into the United States. Written back in 1997, the book covers the history of brewing and beer marketing (remember Spuds MacKenzie?) in the United States from an insider’s perspective. It’s out of print, but Amazon has plenty of used copies for less than a buck plus shipping. In addition to being somewhat educational, the book’s also pretty funny.
Shyster
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Location: Iof holdfy cap one on Shydyers is dpoubd go plkease peyay fewr mew

Postby BadHands71 on Thu May 16, 2013 1:42 am

MWB wrote:It's easy to get spoiled. My formative years were spent working in a beverage store that specialized in micros. Everything that Vermont had to offer, plus plenty of other stuff. Then I moved to PA where it was much harder to find variety at all. I'm not much of a bar person and bottle shops were few and far between. In NC it's easier to find a greater variety, which has been awesome. And the variety gets wider and wider every year.

Beer is beautiful.

It's definitely easy to get spoiled. My love of craft beer and the establishment I work in have lead to that. I work with many co-workers who share the love for craft beer and we're always bringing in new things to try. What's funny is that being in Australia the last 2 weeks, their craft beer revolution is in its infancy here. It's JUST starting to catch on, probably similar to where the US was 10 or 15 years ago, long before I was old enough to drink or care about beer. It was at the age that I knew beer was that coors light stuff that my grandparents drank on their boat every summer. Now I have a renewed appreciation for the US's approach to craft beer and the special place it's found. It's kind of nice to be abroad and realize that we're pretty far ahead of the game on this one, at least in this round of the game. Makes me happy. :thumb:
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to NHR